Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Im too shy.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
How do you do the boot camp? I looked for a link and everything. What exactly is it anyway? I saw when it started and everything....I wanted to do it then!

Thanks
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by I want a GiRl
The boot camp makes u become a dj if u do everything im currently in week 1 and ive talked to a total of one stranger out the moment :p

heres the link for boot camp : http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.pdf
Dude, I just started week one and i'm still overcoming my chokes. I've never said "hi" just to total strangers before....

....oh well. Good luck, I want a GiRl.
 

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
how do u do that quote thing :p, anyway boyfriend if ur to shy to say hi to a stranger practise smiling at them and holding eye contact and when ur ready and more confident just say hi!

ive been doing bootcamp for 1 day and im still quite shy so ive only spoken to 1 stranger but i think thats quite good coz i went out for 5 mins to do the exercise :p but ill go out for like an hour tomo coz im busy today :)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by I want a GiRl
how do u do that quote thing :p,
Hit the quote button, next to "Edit" on the persons post, or copy what they wrote, hit the "Quote" button in the reply window, and paste it in there.

also to do the :p face you gotta use a lower case p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
Hit the quote button, next to "Edit" on the persons post, or copy what they wrote, hit the "Quote" button in the reply window, and paste it in there.

also to do the :p face you gotta use a lower case p
ok ty :p
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by I want a GiRl
how do u do that quote thing :p, anyway boyfriend if ur to shy to say hi to a stranger practise smiling at them and holding eye contact and when ur ready and more confident just say hi!

ive been doing bootcamp for 1 day and im still quite shy so ive only spoken to 1 stranger but i think thats quite good coz i went out for 5 mins to do the exercise :p but ill go out for like an hour tomo coz im busy today :)
Yeah, what Vincent said....lol. My confidence is increasing since I'm now able to say a lot more hi's and hello's. I'm still a little bit shy, but I have to break out of that shell someday.

Once again, good luck. I hope to see you at a graduation ceremony of some sort. :)
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
If you can't get the nerves to cold approach on your own, just make friends with some crazy mofos and tell them you guys are going to approach at least two girls together per day or you'll slit his throat. This is what I've been doing.
 

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Nex
If you can't get the nerves to cold approach on your own, just make friends with some crazy mofos and tell them you guys are going to approach at least two girls together per day or you'll slit his throat. This is what I've been doing.
lol n1 nex but theres no crazy mofo in my school :p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Try money....

I think in the "Tips" section, this guy had like a hundred bucks on the line if he didn't get rejected by ten girls.

Worked like a charm....lol.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by I want a GiRl
lol, i allready did that and i lost £5
You're a tool. Put your manhood on it next time. It'll rid the rest of us of a bad name
 

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
AAAHHH i saw her today with a group of 9 and i didnt approach aahh i need help bootcamp isnt working :S
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Come out the closet. You're gay, and attention seeking. Nothing will work without you having the desire to make it work. Once you get that, we can help you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
What you need are iMat's tunnel vision goggles.

They allow you to focus in on one objective, and ignore all other obstacles. With the use of tunnel vision goggles, you'll see what you want, and have nothing else to worry about other than initiate it.

If you order now, you also get a free pair of balls! Balls is a miraculous device that allows you to approach any situation and people with ease. If used with tunnel vision goggles, balls really shine, and you'll be laying chicks and making friends in no time.

For a limited time only, get the WillPower 2000 system for half price! Designed to force you into doing what you'd normally never have the balls to do (to be used with balls), Will Power gives you the competitive edge to seek out your desires, and capture it!

All it takes is focus, will, and balls.

Order now for 3 easy payments of $29.95.


--iMat
 
Top