"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Inexperienced but not that shy

SmoothOperator

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
39
This girl I'm working my game on doesn't get a lot of attention from guys so she's pretty inexperienced. But, she's not a shy girl in general, she just doesn't know anything about the male-female dynamic. Should I apply the same rules as a typical S-I girl? If not, how should I handle her? Thanks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
It should be easier...Just be careful though, lots of times an inexperienced girl will develop somewhat of an obsession over their first serious boyfriend.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
I bet she would be really impressed if you were to "show her" the ropes. It would show maturity, which is a very large turn on to girls mostly.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by blienk
It should be easier...Just be careful though, lots of times an inexperienced girl will develop somewhat of an obsession over their first serious boyfriend.
Amen.
You want to be her boyfriend, not her 'experiment' or her obsession. It's a fine line.

Behave as you normally would. If she's interested in you, then nothing needs to be changed from how you normally would be.
 
Top