I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Dude, I just started week one and i'm still overcoming my chokes. I've never said "hi" just to total strangers before....Originally posted by I want a GiRl
The boot camp makes u become a dj if u do everything im currently in week 1 and ive talked to a total of one stranger out the moment
heres the link for boot camp : http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.pdf
Hit the quote button, next to "Edit" on the persons post, or copy what they wrote, hit the "Quote" button in the reply window, and paste it in there.Originally posted by I want a GiRl
how do u do that quote thing,
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
ok tyOriginally posted by Vincent
Hit the quote button, next to "Edit" on the persons post, or copy what they wrote, hit the "Quote" button in the reply window, and paste it in there.
also to do theface you gotta use a lower case p
Yeah, what Vincent said....lol. My confidence is increasing since I'm now able to say a lot more hi's and hello's. I'm still a little bit shy, but I have to break out of that shell someday.Originally posted by I want a GiRl
how do u do that quote thing, anyway boyfriend if ur to shy to say hi to a stranger practise smiling at them and holding eye contact and when ur ready and more confident just say hi!
ive been doing bootcamp for 1 day and im still quite shy so ive only spoken to 1 stranger but i think thats quite good coz i went out for 5 mins to do the exercisebut ill go out for like an hour tomo coz im busy today
![]()
lol n1 nex but theres no crazy mofo in my schoolOriginally posted by Nex
If you can't get the nerves to cold approach on your own, just make friends with some crazy mofos and tell them you guys are going to approach at least two girls together per day or you'll slit his throat. This is what I've been doing.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You're a tool. Put your manhood on it next time. It'll rid the rest of us of a bad nameOriginally posted by I want a GiRl
lol, i allready did that and i lost £5
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.