buckwheat18
Don Juan
Sorry i'm not into "illegal" drugsBuckwheat, whatever it is you are smoking, send some my way.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Sorry i'm not into "illegal" drugsBuckwheat, whatever it is you are smoking, send some my way.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Again... guns blazing. First... we continue to go back to these assumptions (terrible things those are). I have engaged in four relationships to be exact... all four of them have lasted for at least a year or more. Moreover (moreso directed to the Mrs. in this conversation) I have been engaged once (a lot of people did not know that) and considered marrying twice (did not know that either). I decided against those things simply because I had yet to live. I did not say just leave him for someone else Mrs. (you continue to misinterpret me) I have not denied the fact that he is special to you (we have all been there) all I ways suggesting is that you live a little... you would be surprised what you find out.No wonder you guys suck at relationships. The idea that she is in love with him is a completely foreign concept to you nutjobs, because you guys are so brainwashed by this site. If you would quit being so existential and open your mind you might see her point of view.
actually that wasnt me, that was someone else.Originally posted by tactic
Soo LuvMyArmyMan (I apologize if i spelled your name wrong), you made a statement about why us men at this site suck with relationships. Maybe you can give a detailed explanation of how a real MAN does his job in a relationship.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You can have a life and be married Metal... but it is not your life anymore... it is yours and your partner's. I have too many things that I wish to accomplish in my own personal life... I have no time to focus on a woman. In marriage... you are considering two people... possibly more. You cannot just do whatever you want anymore because you have other people to consider... I do not want to have to do that. By the time I marry (if there exists a woman crazy enough to marry me) I want to be able to completely focus on her and no secretly wish that I could be by myself to I can achieve a goal. So that is what I mean by "live" Metal. When you marry... your life is not your own anymore... and it should not be. Your life is shared (your's and your partner's) and you cannot just do things on a whim... and right now... I am pretty whimisical. I never said you cannot have a life whilst you are married (assumptions again) I am merely saying that your life is no longer completely your own.Matrix, what is your definition of "live" that can't be done within marriage? Who says you can't have a life and be married?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Coming from her netstalker?Originally posted by deeloo
lol whatever.. i write 1 liners, yet u write essays that has over 2000 words.. who has more of a life.. LMAO.. lady please.. stop makin me laugh miss.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.