Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not sure how to reply to this plate's text

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelLarry_2007

Reaction score
Preface: Met and banged plate 3 times. Then we just didn't really contact for a few days and I I'm hit with

"Hey blah blah, I don't see us long term. Good thing you're seeing other people so you'll be fine. If we hang out, it can be casually- you can add me to your current rotation. I just have to go with my gut. I'm sorry to be like this."

I banged on the first date, dominated the ass and I do have other plates. I'm just trying to learn here. But what. I never said anything about being long term and we've only hung out 3 times anyways.

I'm not sure how to reply to this? (Yeah, I guess, is this a sh1t test?) I just want to continue spinning her and doing whatever. But I'm not afraid to admit this ones a first for me and I'm not quite sure how to navigate this sh1t test (if it is one). For some reason "Okay sounds good, come over to my place Friday night around 7 and don't bring the dog." does not sound like the right next move.

Any suggestions?

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you understand her choice, then let time pass and wait till she comes back to you

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her yeah that's cool and then tell her to come over on whatever day to receive her punishment. A woman just wanting to bang isn't a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.