"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I'm spending hours a day on OLD. Is that an issue? Obsessed?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
On occasion like most of us I will go on pornhub. You know what would be a neat job? To be that dude who does the back room casting videos series!
The thing is it becomes a vicious circle. You spend hours scrolling through hotties on the dating apps, get frustrated, visit P site, rinse and repeat. The two are probably tied at the hip. Why not give yourself a challenge and see if you can go cold turkey... from both the apps and porn? And then see how you get on in real life talking to women you meet in the normal course of your day.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
The thing is it becomes a vicious circle. You spend hours scrolling through hotties on the dating apps, get frustrated, visit P site, rinse and repeat. The two are probably tied at the hip. Why not give yourself a challenge and see if you can go cold turkey... from both the apps and porn? And then see how you get on in real life talking to women you meet in the normal course of your day.
I'll still talk to that one 44 yr old HB7. We plan on meeting up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
In regards to my previous post about looking and dressing good and throwing cash down on like a Breitling or Rolex, what about a nice shirt like one of those Chairman Mao shirts you see the Marshal, Kim Jong un wearing? They look really fancy, especially if you're a slim guy. He looks good for a fat guy in it.


 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well this is the type of chick I'm looking for on OLD. Like this Morgan Brian from the women's soccer team. Athletic, slim and an HB9. Perfect looking. granted that one I went on that date with was built very similar to her except older of course. Goofy personality too. Totally would smash it hard.


 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So I messaged an HB 7 yesterday and she read the message and then looked at my profile. Anyway today she viewed my profile again. Should I send little jokingly flirty message about looking at my profile again and to not be shy?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Like my work I do a couple nights at the grocery store you will see a few HB7s and 8s shopping but you can't really hit on them while in the ugly uniform. They will see you as a min wage loser trying to chat them up even though I own a business. They don't see it that way.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Why is it you hear about VERY few successful stories about OLD leading to long term relationships? Very seldom do I hear anything positive about it. Especially on this site and loveshack most don't seem to be very big fans of OLD, especially on here.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So I messaged an HB 7 yesterday and she read the message and then looked at my profile. Anyway today she viewed my profile again. Should I send little jokingly flirty message about looking at my profile again and to not be shy?
She did reply back and said we have a lot in common with each other and she liked what she saw on my profile, but me being over 60 miles away she said it was simply just too far away from her. I believe her profile said within 40 miles so I was really stretching it. That's the problem. 80 percent of the chicks I have to message are at the very least 40 miles away. Most 50-70 miles away so you see where that's going. Like I said, my county and nearby there simply isn't a lot on OLD. Ironic further away I have better luck getting replies in that 40-50 mile range from the more urban areas. Like that HB9 two weeks ago was 60 miles away from me. I message the ones closer by and just not a lot of luck. The closer to Tampa I go the more replies.

I can't see how anything could really work over 40 miles away to be honest, but where I live and the lack of choices I really have no choice to really extend my boundaries.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Are you diagnosed with aspergers biggoal?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Are you diagnosed with aspergers biggoal?
Nope. I actually have ADHD though. Not as hyper as I was when I was younger though. I actually wouldn't shut up in school nor would I pay attention in class.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Nope. I actually have ADHD though. Not as hyper as I was when I was younger though. I actually wouldn't shut up in school nor would I pay attention in class.
Okay biggoal.
 
Top