"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I'm not into one-time hookups.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
What's the proper response when she says this guys? I just made some sexual innuendo, I never said we should meet only once.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The type of woman who says she's not into one time hookups has had some interesting past experiences. It is the woman who has had sex quickly with some man on X number of occasions and she experienced unmet expectations after sex. The guys might have flaked on her. She wanted a relationship and the guy solely wanted casual sex or a one night stand. This may have happened to her by some guy getting a lot of attention on apps, a Top 5-10% guy when she isn't a Top 5-10% woman. It's a bit of a defense mechanism against bad emotional feelings for her.

In a situation like this, you have to be comfortable with your own desires and expectations. It's ok to not push for sex on a first date if you want something more than a one night stand or a casual sex arrangement.

On the date itself, you can continue the physical escalation in light of the comment.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
If you only want a one-time hookup: "Why would you enjoy something as good only once?"
Or...you know...tell her the truth. If she's just trying not to look like a slut, she might eventually go for it. And if she doesn't, you're free to find someone who fits your needs. No need to fk up the girl by lying to her and yourself.

And if you're looking for something more, just follow this:
I'm glad we're on the same page.
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
I know, I hate it when bad girls just use me for sex.
I used a variation of this. She hasn't responded yet but we'll see.

Thanks for the input guys!
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
You already got a couple of great answers from @Velasco and @rjc149 ; but really just give any nonchalant answer because it ultimately means nothing. In fact, I can think of a few first date lays I got from women who said this exact thing or something very similar on Date 1. Later in the night they were in bed with me.

It always comes down to watching what their actions are - not their words.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,867
If she's over 30 and the segue into the sexual flirtation was smooth and well-calibrated, then run. Even if you do want a relationship, she's got too many hangups and is damaged/stubborn/delusional/narcissistic.

At this age if a woman claims this or states this in her profile, it's more than likely not a sh1t test. You're on the slow boat to China.

A lot of guys on this board tend to dismiss the "no hookup" sentiments when expressed, but it's legit if she's a older, post-epiphany woman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top