IMPORTANT: Eliminate ****blockers???

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do eliminate ****blockers who are in your way of getting the girl? At a dance couple of weeks ago with a friend. These two girls were into, but these two *******s kept trying to get in the way. We ended up with the girls, but it was just annoying. Also, today was walking out of class with this girl when this guy who has been trying unsuccessfully all semester came up. Wouldn't leave us the f*** alone. What are somethings that can be done? Other then punishing them in the face. lol

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be the sun that blocks out all the stars.

Think about what I'm telling you to do.

I'll tell you what I'm talking about after you respond.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give more details of what happened?

A lot of times, maintaning your cool is all that's needed. For example, the guy that was unsuccessful all semester.. Well, if he's been unsuccessful all semester, then he'll likely be unsuccessful again. Relax, and use him as comic relief. Or, just talk to him directly, being friendly. It confuses him, and diffuses him. Having class in front of your woman scores points for you.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could tell them she's your girlfriend in front of her - if she's interested in you or doesn't want those fella's near her she will play along.

Afterall, one of the qualities of being a good boyfriend is been able to keep @ssholes away from her.

There's nothing stopping you from keeping the role-play up either, "Since you're my girl.. <insert phrase>".

The Muscly Jerk

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
You could tell them she's your girlfriend in front of her - if she's interested in you or doesn't want those fella's near her she will play along.

Afterall, one of the qualities of being a good boyfriend is been able to keep @ssholes away from her.

There's nothing stopping you from keeping the role-play up either, "Since you're my girl.. <insert phrase>".

The Muscly Jerk
Agreed nice post. **** blocking has to do with physical prescense tooo. Take a guy that is 6'5 and 260 pounds of muscle he isn't going to get ****blocked as often as someone who is 5'4 110 pounds.

Working out and getting buff can help.. Also looking like you are a confident tough guy.

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faded Image:

You have to be the sun that blocks out all the stars.

Think about what I'm telling you to do.

I'll tell you what I'm talking about after you respond.

Okay I think you mean that I have to know I'm better or I have to be better.
Kind of not sure.

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted by Thomas93045:

Can you give more details of what happened?

A lot of times, maintaning your cool is all that's needed. For example, the guy that was unsuccessful all semester.. Well, if he's been unsuccessful all semester, then he'll likely be unsuccessful again. Relax, and use him as comic relief. Or, just talk to him directly, being friendly. It confuses him, and diffuses him. Having class in front of your woman scores points for you.

Yeah I probably should've done. Was actually think of that afterward, but was just annoyed about the fool at the time. Just kept thinking, 'you got to be kidding me buddy. she's got no interest in you.'