"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

In person effort is high , over the test non existent

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
25
Age
23
I'm chatting to a girl I met , in person conversation and effort is very high. although over message, replies are very slow. If she was busy then understandable but she's always on her phone.

Just asking for advice
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I'm chatting to a girl I met , in person conversation and effort is very high. although over message, replies are very slow. If she was busy then understandable but she's always on her phone.

Just asking for advice
You are missing one of the principles of female nature: Actions over words.

In your case, you are on the good side of things. She is displaying positive actions. Focus on what she does, not what she says or in this case texts.

Also, guys need to stop overthinking interactions we have with women. Relax, enjoy it, man. Focus on what you can control and embrace every possible outcome chin up high.

Over and out.


Modern Man Advice
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
If you're noticing her replies being slower, match them. You're probably overeager yourself.

Cue for getting busy with your own life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
25
Age
23
I'm chatting to a girl I met , in person conversation and effort is very high. although over message, replies are very slow. If she was busy then understandable but she's always on her phone.
You are missing one of the principles of female nature: Actions over words.

In your case, you are on the good side of things. She is displaying positive actions. Focus on what she does, not what she says or in this case texts.

Also, guys need to stop overthinking interactions we have with women. Relax, enjoy it, man. Focus on what you can control and embrace every possible outcome chin up high.

Over and out.


Modern Man Advice
Solid advice thank you.
 

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
25
Age
23
If you're noticing her replies being slower, match them. You're probably overeager yourself.

Cue for getting busy with your own life.
being off for Christmas has done this I think. im back working and doing hobbies very soon so it shouldn't bother me for long.
 
Top