Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You are missing one of the principles of female nature: Actions over words.I'm chatting to a girl I met , in person conversation and effort is very high. although over message, replies are very slow. If she was busy then understandable but she's always on her phone.
Just asking for advice
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I'm chatting to a girl I met , in person conversation and effort is very high. although over message, replies are very slow. If she was busy then understandable but she's always on her phone.
Solid advice thank you.You are missing one of the principles of female nature: Actions over words.
In your case, you are on the good side of things. She is displaying positive actions. Focus on what she does, not what she says or in this case texts.
Also, guys need to stop overthinking interactions we have with women. Relax, enjoy it, man. Focus on what you can control and embrace every possible outcome chin up high.
Over and out.
Modern Man Advice
being off for Christmas has done this I think. im back working and doing hobbies very soon so it shouldn't bother me for long.If you're noticing her replies being slower, match them. You're probably overeager yourself.
Cue for getting busy with your own life.