corrector
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Messages
- 10,389
- Reaction score
- 4,055
He said the boyfriend was a weak beta-male.There may have been some "hitting on" had you done this,but,likely the type that winds up with your bony ass on the tarmac
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
He said the boyfriend was a weak beta-male.There may have been some "hitting on" had you done this,but,likely the type that winds up with your bony ass on the tarmac
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Aha,missed that.But even so,its bad form. Even a weak beta male,for all we pity him,shouldnt have to deal with an in shape Alpha literally "stealing" his girl from under his noser.Karma etcHe said the boyfriend was a weak beta-male.
It's bad form to be writing a thread like this a year after the fact. Sounds rather incel-tier.Aha,missed that.But even so,its bad form. Even a weak beta male,for all we pity him,shouldnt have to deal with an in shape Alpha literally "stealing" his girl from under his noser.Karma etc
Yea. Also Betas can respond emotional and extreme because they have feminized emotions,...and,... can live in a bad neighborhood and be packing heat. Doesn't take a body builder to pull a trigger,...and out of control emotions,...bad combination. Don't forget,...many "school shooters" are considered "Beta".Aha,missed that.But even so,its bad form. Even a weak beta male,for all we pity him,shouldnt have to deal with an in shape Alpha literally "stealing" his girl from under his noser.Karma etc
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
HahahaKnives have landed between ribs over stuff like that.
So what do you think?