Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In person effort is high , over the test non existent

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm chatting to a girl I met , in person conversation and effort is very high. although over message, replies are very slow. If she was busy then understandable but she's always on her phone.

Just asking for advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm chatting to a girl I met , in person conversation and effort is very high. although over message, replies are very slow. If she was busy then understandable but she's always on her phone.

Just asking for advice
You are missing one of the principles of female nature: Actions over words.

In your case, you are on the good side of things. She is displaying positive actions. Focus on what she does, not what she says or in this case texts.

Also, guys need to stop overthinking interactions we have with women. Relax, enjoy it, man. Focus on what you can control and embrace every possible outcome chin up high.

Over and out.

Modern Man Advice

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're noticing her replies being slower, match them. You're probably overeager yourself.

Cue for getting busy with your own life.

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing one of the principles of female nature: Actions over words.

In your case, you are on the good side of things. She is displaying positive actions. Focus on what she does, not what she says or in this case texts.

Also, guys need to stop overthinking interactions we have with women. Relax, enjoy it, man. Focus on what you can control and embrace every possible outcome chin up high.

Over and out.

Modern Man Advice
Solid advice thank you.

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're noticing her replies being slower, match them. You're probably overeager yourself.

Cue for getting busy with your own life.
being off for Christmas has done this I think. im back working and doing hobbies very soon so it shouldn't bother me for long.