Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incident last summer

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about something last summer. I was standing around in the city and this couple appears to my left, walking hand in hand, but theyre across the street. Im just standing still and looking ahead to the horizon, then when they reach my frontal vision the woman turns, looks at me and smiles.

I just took my eyes away and kept looking ahead. But my question is, what should i have done? what would you have done? should i just have crossed the street, walked up there while she is walking hand in hand with her boyfriend, and started hitting on her? or was my decision to let it go right? What do you think?

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about something last summer. I was standing around in the city and this couple appears to my left, walking hand in hand, but theyre across the street. Im just standing still and looking ahead to the horizon, then when they reach my frontal vision the woman turns, looks at me and smiles.

I just looked took my eyes away and kept looking ahead. But my question is, what should i have done? what would you have done? should i just have cross the street, walked up there while she is walking hand in hand with her boyfriend, and started hitting on her? or was my decision to let it go right? What do you think?
You should have zipped up your pants.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xD are you trying to recruit me to the incel circle?
It seems to be that IOI is at least the only one you remember enough to make a thread. You even call it an "incident". You can't make that up.

No incident happened, the woman was taken.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to have the thrill of men fighting over her, yes, you probably could of gamed the situation at the expense of this guys self esteem, but she isn't a keeper, she'll eventually do the same thing to you, also, who needs some butthurt ex boyfriend or her friend trying to get even with you, losers got the time of day to fvck with your sh1t while you are on your purpose.

Anyone that needs puss this bad is too desperate to be gaming, so you did right

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be doing that to everyone like a tease.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think she went nuts a bit after being smash hard by her bf last night. She knocked her head in the heat of secks. Hence the incident.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should i just have crossed the street, walked up there while she is walking hand in hand with her boyfriend, and started hitting on her? or was my decision to let it go right? What do you think?
Knives have landed between ribs over stuff like that.

So what do you think?

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a girl do this to me in a bar last year.

She came in, instant eye contact..eyes lit up. Her bf was ahead of her not paying attention.

She squeezed by me facing looking me dead in the eyes with a "come f me" look.

Happened a few times. I enjoyed out flirty looks but she has a bf and I am not starting drama in a bar that is not my local. Bet she would be a great date for a night but not gf material at all

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I just took my eyes away and kept looking ahead. But my question is, what should i have done? what would you have done? should i just have crossed the street, walked up there while she is walking hand in hand with her boyfriend, and started hitting on her? or was my decision to let it go right? What do you think?
People smile at people in public. It doesn't mean crap.
If you approached, the BF could, and justifiably, laid you out on the pavement, or they could have reported you to the police.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something isn't right with this question lol, like isn't it obvious that you can't?
That's right Sherlock, the question is not entirely naive. Of course i thought i shouldnt do it, hence why i didnt. But i also second guessed my choice since for all i know, this is just "how the game works" when they add new guys to their rotation. I dont know. Hence, why i wanted to see what you guys thought. I wanted some reassurance that i wasnt crazy and just ignoring her was a good choice, but was open to hearing other ideas too.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
But i also second guessed my choice since for all i know, this is just "how the game works" when they add new guys to their rotation.
There is no game. There was nothing there. Zero. Nothing. People walk down the street,...they catch each other's glance, they nod, they smile,...they keep walking. Nobody is saying "Come bang me,...I don't want to be with the one I'm already walking with",...just because they caught your glance and smiled.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a prime opportunity to wheel out the hannibal lector tongue flick.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You did exactly what you should have done. Nothing and carried on with your day.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There may have been some "hitting on" had you done this,but,likely the type that winds up with your bony ass on the tarmac

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In any case how on earth can you hit upon a lass who is literally holding hands with her boyfriend ? How it that ever gonna work out in your favour ?Its suicidal in all areas