Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im too shy.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you do the boot camp? I looked for a link and everything. What exactly is it anyway? I saw when it started and everything....I wanted to do it then!

Thanks

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I want a GiRl
The boot camp makes u become a dj if u do everything im currently in week 1 and ive talked to a total of one stranger out the moment :p

heres the link for boot camp : http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.pdf
Dude, I just started week one and i'm still overcoming my chokes. I've never said "hi" just to total strangers before....

....oh well. Good luck, I want a GiRl.

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u do that quote thing :p, anyway boyfriend if ur to shy to say hi to a stranger practise smiling at them and holding eye contact and when ur ready and more confident just say hi!

ive been doing bootcamp for 1 day and im still quite shy so ive only spoken to 1 stranger but i think thats quite good coz i went out for 5 mins to do the exercise :p but ill go out for like an hour tomo coz im busy today :)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u do that quote thing :p,
Hit the quote button, next to "Edit" on the persons post, or copy what they wrote, hit the "Quote" button in the reply window, and paste it in there.

also to do the :p face you gotta use a lower case p

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Hit the quote button, next to "Edit" on the persons post, or copy what they wrote, hit the "Quote" button in the reply window, and paste it in there.

also to do the :p face you gotta use a lower case p
ok ty :p

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u do that quote thing :p, anyway boyfriend if ur to shy to say hi to a stranger practise smiling at them and holding eye contact and when ur ready and more confident just say hi!

ive been doing bootcamp for 1 day and im still quite shy so ive only spoken to 1 stranger but i think thats quite good coz i went out for 5 mins to do the exercise :p but ill go out for like an hour tomo coz im busy today :)
Yeah, what Vincent said....lol. My confidence is increasing since I'm now able to say a lot more hi's and hello's. I'm still a little bit shy, but I have to break out of that shell someday.

Once again, good luck. I hope to see you at a graduation ceremony of some sort. :)

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get the nerves to cold approach on your own, just make friends with some crazy mofos and tell them you guys are going to approach at least two girls together per day or you'll slit his throat. This is what I've been doing.

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
If you can't get the nerves to cold approach on your own, just make friends with some crazy mofos and tell them you guys are going to approach at least two girls together per day or you'll slit his throat. This is what I've been doing.
lol n1 nex but theres no crazy mofo in my school :p

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try money....

I think in the "Tips" section, this guy had like a hundred bucks on the line if he didn't get rejected by ten girls.

Worked like a charm....lol.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i allready did that and i lost £5
You're a tool. Put your manhood on it next time. It'll rid the rest of us of a bad name

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAHHH i saw her today with a group of 9 and i didnt approach aahh i need help bootcamp isnt working :S

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come out the closet. You're gay, and attention seeking. Nothing will work without you having the desire to make it work. Once you get that, we can help you.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need are iMat's tunnel vision goggles.

They allow you to focus in on one objective, and ignore all other obstacles. With the use of tunnel vision goggles, you'll see what you want, and have nothing else to worry about other than initiate it.

If you order now, you also get a free pair of balls! Balls is a miraculous device that allows you to approach any situation and people with ease. If used with tunnel vision goggles, balls really shine, and you'll be laying chicks and making friends in no time.

For a limited time only, get the WillPower 2000 system for half price! Designed to force you into doing what you'd normally never have the balls to do (to be used with balls), Will Power gives you the competitive edge to seek out your desires, and capture it!

All it takes is focus, will, and balls.

Order now for 3 easy payments of $29.95.

--iMat