Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Impregnating not the one

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a member of the no kids crew, I would like to personally congratulate you, AND give you back your members only jacket

remember... they hate us, cuz they ain't us
Haha! The worst part is I spent 8 days working 16 hours a day through pure fear and thinking I will have 2 additional mouths to provide for.

It feels good to be free again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought Durex thin feel, in date and looked real. After breaking 2 I checked amazon to find a sea of negative reviews for the same reason, I've already refunded them.

PLEASANT UPDATE:

I got a call this morning "I have some goood newwwws" yes she came on her period. I remained emotionless because her willingness to get pregnant has confirmed I need to break all ties. I've known this woman for over 2 years and she's broody so to save myself the headache and stress, I'm trying to kill off the relationship.

Let this be a lesson to you all, it could be you next.
Congrats.

I accidentally pulled out late a few months ago and we got the morning after. She was freaked out bc she's not on the pill and Plan B causes all kinds of interruptions with menses and hormonal nonsense. I don't envy women there. But I just took it in stride.

While we awaited the next period I jokingly picked out kids names, told her how good looking they'd be and made remarks like "did it kick?" It wasn't a front either, not that I want kids, but I wasn't freaked out like her.

Note, this is much easier if you can actually envision the girl being a good mom/wife.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I bought Durex thin feel, in date and looked real. After breaking 2 I checked amazon to find a sea of negative reviews for the same reason, I've already refunded them.

PLEASANT UPDATE:

I got a call this morning "I have some goood newwwws" yes she came on her period. I remained emotionless because her willingness to get pregnant has confirmed I need to break all ties. I've known this woman for over 2 years and she's broody so to save myself the headache and stress, I'm trying to kill off the relationship.

Let this be a lesson to you all, it could be you next.
Happy to hear. Now, get better condoms and use lube inside the condom.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you wearing 2 condoms?
One split, and I felt it split because it started feeling good, put another one on and sadly I didn't feel the other split (despite checking a couple of times) until I nutted.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One split, and I felt it split because it started feeling good, put another one on and sadly I didn't feel the other split (despite checking a couple of times) until I nutted.
If you don't want kids, have you ever thought about getting snipped? It's reversible but yet can save you all these stresses and headaches.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want kids, have you ever thought about getting snipped? It's reversible but yet can save you all these stresses and headaches.
I do want kids, in the next few years, but just not right now and not with that girl.