Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incoming Recession 2022/2023

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don’t let him sidetrack you dude. Make him justify crypto. If he can’t, then he’s scamming you in a very serious way. He is trying to disinherit you of your wealth like a snake oil salesman. He would have received the death penalty not too long ago.
I think countries that have adopted it as legal tender, huge institutions that have spent tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to set up crypto divisions, the declaration of it as an asset class by said institutions, high level financial people saying crypto will overtake fiat within a decade and more and more merchants accepting it as forms of payment have done plenty to "justify" crypto.

If you wish to still be that ignorant as to what is happening in the world, you simply can't be helped.

It would akin to somebody screaming at you your house in on fire, the firetrucks being out front trying to hose your house down while trying to rescue you from the building, you watching your house burn all around you and then deciding to go lay down and go to sleep in your bed instead of evacuating.

That level of stupidity can't be helped by me or anyone else.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another dynamic at play with this. Blackrock who owns a large share of just about every company is behind a lot of the corporate push, especially ESG. They are essentially another arm of the govt in many ways at this point. So it isn't only market forces pushing a lot of their decision making

I hear rumors of the depegging was due to a certain culprit. Not shocking regulations following.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He won’t answer. Because it’s obviously not sustainable.

You don’t have to dig very deep before you discover how fvcked it all is.

I remember my mental alarm system triggered about 2.5 years ago when, I’m not joking, an Indian taxi driver was telling me about his crypto investments. This guy barely had any teeth. I clutched my wallet tightly to my chest.

I think the problem with these guys in this thread is they see an influencer post “buy Bitcoin” on Twitter and they obey. They are worse than chicks on Instagram, crypto bros on Twitter.
This why I know you are a liar and an idiot. 2.5 yrs ago there was no retail involved, it would be beginning of 2020 when btc was between 6-10k. The only people in this space where those that really understood it and ones building. All of retail was washed out at this point. If he was talking about it then it means he bought the entire bear market and made more money than you will ever see in your life. Today he is still up many multiples. It is very obvious to everyone with intelligence you are a fraud hence why they have all called you out.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think countries that have adopted it as legal tender, huge institutions that have spent tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to set up crypto divisions, the declaration of it as an asset class by said institutions, high level financial people saying crypto will overtake fiat within a decade and more and more merchants accepting it as forms of payment have done plenty to "justify" crypto.

If you wish to still be that ignorant as to what is happening in the world, you simply can't be helped.

It would akin to somebody screaming at you your house in on fire, the firetrucks being out front trying to hose your house down while trying to rescue you from the building, you watching your house burn all around you and then deciding to go lay down and go to sleep in your bed instead of evacuating.

That level of stupidity can't be helped by me or anyone else.
Some have, I work in invesment management and the majority do not see crypto as an asset class and most think it’s snake oil.

They may not be right, but I can say for the larger managers here, they are not putting clients into cryptocurrencies. Too volatile, too much risk.

However, I do note more crypto analysts being appointed so there is a slow but steady move towards it being looked at.

I’ve actually bought some based purely on hope and the low prices to make a quick buck.

I have a friend who is pushing me to but a meta verse coin. I’ve tried asking him why you can’t just use dollars to buy rights to plots in a metadome but I didn’t get a very good answer

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some have, I work in invesment management and the majority do not see crypto as an asset class and most think it’s snake oil.

They may not be right, but I can say for the larger managers here, they are not putting clients into cryptocurrencies. Too volatile, too much risk.

However, I do note more crypto analysts being appointed so there is a slow but steady move towards it being looked at.

I’ve actually bought some based purely on hope and the low prices to make a quick buck.

I have a friend who is pushing me to but a meta verse coin. I’ve tried asking him why you can’t just use dollars to buy rights to plots in a metadome but I didn’t get a very good answer
What type of investment management, financial advisors? They aren't pushing it yet because there isn't a way or need for them to get their fee. It would be out of their scope of control. Imagine some of that changes with an ETF approval. Most advisors are glorified salesman in my experience.

Pretty much every major money manager has declared this is a new asset class. Fidelity, Goldman, Citadel, JP Morgan, Blackrock. As well some of the top investors in the world.

The vast majority of crypto is a money grab or scam, that doesn't discount the only several real use cases . There is literally no connection to the properties of Bitcoin comparatively. Bitcoin is the paradigm shift separating the power of money from the state. Everything else is at best a venture tech bet

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was sometime in 2020 because it was just after the first lockdown.

People have made a lot of money from crypto. That’s not the point. You’re not understanding the scam.

It’s like the toxic loans in the USA in 2008, which allowed KFC cashiers to buy property. It’s all fake wealth. Crypto is fake wealth. What’s happened is that the Fed has printed trillions of dollars and it’s all gone into the stock market and crypto speculation. It’s all fake!

What is happening is that they are purposely murdering fiat by printing trillions of it. That’s why taxi drivers are getting rich. But it’s also why the price of fruits and vegetables is exploding. You can’t make everyone rich. That’s not how wealth works. Wealth is relative. You are rich if you have 1 dollar and everyone else has 20 cents. But if everyone has a dollar then we are in communism.

The goal here is to destroy fiat by printing it into oblivion, and then switch us to GovCoin.

It’s not that complicated dude. If you can’t understand simple scams like this then I hate to see what you’re like with female mind games.
Yeah, just pointing out the reoccurring pattern of you being a liar and a fraud. You make up stories and fake accomplishments to give yourself credibility.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re an Intellectual failure dude. Everything I’ve said is consistent and I never said people haven’t made money from crypto. I’m saying it’s fake money….just like the toxic bonds from 2008.

I see you as a KFC cashier with your 10 investment properties. Bank about to call in your loans and your dumbass is going to get flipped upside down with this shift.

The shift that’s going to happen for you is suddenly all your fiat is useless, your Bitcoin is banned, all your assets are confiscated and you’re issued with a GovCoin allowance. You get it every month, and then it resets. So you can never accumulate or save your GovCoin.
How about this. I will sign an NDA and give you 5k if you can verify who you are and what you have accomplished. Just need personal and corporate tax returns and ID. If you are who you say you are, I'll send immediately. I'll put an addendum I have to pay an additional 50k if I release any personal information to anyone else, deal?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to know who I am? Why can’t you focus on what I’m telling you?

Don’t you have any vague hint of recognition with anything I write? Does it seem possible or feasible to you?

You know that the people who run this world view you as a cattle, right? And it’s because you can’t figure this out.
Because you lie and that makes you untrustworthy. You also lack the experience to give your opinion any credibility. If you are telling the truth, that is an easy 5k. Just email your accountant and request copies, easy money,

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If what I’m saying is wrong, you should be able to focus on the argument and disprove the arguments.

If you want to know who I am, it’s because you’ve lost the argument and you want to go into personal attacks. Many guys on this forum have tried to dox me already. I’m familiar with it. I know what you want to do.

I have no interest in who you are. Like I said, your communication tells me your station in life.

Anonymity to me is important. For self protection if nothing else. You’ve shown yourself to be quite an emotional and dangerous wreck of a man. Angry and hurt men are very dangerous. I don’t deal with them.

Guys like me will only tell you this stuff if we are allowed to be anonymous. Saying this stuff publicly gets your excluded from the Game, or worse. It’s not in my interests at all to go public.
Sure lol honk honk

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to know who I am? Why can’t you focus on what I’m telling you?
The religion of Consensus attracts both women and authoritarians alike.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What these guys don’t realise is they think they are really smart by getting into Crypto. Because Elon Musk on Twitter told them to do it. It’s a very strange indeed and it’s a symptom of a droid mind.

When you ask them about crypto, and when you try to do some very basic due dilligance on their decision making and critical thinking, not only do they have no answers but they actually get angry and go on the personal attack.

For an unbiased observer looking to get into crypto they must be really put off by the crypto bros. It’s cult like. I mean, crypto ain’t attracting the best and brightest is it? Look at the quality of the grey matter of the guys in this thread. It’s shrivelled and putrid.
I first got involved over 5yrs ago, well before Elon. You are a liar and a fraud, it is very clear. Pretty easy to pick you apart. Success leaves clues and you don't have any but your fictitious stories. I gave you ample incentive to prove it as well as protection against being exposed. Must be a sad life having to make up a fake alpha persona to live out online. Life of a fraud I guess, honk honk

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What these guys don’t realise is they think they are really smart by getting into Crypto. Because Elon Musk on Twitter told them to do it. It’s a very strange indeed and it’s a symptom of a droid mind.

When you ask them about crypto, and when you try to do some very basic due dilligance on their decision making and critical thinking, not only do they have no answers but they actually get angry and go on the personal attack.

For an unbiased observer looking to get into crypto they must be really put off by the crypto bros. It’s cult like. I mean, crypto ain’t attracting the best and brightest is it? Look at the quality of the grey matter of the guys in this thread. It’s shrivelled and putrid.
There's no intrinsic value or mandated usage with crypto and the electricity usage is another issue (crypto mining worldwide uses more power than the country of Argentina does currently). You can perhaps argue that the corruption of the fiat masters (bankers and governments) creates a quasi-mandate, but the crypto realm is obviously has its share of speculators, autists, and scammers.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re too angry to be successful and you don’t write anything that’s remotely interesting or insightful about the economy and how this world works.

You have all the marks of a man filled with fear, who is lashing out. You know something is up, otherwise you wouldn’t be angry. Your ancestors, who were successful, are whispering to you through your genes. Your primal senses have twigged to the danger, but your brainwashed forebrain is in conflict with it. You need to remove your ego, and that will only happen when you take a big fall.
Lets compare, I put the offer up. I am comfortable with who I am, no need to lie. Ready?

I do know something is up and what they are trying to accomplish. Just don't think it applies to everyone but the .0001%. Also think there is a lot of opportunity if you are prepared. Just like all through history, if you have resources you will have options. So better to put yourself in a position to succeed than to just give up

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“You will own nothing. And you will be happy” - WEC
The problem with that is, as long as there's a "special class" of people in society who are allowed to own things, there will be a black market for those items to be sold after being stolen. The poor will just steal from the rich, and sell it on the black market via privacy crypto like xmr.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So better to put yourself in a position to succeed than to just give up
If one is not currently positioned to succeed... You previously stated it takes up to decades of stacking right decisions to see them manifest. Is this not like saying better learn how to swim, now that the titanic is sinking?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one is not currently positioned to succeed... You previously stated it takes up to decades of stacking right decisions to see them manifest. Is this not like saying better learn how to swim, now that the titanic is sinking?
It does take time for those decisions to compound. What I would suggest for someone starting now is learn a relevant skill that will be needed the next few decades that pays well. Increasing cash flow just be number one priority, once you obtain that then move to other life skills like investing. Or you could go the route of starting a business. A low cost way is to build a following on social media then sell a product to them. Expect anything worthwhile to take 3-5yrs to build up

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I understand it, modern fiat was always corrupt by design and they knew that it would eventually collapse. When the foundations of the Federal Reserve were laid in 1910 on Jekyll Island, they predicted their fiat system would last about “100 years” before it would collapse.

If you recall, the system imploded in 2008. And we’ve had next to zero interest rates and endless money printing since then. Over 10 years, everyone has been disinherited through massive money printing, aside the money printers. They have just started to raise interest rates now. Same old trick. The goal is a total collapse, justifying a switch to GovCoin. They have the infrastructure already in place.

From here, anyone in debt when the economic meltdown hits is over the barrel. They will exchange debt forgiveness and your assets for GovCoin.

For the rest of us, it will a case of forcing us to use GovCoin by sheer numbers of compliant GovCoin bots, who will vastly outnumber the debt-free freedom lovers like me (and presumably you). They will then implement general communism and no one will own anything.

“You will own nothing. And you will be happy” - WEC

That’s why I love America. Freedom is written in their constitution and, as far as I know, no other country enshrines these ideals. America enforcing its constitution through educated citizens is the only hope we have. It ain’t looking likely though so it’s time to practise some Buddhist-style Acceptance.
We also have Disclosure and Ascension on the agenda. Interesting times ahead for sure. Imo we are dealing with competing forces largely beyond our control but we can each do our small part to help precipitate favorable outcomes.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score