Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting situation

Glassguy

Reaction score
A chick that I know was briefly married to a guy that I used to be acquaintances with turned "lesbian" a couple of years after their divorce. Her girlfriend is a solid 8 blonde and she is a solid 8/9. This chick started fb messaging me and asking if I used to be married to so and so and we struck up a conversation. She has pics of her playing pool on fb and we talked about playing pool a little.

She tells me that she now is into women, has a gf of several years and she now lives about an hour away from our area. I ask her if she is done with dating men and she quickly says no but she hasnt been with a guy since she got with this chick.

The conversation quickly turns sexual, asks if I am single and then tells me that she is interested in hanging out sometime. She goes on to tell me that if she just hooked up with a guy it would be to procreate since she hasnt been with a guy in several years (she is 28). I go on to tell her that I might be able to be the trial run as practice only.

Her response was this: Lets play pool. If you win, you can do whatever you'd like to do to me sexually. No restrictions. My gf is kind lame, you could certainly fill in some of those holes. You can get off anywhere you want except in my vagina bc I am obviously not on birth control with my current situation. If I win, you give me your "donation" in a cup.

Little does she know that I spent my late teen years and early 20's hustling pool rooms as a college athlete for spending money and I also went on to play in quite a few professional 9 ball tours. So its not like she is going to win this bet and she knows that.

I let her know that I am up for hanging out, but I am not interested at all in a non sexual arrangement. And I told her that if and when I decided to plant my seed in her (and no that isnt going to happen so calm down SoSuave readers) it would be after I have spent a considerable amount of time around her.

So this chick is messaging me like crazy last night and is up for it.

This morning I get the good morning text from her. She also tells me that her gf is super pissed at her after she told the gf that she had talked to me and the nature of the conversation. I asked her if the gf has always been lesbian or if she used to like dic also and it ends up this is the gf's first lesbian relationship as well as she has always like dic before. So obviously I begin telling her "Shame on us for not inviting her to the party. See if she wants to join". To which she said she was going to mention to her at dinner this evening. Cant wait to hear how that goes lol.

Some of you guys are out there just trying to get a woman's attention and I am dealing with crazy scenarios like this one lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q: If she takes your j!zz in a cup, freezes it, and later sticks it up her tw@t, then gets pregnant, are you on the hook for child support?

A: yes, you are. There was actually a court case about this issue. A woman blew her doctor boss, then spit into an ice cube tray. The court ruled that the sperm met all three elements of a gift: offer, acceptance, and donative intent.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Q: If she takes your j!zz in a cup, freezes it, and later sticks it up her tw@t, then gets pregnant, are you on the hook for child support?

A: yes, you are. There was actually a court case about this issue. A woman blew her doctor boss, then spit into an ice cube tray. The court ruled that the sperm met all three elements of a gift: offer, acceptance, and donative intent.
I have been considering a vasectomy. I thought about stringing her along until after that process and then blowing blanks in her until she eother figured out my load is no good or becomes content in just hooking up (and maybe with her gf too).

That's my scandalous side thinking out loud.

Too scandalous? Lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick that I know was briefly married to a guy that I used to be acquaintances with turned "lesbian" a couple of years after their divorce. Her girlfriend is a solid 8 blonde and she is a solid 8/9. This chick started fb messaging me and asking if I used to be married to so and so and we struck up a conversation. She has pics of her playing pool on fb and we talked about playing pool a little.

She tells me that she now is into women, has a gf of several years and she now lives about an hour away from our area. I ask her if she is done with dating men and she quickly says no but she hasnt been with a guy since she got with this chick.

The conversation quickly turns sexual, asks if I am single and then tells me that she is interested in hanging out sometime. She goes on to tell me that if she just hooked up with a guy it would be to procreate since she hasnt been with a guy in several years (she is 28). I go on to tell her that I might be able to be the trial run as practice only.

Her response was this: Lets play pool. If you win, you can do whatever you'd like to do to me sexually. No restrictions. My gf is kind lame, you could certainly fill in some of those holes. You can get off anywhere you want except in my vagina bc I am obviously not on birth control with my current situation. If I win, you give me your "donation" in a cup.

Little does she know that I spent my late teen years and early 20's hustling pool rooms as a college athlete for spending money and I also went on to play in quite a few professional 9 ball tours. So its not like she is going to win this bet and she knows that.

I let her know that I am up for hanging out, but I am not interested at all in a non sexual arrangement. And I told her that if and when I decided to plant my seed in her (and no that isnt going to happen so calm down SoSuave readers) it would be after I have spent a considerable amount of time around her.

This morning I get the good morning text from her. She also tells me that her gf is super pissed at her after she told the gf that she had talked to me and the nature of the conversation. I asked her if the gf has always been lesbian or if she used to like dic also and it ends up this is the gf's first lesbian relationship as well as she has always like dic before. So obviously I begin telling her "Shame on us for not inviting her to the party. See if she wants to join". To which she said she was going to mention to her at dinner this evening. Cant wait to hear how that goes lol.

Some of you guys are out there just trying to get a woman's attention and I am dealing with crazy scenarios like this one lol.
Well this is one of the craziest stories I've ever heard. Thanks for making my lunch break lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too scandalous? Lol
Not at all. I also meant to add, and every guy here needs to imprint this on their brain: child support may not be waived. You can sign any stack of papers in the world, and none of that exempts you from state ordered child support if the mother turns you in.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you probably built a reputation as a discrete guy that is sometime up for some no string attach ****, especially if you live in a small town.

Fun fun fun.... you lucky bastard

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not at all. I also meant to add, and every guy here needs to imprint this on their brain: child support may not be waived. You can sign any stack of papers in the world, and none of that exempts you from state ordered child support if the mother turns you in.
I agree 100%. That's why I added in my original post no drop of my reproductive juices will ever get near her vag.

I'm liking the idea of vasectomy and then giving her the shock of banging her regularly and then having a laugh when nothing happens....

You know. Kinda like most of these women try treat most men lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
All I can say is I wish I was good enough looking to have hot chicks come at me like this and want to fvck pretty much without any of the BS. I mean I have banged hot chicks but it usually requires a lot more work on my end.

I applaud you for taking advantage of it and this is the side that "average" dudes rarely get a look at and what a lot of them don't get...the amount of work they are putting in is much higher than that of better looking guys that basically have women throw themselves at them. But at the end of the day all you can do is the best you can with what you got.

Next on the Jerry Springer show:
When hot chicks tell you they just want to fvck...

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys are morons as you were saying.

The scenario sounds sketchy to me. What degrees of separation is there if any? How do you know her?

I always prefer random encounters over fallback into old hat. Then again, my d won't suck it self.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emasculated males are not the answer. Your right to do so but ill never get one. If not in the vaj it goes on the face while pulling hair. They love to gag dont let them fool you.
Lmfao. Truth.

College girls on the earlierside of 20 are my favourite.

Themmoney shot ftw.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Full of land mines: STDs, child support, fallout from the “V” if news gets out, jealousy/revenge from her partner, a kid showing up at your doorstep, etc. What else could go wrong?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i just cant live that way these days. There's a lot of goodness going on out here as well. Too much fear mongering.

Guru likes to blab about all that fear stuff. Shoot him a message on that im sure he's gotta sermon for ya on it. Lol
I am unsure who this is.

I like rollo tomassi and some people from red pill awareness but I find him annoying too. He loves the rsd rants or long winded mgtow rants with no solution. He is the best man in the breakdown of gender dynamics. He is superb but again, he is domain dependent even from his own words. He relied on his band as a kid. In 2020,how much baeeeees will he pull? He married epiphany phase despite the SMV chart he popularized.

My biggest criticism in red pill is that, its all theory and no infield. Most if not all don't approach. The odd one who does it is a outlier. Such a miniscule percent, it wouldn't even make a percentage.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude so funny ive been telling him we all have heard enough of the symptoms. Start writing about solutions for everyday practical living.
He then argued he doesn't give prescriptions. What good are you then???

I will get his book 4. Its just annoying. Rsd at least pushed pickup and game. Yes its pulled vackback since YouTube is cuck. Its gone over his head. Doesn't all trp need ban camp before common sense arrives?

We're in the trenches. Not posturing from our castle in marriage lol.

There's a reason I value Rooshv and James Marshal and rsd. Guys like you in the trenches.

Men need solutions and actionable advice. Rollo won't because if and when it fails, he has accountability. Rsd for all their hate at least approaches.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your spot on. You and i only part on marriage. There still are some well raised submissive obedient girls if your willing to go global.
Agreed but, the sec they get a green card, they changed.

I know a bloke, he met a south American girl. She is feminine. The sec she got the ring, green card, shesh doesn't take his name. Its so cucked.

I don't understand what is the point of marriage? Attention ***** ceremony. White dresses and high body count don't coincident but female logic. Expensive barrier to enter and exit.

Its a strawman argument for fellas to say or argue NAWALT. Its not a argument. All first world areas are plagued by the cancer that is feminism and divorce rape.

If you do it, do like blanc. Hump everything. Checkout with a ride or die girl.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L

Lol low quality lesbo....just bang her and be done with it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really comes down to are you willing to do it or not. Its not for everyone. I know several married couples. Some years some not. Are they perfect. No way.
I am not one to throw every situation into one basket.
Some girls of other cultures still honor a husband. It does exist is all im saying.

If a guys radar is good enough he can tell which girls are after what. All people have some kind of lack or need. There are even foreigners who are not even willing to relocate or move to the west so The green card argument has its own strawman just as saying NAWALT. The numbers maybe low but they exist.
South America and South east Asia, parts of eastern Europe are ideal. Again, The sec she's in the UK or America, any first world country, female logic kicks off. Outside Gambler, I don't know anybody who figured it out. He made millionaire status. Left the UK. Married stunner Russian but lives in Russia. If she leaves she gets ****. Money is in foreign bank accounts.

Like Tate, I'd burn every last cent on a ig live stream before divorce rape. I'm not rich. I am working on it. Absurd time on pickup is costly as is divorce rape.

If you do it, private cermony no state or government.