"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Instant Message

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
What do you think of it?

Ok to use a little? Never? Same rules as applied to phones?

I always add my friends, but I'm always sketchy with girls. In fact, I have only added one, but she never logs in.

I'm now not too sure how I should handle email addresses. I'd like to add them, but a part always tells me its the wrong move.

What do you do?

--iMat
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You don't.

Aim is not a Don Juans tool in any way, shape, or form.

I'm really getting tired of people trying to play it off as a "crutch". Its not, its a freiking wheel chair.


Aim != Don Juan
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Use it if you want to. GOddamnit, wanna know how to brush your teeth the don juan way???? I know how...:rolleyes:
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
short answer. No.

Just end up in the friendship zone. end of story.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I've found that it's harder to be ****y and funny online than on the phone or in person.
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Originally posted by jonny football hero
short answer. No.

Just end up in the friendship zone. end of story.
that's an interesting take. recently I've been honing my c&f on AIM regularly. I was recently addicted to meeting girls online cause I was getting so good.....unfortunately, since theres so little pressure AND you have time to think about what you say before you say it, real life still needs work.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by rhsarrow17
that's an interesting take. recently I've been honing my c&f on AIM regularly. I was recently addicted to meeting girls online cause I was getting so good.....unfortunately, since theres so little pressure AND you have time to think about what you say before you say it, real life still needs work.
You are the example I've been waiting for!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
lmao

well just so you know, I dont meet girls online anymore as of about 2 weeks ago.

I know exactly what you meant by example. I was asking if you wanted me to elaborate on this online stuff for the people who are CURRENTLY wasting their time with it.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
do don juans sit down or stand up to pee?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I pee when I poop.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ziro

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
IM sucks. I can't be myself on it. It has to be real life for me or nadda.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Porky
do don juans sit down or stand up to pee?
I personnally pee on my knees. That's the pimp way to do it.

Unless you can aim.


As to the question at hand, use whatever tool you want. AIM is the worse because you have NO information about the person. Phone is close behind when you only have the tone of voice. Face to face is always best because you have a maximum of information.
 

Nemesis

New Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
well..there's always this problem about having the hots for girls with tyrants for parents... HS girls sumtimes have parents so strict if u wanna meet them out u can only do so like once or twice fortnightly (at least this applies to certain girls i know). although it sux but sumtimes..IM and phones are probably the few ways u have to keep in touch with these girls
 
Top