I'm no expert but......................

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure when a girl i fancy starts talking to me about some other bloke and how she was stood up by him, i dont stand a chance. Am i right?

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, you do, but it's going to be harder to get her to stop thinking about him and focus on you. Alot of people just think it isn't worth it to deal with these girls. Myself included.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she talks about another guy she's into I always say: "Come on you've been saying the same thing for like 5 minutes. This is getting boring"
She usually stops talking about it and mentions him a few times later depending how much she's into him but that's okay.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
I'm pretty sure when a girl i fancy starts talking to me about some other bloke and how she was stood up by him, i dont stand a chance. Am i right?
Not so fast Raoul. I have actually found this to be a good thing some times. Check this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16559&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Pay particular attention to Pook's reply there, it is dead on. It's quite possible she is trying to fire you up. Chicks do this constantly, you just have to be aware of what's happening. You'll want to slap yourself when you think of all the chances you blew in the past.