I'm not. I'm just a kid at heart!You seem quite immature for a 35 year old. lol
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I'm not. I'm just a kid at heart!You seem quite immature for a 35 year old. lol
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Why the obsession with the HB 9 hottie? Do you consume pornography?I'm not. I'm just a kid at heart!
On occasion like most of us I will go on pornhub. You know what would be a neat job? To be that dude who does the back room casting videos series!Why the obsession with the HB 9 hottie? Do you consume pornography?
The thing is it becomes a vicious circle. You spend hours scrolling through hotties on the dating apps, get frustrated, visit P site, rinse and repeat. The two are probably tied at the hip. Why not give yourself a challenge and see if you can go cold turkey... from both the apps and porn? And then see how you get on in real life talking to women you meet in the normal course of your day.On occasion like most of us I will go on pornhub. You know what would be a neat job? To be that dude who does the back room casting videos series!
I'll still talk to that one 44 yr old HB7. We plan on meeting up.The thing is it becomes a vicious circle. You spend hours scrolling through hotties on the dating apps, get frustrated, visit P site, rinse and repeat. The two are probably tied at the hip. Why not give yourself a challenge and see if you can go cold turkey... from both the apps and porn? And then see how you get on in real life talking to women you meet in the normal course of your day.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
She did reply back and said we have a lot in common with each other and she liked what she saw on my profile, but me being over 60 miles away she said it was simply just too far away from her. I believe her profile said within 40 miles so I was really stretching it. That's the problem. 80 percent of the chicks I have to message are at the very least 40 miles away. Most 50-70 miles away so you see where that's going. Like I said, my county and nearby there simply isn't a lot on OLD. Ironic further away I have better luck getting replies in that 40-50 mile range from the more urban areas. Like that HB9 two weeks ago was 60 miles away from me. I message the ones closer by and just not a lot of luck. The closer to Tampa I go the more replies.So I messaged an HB 7 yesterday and she read the message and then looked at my profile. Anyway today she viewed my profile again. Should I send little jokingly flirty message about looking at my profile again and to not be shy?
Nope. I actually have ADHD though. Not as hyper as I was when I was younger though. I actually wouldn't shut up in school nor would I pay attention in class.Are you diagnosed with aspergers biggoal?
Okay biggoal.Nope. I actually have ADHD though. Not as hyper as I was when I was younger though. I actually wouldn't shut up in school nor would I pay attention in class.