Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a dating funk...keep getting first date rejections...unsure what is going on

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I dont have a fictional view of reality.

I'm not some soft white kid from the suburbs. Played football and boxed with blacks in my area. Was one of the few whites that boxed.

That's fine. I'm not going to argue what you experienced or saw first hand.

Poster I responded to said blacks get harsher penalties for same crime. Statistics do not support that.

I get tired of hearing about Michael Brown, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin. The media acts like they were all choir boys.

If you stay out of trouble, cops are generally not going to bother you.
Well it's hard to stay out of trouble when white people will call the cops on you for just about anything, including just being in the neighborhood or trying to get into their apartment building where they live because they don't think they can afford to live there.

Especially when they make up stuff like "he is acting suspicious" or any other number of things they will say to get the cops out there.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's hard to stay out of trouble when white people will call the cops on you for just about anything, including just being in the neighborhood or trying to get into their apartment building where they live because they don't think they can afford to live there.

Especially when they make up stuff like "he is acting suspicious" or any other number of things they will say to get the cops out there.
I didn’t mean to derail the thread. Our approach to game is very similar I’m just more rigid about the public stuff that some girls would find “thrilling.” Glad you understand where I’m coming from.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Went on 2 more dates yesterday with new women. Was not interested in either honestly. First was cool but her face had all kinds of pock marks on it. The 2nd looked good in her pics but that must have been 100 lbs ago...I felt bad because she drove like 60 miles to see me but I ended the date quickly.

Have 8 or 9 in the pipeline that I need to get to still but now I am running into issues because I am starting to collect too many plates and don't have time to get to them. May have to put a plate on hold for a while to see if I can find a replacement.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE: Just went on 3rd date with the woman I made the original post about and whatever misgivings she may have had on the first date are gone now...she is 100% into me...texts me nonstop all day, double and triple texting if I don't reply within an hour or two...2nd date we had a heavy makeout session at the car and a few days ago she told me she couldn't stop thinking about what a great kisser I was...met her last night, things ended up back at my place and didn't quite smash but made out a ton, and she stroked my c0ck out of my pants and I fingered her and made her squirt and she told me I was making it hard for her to not do things and I laughed and told her "fine, we are waiting 10 dates...I am like Fort Knox...never going to get me to put out" and she laughed and said "Oh it definitely will not be 10 dates...I won't let you wait that long".

She texted me last night after she got home about how she can't wait to see me again and then again this morning before I responded.

Also said her best friend basically told her "WTF are you doing??" when it came to me and told her she was an idiot if she didn't see me again after the first date(I guess because she told her that she really had fun and liked me but wasn't sure if there was a spark), and she said she is really glad she actually listened to her friend for once.

Should be banging her within a week or so I am going to bet...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid has made a simple drink difficult. Bars have opened but a lot of babes aren’t feeling happy hour these days
Exactly. Scheduling an in-person first date now isn't that easy. The sexual marketplace can't recover until bars are open and the masking hysteria and fear calms down. I shifted most of my initial appraoches of women to nonbar venues and I can still approach outside. The old way of meeting a woman at a grocery store and then inviting her out to a bar for a drink isn't easy to do now, even with people still going to grocery stores.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Things are going well with the girl from the initial post. Just saw her again last night and we watched a movie and then banged for a few hours...

She has repeatedly said how happy she is that she listened to me and her best friend and just kept seeing me. She is camping again this weekend by herself and her dog and just sent me a text saying how she wants me to come with her next time and that she is really starting to like me "more than you know".

She is always wanting to see me and pretty much the next day after we hang out she wants to set up the next date...this girl is well on her way to being head over heels about me and again I am told that I have amazing skills and stamina in the bedroom.

Guys I am telling you if your bedroom skills are on point women will not be able to stop thinking about you when they are away from you.

Planning to see her next week again...I think she will likely end up being my GF at some point. We just have an awesome energy between us. But I am not rushing things. No need to.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Duuuuuude I'm loving hearing about all the progress you're making with this woman! And kudos on not rushing it - a lot of men will start to do just that once a hook-up has taken place!

My only advice: keep doing what you're doing, and wait until she starts coming at you with the "what are we?" and "so, are you seeing anybody else?" questions before talking about any kind of relationship stuff. If SHE brings it up, it means she's chasing after you, which means there can be no rejection of you from her.

Good stuff, man!