Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interracial dating

Do you mix?

• Yes

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • I've never had the opportunity/ never thought about it

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure if I would or not

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
It's unnatural!
Hahahhahahahahahahaha

That's just beautiful. :)

AS

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
Ok, I'll up the ante.

Would you marry and have kids with someone of a different race?
not black or asian

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
What a profound stance! :rolleyes:

For why?
I'm not physically attracted to either and I would prefer my kids to be similar to me.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd marry outside of my race. I could careless what race I'm with, love goes beyond physical traits...well for some people anyway. Besides I'm biracial anyway (part african american part native american) I'll be damned if I'm going to go hunting for another attractive "hybrid" such as myself, there's a good chance I'd die alone.

I know looking beyond race is a difficult thing to do because being with someone who looks like you has been the standard for countless years but the enlightened mind should realize that people are people regardless of skin color.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really think about it, isn't race a human construct?

It's just another way for humans to divide each other into neat little categories.

Many of the most fanatic racists are losers (ie. poor, bad with women, no social skills, etc) trying to validate themselves. "I'm part of the grand Aryan race, so I must be superior, even though I'm unemployed and live in my mum's basement!".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please, can we just end this thread now? there is nothing we can do about race, the fact that we have to acknowledge interratial dating as a "do or don't" is an issue within it'self.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
I'm not physically attracted to either
That's the biggest load of bull I've heard (well I didn't hear it).
If you can't find a single black/Asian girl that's hot, you've got something wrong with you.... :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
If you can't find a single black/Asian girl that's hot, you've got something wrong with you.... :crackup:
I don't think so; attraction is subjective. It's not as if he said that those races were inferior, just that he wasn't attracted to them. It wasn't even based of stereotypical misconceptions which I believe is the main factor for people choosing to segregate.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who gives a sh1t more fine honeys for me.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a break. You cannot control or choose who you're attracted to. Sure there are some women of certain races I would find attractive (black and latino), but it's oh so very rare that I actually come across one in real life. They just don't do it for me.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Give me a break. You cannot control or choose who you're attracted to. Sure there are some women of certain races I would find attractive (black and latino), but it's oh so very rare that I actually come across one in real life. They just don't do it for me.
yea, I know, some races have more cuties than others, not doubt. And it's your preference dude, but when people generalize entire races and say there are no hot asians, or no hot blacks. I'm like.......r we on the same planet here?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
Humans all look the same in a cats eyes.

Things would be a lot easier if we all had one skin color.
Wouldn't that be boring as hell? Why the heck would you want everyone to look so similar just because some people have issues with people who are different; or to be frank, people who are unable to accept/understand people who aren't like them?

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Wouldn't that be boring as hell? Why the heck would you want everyone to look so similar just because some people have issues with people who are different; or to be frank, people who are unable to accept/understand people who aren't like them?
Do all white people look similar? Do all black people look similar? Everyone being the same color wouldn't mean that everyone would look similar. But than again, what if. Think about the problems that would go away. I'm not going to start turning into Hitler and start yelling "kill the jews! we are the supreme race" because everyone being the same skin color just isn't possible. Especially sense everyone of us aren't purely white anymore.

My personal opinion: Interracial dating isn't wrong at all. If interracial dating is wrong, than so is interracial friendship. And I'd have to befriend all of my childhood friends which consisted of black, indian, peurto rican and mexican. I had few white friends. My first girlfriend was Asian. Sure, I was the only white person in our group of friends. But no one even cared until middle school when white kids started making fun of me because in their eyes, I thought I was black. Most of my friends were black. We all wore the same clothes. We listened to the same music.

Will Smith has the problem with "not being black enough". I had the problem with "not being white enough". Think of the classic story of the boy raised by wolves. The people who took me in when I was younger, made me one of their own, were black people. I didn't see skin colors. They still see me as one of them to this day. I grew up and I have to ask, what the hell happened to us?

Can a white woman date a black man? If you ask this, than you have to ask yourself. Can a fat guy date a skinny girl? Can red head date a blonde? Can a tall guy date a short girl? Can a human date another human?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a difference between thinking they're hot and actually wanting to have sex with them

I think Beyonce is hot but I have no sexual desire for her. I don't know why. It just isn't there.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
Ok, I'll up the ante.

Would you marry and have kids with someone of a different race?
yeah

but sometimes ppl of diff races' beliefs and yadda yadda would interfere in a relationship like that... for example i know of this japanese girl i was into once, but her parents were legit crazy... in her culture the way they act is normal, but for me its crazy.

also i asked her if she could teach me kung fu and she started to cry....

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
I'd never date a black biatch or introduce one to mom & pop. However, I've thrust my rod into a few of them. Some of them motherfvcker's are WILD! One of them was from Kenya, if I recall.