Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Impregnating not the one

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with going into pregnancy knowing you do not want to be with the women? I'm 32 and still have my life to live and oats to sow and still want to find as close to "the one" as I can.

Many of you have done it, I may have just done it. What advice can you give?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a good lawyer and start finding a way to make a lot more money, because the state is going to start taking your money from you.

Also, if there is a kid on the way, be in it's life and be a father so that it doesn't turn out to be another worthless dumbass.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Do you want to be a father to the child in question? Like, would you stick around to help raise the kid?

If you don't want to be in the child's life, are you okay paying child support for 18 years? Do you have the financial means to do so even if you didn't want to be an active father?

Society, and many here, would probably tell you the responsible thing to do is raise the child you helped create, or at least financially support it, lest you be branded a 'deadbeat dad'.

Leaving morality and judgement out of it,
If you don't want to be a father and don't want to financially support the kid, you could just ghost the mom-to-be and hope she doesn't coming knocking down the line for some child support. Are you okay with doing such a thing?

If a woman has become pregnant with your child, you are responsible for that happening. No one forced you to put your d!ck inside her and there is always inherent risk of pregnancy when you have sex. If you are indeed in such a situation that you've mentioned, you ultimately placed yourself there with your decisions... You should know this obviously.

You may find that your personal desires going forward may conflict with what would weigh less heavily on your conscience. Keep that in mind when answering the clarifying questions I asked above.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to be a father to the child in question? Like, would you stick around to help raise the kid?

If you don't want to be in the child's life, are you okay paying child support for 18 years? Do you have the financial means to do so even if you didn't want to be an active father?

Society, and many here, would probably tell you the responsible thing to do is raise the child you helped create, or at least financially support it, lest you be branded a 'deadbeat dad'.

Leaving morality and judgement out of it,
If you don't want to be a father and don't want to financially support the kid, you could just ghost the mom-to-be and hope she doesn't coming knocking down the line for some child support. Are you okay with doing such a thing?

If a woman has become pregnant with your child, you are responsible for that happening. No one forced you to put your d!ck inside her and there is always inherent risk of pregnancy when you have sex. If you are indeed in such a situation that you've mentioned, you ultimately placed yourself there with your decisions... You should know this obviously.

You may find that your personal desires going forward may conflict with what would weigh less heavily on your conscience. Keep that in mind when answering the clarifying questions I asked above.
I will be there for my children and provide that's a no brainer for me. It's more the relationship dynamics with having little to nothing to do with the woman.

I've been slaving away on my business (12-16 hours a day 6 days a week) this year and will be financially set in life (not including crypto gains). I'm ready to provide for myself and a child. If possible in 2-3 years I'd prefer to have full custody of any children as I trust myself and my parenting skills/morality over anyone else in this life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How do you deal with going into pregnancy knowing you do not want to be with the women? I'm 32 and still have my life to live and oats to sow and still want to find as close to "the one" as I can.

Many of you have done it, I may have just done it. What advice can you give?
Hopefully you can convince her to take the morning after pill

TheProspect

Reaction score
I will be there for my children and provide that's a no brainer for me. It's more the relationship dynamics with having little to nothing to do with the woman.

I've been slaving away on my business (12-16 hours a day 6 days a week) this year and will be financially set in life (not including crypto gains). I'm ready to provide for myself and a child. If possible in 2-3 years I'd prefer to have full custody of any children as I trust myself and my parenting skills/morality over anyone else in this life.
Good on you brother.

I don’t have the necessary experience to give you any real wisdom here, but the questions I asked that you’ve just answered I’m sure will help others here provide you with some meaningful insight and advice.:up:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a man who did this. It was bad for everyone. He wastes over a decade of his life and causes 2 births. The mother had it least worst in the end.

He had a multi-year relationship with a woman. They broke up. They get back together and within a few months she has an unplanned pregnancy. They end up getting married. His parents end up helping them out a little bit (both financially and with childcare) delaying the inevitable divorce when the unplanned child is 9 and there's a 2nd child. The parents' retirement plans are affected by this, as they end up choosing to live near the unplanned child. Without the unplanned child, there's a decent chance this guy's parents retire to a different place.

The mother monkey branches to another guy, suffering the fewest consequences of it all. The older of the two children (the unplanned one) has difficulty with his parental relationships and overall emotional problems. The younger of the two children never remembers a time where his parents were together. The man doesn't owe alimony and child support due to making less than the woman, but still has to deal with an unpleasant woman for the rest of his life. The man's parents' retirement years are affected.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cool story bro... bit late for that" in her own words. She's seen the meal ticket and now I'm filled with rage.
Did you raw dog and nut in her or what? I have to admit I’m stupid sometimes with this as well.

Regardless, the child will bring you much happiness. I have a daughter and can tell you that despite wishing her mother could disappear at times (although not an altogether bad mother by any means - just a terrible partner), I wouldn’t trade my little girl for anything in the world.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you raw dog and nut in her or what? I have to admit I’m stupid sometimes with this as well.

Regardless, the child will bring you much happiness. I have a daughter and can tell you that despite wishing her mother could disappear at times (although not an altogether bad mother by any means - just a terrible partner), I wouldn’t trade my little girl for anything in the world.
2 condoms split

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 condoms split
@Murk - Thought I’d double check... did this happen more than 5 days ago??

PSA- If anyone should ever find themself in a similar unfortunate situation be aware that a Plan B type pill can be taken for up to 3 days/ 72 hours (**and even up to 5 days/ 120 hours) after unprotected sex.

Don’t wait. Go get it ASAP and watch her take it. The sooner it is taken the more effective it is. By day 3 it is diminished, but still considered 87% effective.

After Day 3 the effectiveness diminishes greatly. However, if pregnancy is not desired some chance of potential preventive measure is still shown up until Day 5 or 120 hours. The sooner the better. Still some potential protection is better than none.

In the US it is available to be purchased at pharmacies without a prescription. Simply walk in and request it or if preferred hand the person there a piece of paper with Plan B written on it. It is not an abortion type pill. Plan B works by preventing or delaying the woman’s body from ovulating, so there will be no egg present for the sperm to fertilize.

Info on Emergency Contraception

Plan B is most effective if taken within the first 72 hours after unprotected sex but is still somewhat effective up to 5 days (120 hours) after unprotected sex.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened sunday 6 days ago and i told her she should have got one and she said its too late (only 5 days later) so I guess there was still a chance yesterday

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened sunday 6 days ago and i told her she should have got one and she said its too late (only 5 days later) so I guess there was still a chance yesterday
She may not even be pregnant if it happened only 6 days ago. I had a scare when I was 19 and my gf was 2 weeks late on her period then got it when we were at a planned parenthood or similar office. Also, demand a DNA test even if she does end up pregnant, just to make sure it's yours.

Not sure how Amazon is to blame unless you bought some cheap Chinese off-brand to save money. If the condoms were name brand and within the expiration date, it's just bad luck. I've had them break too. I always wear Magnums. I'm a bit larger than the average guy but not John Holmes. They just fit better. Plus, if the condom isn't vice-grip tight and pushed to its limit, there's less chance of breaking.

Good luck with everything.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may not even be pregnant if it happened only 6 days ago. I had a scare when I was 19 and my gf was 2 weeks late on her period then got it when we were at a planned parenthood or similar office. Also, demand a DNA test even if she does end up pregnant, just to make sure it's yours.

Not sure how Amazon is to blame unless you bought some cheap Chinese off-brand to save money. If the condoms were name brand and within the expiration date, it's just bad luck. I've had them break too. I always wear Magnums. I'm a bit larger than the average guy but not John Holmes. They just fit better. Plus, if the condom isn't vice-grip tight and pushed to its limit, there's less chance of breaking.

Good luck with everything.
I bought Durex thin feel, in date and looked real. After breaking 2 I checked amazon to find a sea of negative reviews for the same reason, I've already refunded them.

PLEASANT UPDATE:

I got a call this morning "I have some goood newwwws" yes she came on her period. I remained emotionless because her willingness to get pregnant has confirmed I need to break all ties. I've known this woman for over 2 years and she's broody so to save myself the headache and stress, I'm trying to kill off the relationship.

Let this be a lesson to you all, it could be you next.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a member of the no kids crew, I would like to personally congratulate you, AND give you back your members only jacket

remember... they hate us, cuz they ain't us