"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Incident last summer

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
There may have been some "hitting on" had you done this,but,likely the type that winds up with your bony ass on the tarmac
He said the boyfriend was a weak beta-male.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
He said the boyfriend was a weak beta-male.
Aha,missed that.But even so,its bad form. Even a weak beta male,for all we pity him,shouldnt have to deal with an in shape Alpha literally "stealing" his girl from under his noser.Karma etc
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Aha,missed that.But even so,its bad form. Even a weak beta male,for all we pity him,shouldnt have to deal with an in shape Alpha literally "stealing" his girl from under his noser.Karma etc
It's bad form to be writing a thread like this a year after the fact. Sounds rather incel-tier.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Ha! The other night I was at the bar in a mixed circle with my lady. I was in conversation when I feel her grab my arm and pull me close.

Later she tells me a younger girl was walking by and gave her a flirty smile and said to her "well Helllloooo..." When my lady took my arm the would-be lesbian suitress looked disappointed and said "oh..." and walked off down the bar.

Then there was the time in the Phoenix airport I was walking down the Terminal as a flight had just disembarked. The flight crew was leaving the gate when a stewardess made laser eye contact with me and then looked me up and down, head to toe. My girl saw it, gave her a smile as the stewardess gave her a little nod about 1 1/2 steps further she tells me.. "That girl just totally checked you out!" while I acted completely unawares. (Yeah I saw it....).

Point is sometimes showing your partner they are with someone desired by the opposite sex is a little bit of validation for the person you are with. Social proof within the relationship.

Now I've also been at an event where a girl got mad her boyfriend wasn't paying attention to her so she came and danced with me and that almost got me in a fight when he found out. Meanwhile I was unawares...
 

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Aha,missed that.But even so,its bad form. Even a weak beta male,for all we pity him,shouldnt have to deal with an in shape Alpha literally "stealing" his girl from under his noser.Karma etc
Yea. Also Betas can respond emotional and extreme because they have feminized emotions,...and,... can live in a bad neighborhood and be packing heat. Doesn't take a body builder to pull a trigger,...and out of control emotions,...bad combination. Don't forget,...many "school shooters" are considered "Beta".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top