“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Internet women

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
So ive been mailing with this women. Got her number. She is Into me she wrote. We have been sexting a lot,she are so sexy! Ive been searching about her on internet,she wrote she is a nurse and wrote how how she works. I cant find her anywhere. She only wrote her first name...

In one day she Will visit me,we are going to ****. I found her on a legit sajt on the Internet. She has not been logged on since we started mailing,1,5 weeks ago.
She sends me ***** pics and other sexy pics.
She writes she wants to be with me.
How do i write to her and dnt **** it up IF she comes and see me??
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So ive been mailing with this women. Got her number. She is Into me she wrote. We have been sexting a lot,she are so sexy! Ive been searching about her on internet,she wrote she is a nurse and wrote how how she works. I cant find her anywhere. She only wrote her first name...

In one day she Will visit me,we are going to ****. I found her on a legit sajt on the Internet. She has not been logged on since we started mailing,1,5 weeks ago.
She sends me ***** pics and other sexy pics.
She writes she wants to be with me.
How do i write to her and dnt **** it up IF she comes and see me??
How much money have you sent to this catfish?
 

Bolond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
14
Age
46
No money sent of course.
She is coming to my place tomorow,she wants that. Now she is writing about her maybe are corona sick. She did a Corona test today and Will get the reply early tomorow.

She wrote yesterday that she really wants to visit me. Now im not Sure but why blame it on Corona? She has not sent me any no yet but i suspect she wont come...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
No money sent of course.
She is coming to my place tomorow,she wants that. Now she is writing about her maybe are corona sick. She did a Corona test today and Will get the reply early tomorow.

She wrote yesterday that she really wants to visit me. Now im not Sure but why blame it on Corona? She has not sent me any no yet but i suspect she wont come...
Yes...predictable...they lure you in, make all these plans and then there is always a last minute excuse.

OP, she is playing games and to tell you the truth it might be a "he". Sounds like a classic catfish.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I look forward to an update tomorrow. She sounds way more forward than normal for a woman who hasn't even met you.

What kind of site is this? Escort site?
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Dear Boland, this is John oops I mean Jill. Sorry for not sending any crotch shots, I have money problems
Right now and when I get it all sorted out I will come to you and make all your dreams come true.o_O
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
No money sent of course.
She is coming to my place tomorow,she wants that. Now she is writing about her maybe are corona sick. She did a Corona test today and Will get the reply early tomorow.

She wrote yesterday that she really wants to visit me. Now im not Sure but why blame it on Corona? She has not sent me any no yet but i suspect she wont come...
So instead of sex all you got was a bunch of excuses. Soon she'll tell you her momma's sick and she needs money.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
It's classic catfish or some scam. This likely isn't a woman.
Agreed. It's too convenient that she just happened to catch Covid the day they were going to meet up.

I've seen these scams play out before - it's all about keeping the guy on the line for as long as possible without ever actually meeting him. After saying "I love you" a few times it's time for the sob stories to start. Covid is the perfect excuse as it gives her another 2 weeks. Of course when that time ends she'll find some another excuse (I had to go visit my grandmother who is ill, etc).
 
Top