Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incoming Recession 2022/2023

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stocks are tanking and gas prices are out of control.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this:

Local news for me, but it’s happening everywhere. They are shutting it all down.

They are preparing us psychologically for climate change and supply chain blackouts. Very naughty
Being in the land down under with strict firearm laws, I hope you're gonna find a way around that. You'll be way ahead of the curve then.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think they'll find enforcing this stuff on armed Americans quite difficult - God Bless America! They are hoping you'll hand your guns in. Don't fall for it. It's been claimed that they convinced Aussies to do it by staging a mass shooting in Tasmania. They are playing the same game with you now. That's the level of "Game" our elites have. They will do anything - no limits.

Unfortunately though, their data analytics and mind control are so advanced that they literally control the future like God. They might have feared a general awakening and popular uprising a few decades ago, but it's past that now. I truly believed that nothing is going to stop this global Communist take over this time. They are a hydra with many heads and shape shifting. You can never defeat it. There's no indication that there's any meaningful resistance at all to it because the hydra has hacked human nature.
If that's the case, then why not just become a heroin user and live in bliss 24/7 until you decide to purposely od?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it said it earlier. You can simultaneously recognise a situation is hopeless, but still refuse to give in.
I'm surprised with this mindset, you haven't decided to become an american citizen to have access to firearms.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it said it earlier. You can simultaneously recognise a situation is hopeless, but still refuse to give in.
Another reason I know you are full of it. Nobody successful thinks a situation is hopeless, it isn't in your DNA if you have achieved because you are resourceful enough you have plowed and willed your way through many "hopeless" situations. Especially if you are an entrepreneur, which you are 100% not. Where there is a will, there is a way.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case, then why not just become a heroin user and live in bliss 24/7 until you decide to purposely od?
You think women are bad? Have fun Waiting For The Man. Lol.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The Aussie dollar just dropped below 69 American cents, few years back the Aussie dollar was worth more and now look at us. There is zero benefit to staying in Australia.

Let the sjws and third world migrants have this country, I'm done with it

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the Return of Inflation will last very long. What we are seeing now is the effect of both all the COVID cash that was pushed into people's pockets, and a jobs situation in which anyone can get a somewhat decent-paying jobs - i.e., folks that had been struggling since the Great Recession both having little savings and precarious job security have finally reached a state of financial stability so that they can spend - and of course all the supply disruptions making the amount of goods for sales scarce compared to the amount of cash chasing those good (which is what economics textbooks say cause inflation).

Regarding the job situation, we are at unique point in the demographic stage where the peak of the Baby Boom is at retirement age, and their leaving the job force is overwhelming the number of Zoomers aging into the employment market - and soon, we'll be heading into the demographic stage in which it will be the Baby Bust Gen-Xers retiring, and so there will no longer be an imbalance. Also, all that cash that had been built up will eventually run out, so employees won't be as picky. Oh, and corporations will be onboarding worker efficiency initiatives the whole time. Finally, the Mother of All Employment Busts will be soon upon us once the driverless car becomes a reality. recession will tamper the current employment fever

Regarding inflation, the high wages due to the tight labor market is one major factor, but the only other major factors are housing & energy.

Housing inflation has been off-the-charts due to rock-bottom interest rates, and as those rates go up, down will go the housing prices. The rise in rent, while somewhat connected to the housing market, is a bit of an enigma, but it's due to investors not wanting to build apartments (or detached housing meant for renting) as well as anti-growth policies in high-cost cities; I think that the demand curve for rentals has higher elasticity that it would seem, as folks can cram more tightly into apartments, or even go back and live with parents, if unemployment ratchets up.

Energy inflation is due to a few things, starting with Americans getting used to lower fuel prices a few years back and buying clown-car SUVs as a result, but also because of supply restriction. Yes, the Russo-Ukrainian War is causing restriction, but I think an even bigger part of the story is the unwinding of the shale-oil boom and the fact that oil-production/refinery investors have finally come to consider oil & ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) automobiles to be a sunset industry, and thus unworthy of a lot of capital development - and they are more than happy to just sit back and reap the benefits of low supply & high prices. But lower-cost renewable energy is destined to hit the market in the not too distant future.

Taken as a whole, I think we will see the return of a stagnating employment market (and office workers WILL need to go back to the office), but with more abundance. Guaranteed Income will come about at some point; I think it will happen soon after the driverless car takes away the ability for folks to hustle in the Uber & delivery market.

As for the sexual market, with the liberalization of cannabis, folks might look at the equally victimless crime of prostitution so that we see some liberalization there; women wanting to earn the easiest way they can :cool: will start getting their voices heard about decriminalizing that, at least allowing chicks to serve clients in their home. As for the dating market, I don't think the overall economic situation will become so bad that women start preferring Betas to Chads :mad:, so it's still going to be OVER for those men in which it is OVER already.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Housing inflation has been off-the-charts due to rock-bottom interest rates, and as those rates go up, down will go the housing prices. The rise in rent, while somewhat connected to the housing market, is a bit of an enigma, but it's due to investors not wanting to build apartments (or detached housing meant for renting) as well as anti-growth policies in high-cost cities; I think that the demand curve for rentals has higher elasticity that it would seem, as folks can cram more tightly into apartments, or even go back and live with parents, if unemployment ratchets up.
Blackstone has been F**king up the housing market. And they have their fingers in near everything.

bNDqZlCZEct1.jpeg

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackstone has been F**king up the housing market. And they have their fingers in near everything.

View attachment 8475

They have basically become another arm of the govt. They are the ones forcing the issue with corporate woke policies and ESG. They also are who was doing all the buys supporting the market from the FED

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another dynamic at play with this. Blackrock who owns a large share of just about every company is behind a lot of the corporate push, especially ESG. They are essentially another arm of the govt in many ways at this point. So it isn't only market forces pushing a lot of their decision making

Black Rock and Vanguard own everything, every sector/global company if you trace it back through owners and shareholders will have Black Rock and Vanguard as majority shareholders.

You're not able to see the shareholders or owners of Black Rock or Vanguard and I've tried.

Sorry, I made this thread 2 weeks ago and didn't check back and see 16 pages.

This recession is coming and it will force people into a cashless society and government subservience via handouts (UBI - universal basic income). I'm gonna keep sying UBI because when it hits you will remamber the worlds a stage.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is rigged but that don't mean you have to play by the rules

I routinely shoplift items from the big supermarkets in my area .....they increased prices by 30% over night after recording record profits during the lockdowns

Sorry don't wash with me my income ain't increasing 30% somethings gotta give and that something is my willingness to act as a good little citizen

Also involved in varying degrees of tax avoidance

There are some very tough times coming and if anyone is in debt they are going to get destroyed as cheap credit ends and becomes extremely expensive

My advice do as our esteemed leaders do

Lie , cheat and steal from the system ;) dog eat dog world
I also used to steal from big supermarkets, small expensive goods like Truffle oil and paste. The good old days.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 8475

This is what I'm talking about, even here in the UK, banks have started purchasing housing. When big players are scooping up homes the writing is on the wall.

This isn't just about recession, it's a global money shift in favour of the faceless, nameless, corporations that own the world.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not able to see the shareholders or owners of Black Rock or Vanguard and I've tried.
I've long been fascinated with the behemoths of the Global economy, and who owns who. I agree with your sentiments, the interlocking Directorships, and Companies who have ownership stakes in other Companies is mind boggling. I've seen a few wheel graphs of certain industries like Media and Food, but not on the levels above that.

Who owns the world? Tracing half the corporate giants’ shares to 30 owners

Which Corporations Control the World?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've long been fascinated with the behemoths of the Global economy, and who owns who. I agree with your sentiments, the interlocking Directorships, and Companies who have ownership stakes in other Companies is mind boggling. I've seen a few wheel graphs of certain industries like Media and Food, but not on the levels above that.

Who owns the world? Tracing half the corporate giants’ shares to 30 owners

Which Corporations Control the World?
Spot on, crucial reading for most of the world IMO.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s definitely on the cards. I like Florida. I’m a tropical kinda guy.

Once I’m confident that I can run my business internationally then I’ll probably do it. Australia is a very dangerous place for guys like me now. I am anti-woke and, even though I’m well undercover in public, I am being monitored online and they are watching me. The Australian Government is pouring a huge amount of resources into “domestic terrorism” which has translated into “any supposed white guy who has any semblance of traditional values and history”. That’s profiling guys like me and I’d be completely naive to think that I’m not on a list.
You are way too impressed with yourself. Unless you have done something really criminally wrong I highly doubt you are on a list.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia is a very dangerous place for guys like me now. I am anti-woke and, even though I’m well undercover in public, I am being monitored online and they are watching me. The Australian Government is pouring a huge amount of resources into “domestic terrorism” which has translated into “any supposed white guy who has any semblance of traditional values and history”. That’s profiling guys like me and I’d be completely naive to think that I’m not on a list.
I'm an Aussie as well. What are you doing online that you would think that would warrant this profiling of you? Social Media posts? I deleted all of my Social Media, especially Facebook, about a year and a half ago, after I post I made (no swearing, no racist stuff, just a distinct hard hitting post about something, after I was annoyed about an event in public), and a so-called friend tried to 'cancel' me, potentially could have cost me my job. That bloke was a genuine, certifiable c*nt.

I always seem to get through these things, like I have some sort of 'Guardian Angel' watching over me.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, keep in mind that Japan's Nikkei stock market (once the 2nd largest economy in the world) never recovered to its all time high in 1989.

What if the US stock market never recovers to its all time high in January 2022?

I can foresee a future in which China is the world's largest economy with the US being the 2nd, and Japan being the 3rd.

Is there blood on the streets yet, or are there more losses still to come?