"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I'm not sure how to reply to this plate's text

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelLarry_2007

New Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Preface: Met and banged plate 3 times. Then we just didn't really contact for a few days and I I'm hit with

"Hey blah blah, I don't see us long term. Good thing you're seeing other people so you'll be fine. If we hang out, it can be casually- you can add me to your current rotation. I just have to go with my gut. I'm sorry to be like this."

I banged on the first date, dominated the ass and I do have other plates. I'm just trying to learn here. But what. I never said anything about being long term and we've only hung out 3 times anyways.

I'm not sure how to reply to this? (Yeah, I guess, is this a sh1t test?) I just want to continue spinning her and doing whatever. But I'm not afraid to admit this ones a first for me and I'm not quite sure how to navigate this sh1t test (if it is one). For some reason "Okay sounds good, come over to my place Friday night around 7 and don't bring the dog." does not sound like the right next move.

Any suggestions?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Just tell her you understand her choice, then let time pass and wait till she comes back to you
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Tell her yeah that's cool and then tell her to come over on whatever day to receive her punishment. A woman just wanting to bang isn't a bad thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top