Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inexperienced but not that shy

SmoothOperator

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I'm working my game on doesn't get a lot of attention from guys so she's pretty inexperienced. But, she's not a shy girl in general, she just doesn't know anything about the male-female dynamic. Should I apply the same rules as a typical S-I girl? If not, how should I handle her? Thanks.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be easier...Just be careful though, lots of times an inexperienced girl will develop somewhat of an obsession over their first serious boyfriend.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she would be really impressed if you were to "show her" the ropes. It would show maturity, which is a very large turn on to girls mostly.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
It should be easier...Just be careful though, lots of times an inexperienced girl will develop somewhat of an obsession over their first serious boyfriend.
Amen.
You want to be her boyfriend, not her 'experiment' or her obsession. It's a fine line.

Behave as you normally would. If she's interested in you, then nothing needs to be changed from how you normally would be.