I'm not into one-time hookups.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the proper response when she says this guys? I just made some sexual innuendo, I never said we should meet only once.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The type of woman who says she's not into one time hookups has had some interesting past experiences. It is the woman who has had sex quickly with some man on X number of occasions and she experienced unmet expectations after sex. The guys might have flaked on her. She wanted a relationship and the guy solely wanted casual sex or a one night stand. This may have happened to her by some guy getting a lot of attention on apps, a Top 5-10% guy when she isn't a Top 5-10% woman. It's a bit of a defense mechanism against bad emotional feelings for her.

In a situation like this, you have to be comfortable with your own desires and expectations. It's ok to not push for sex on a first date if you want something more than a one night stand or a casual sex arrangement.

On the date itself, you can continue the physical escalation in light of the comment.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you only want a one-time hookup: "Why would you enjoy something as good only once?"
Or...you know...tell her the truth. If she's just trying not to look like a slut, she might eventually go for it. And if she doesn't, you're free to find someone who fits your needs. No need to fk up the girl by lying to her and yourself.

And if you're looking for something more, just follow this:
I'm glad we're on the same page.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I hate it when bad girls just use me for sex.
I used a variation of this. She hasn't responded yet but we'll see.

Thanks for the input guys!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already got a couple of great answers from @Velasco and @rjc149 ; but really just give any nonchalant answer because it ultimately means nothing. In fact, I can think of a few first date lays I got from women who said this exact thing or something very similar on Date 1. Later in the night they were in bed with me.

It always comes down to watching what their actions are - not their words.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's over 30 and the segue into the sexual flirtation was smooth and well-calibrated, then run. Even if you do want a relationship, she's got too many hangups and is damaged/stubborn/delusional/narcissistic.

At this age if a woman claims this or states this in her profile, it's more than likely not a sh1t test. You're on the slow boat to China.

A lot of guys on this board tend to dismiss the "no hookup" sentiments when expressed, but it's legit if she's a older, post-epiphany woman.