I'm having a hard time finding plates

GeoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through a dry zone and getting redicolously horni. I've always had jobs or classes where does was girls around and always had 2-3 plates at the same time but now I work at a factory and take classes where there's only men. I'm 20 and decent looking athletic it shouldn't be this hard lol. Since I'm not meeting women through my usual ways I'm forced to have to cold approach and it's something I done in the past but completely suck at. I get visibly nervous. I'm gotten number before but they never lead to anywhere. I know there was a couple I could've laid but I decided not to persist. How can I get good at cold approaching and boosting my confidence. Also how to meet and be around more females?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make more friends and game through your social circle. The hottest girls I've met were through friends or when I was with a friend. A strong social circle is the key to successful dating life as well as a to having a healthy life.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel bro. I'm in the same situation as you right now (i chose it) but currently i'm not so eager to have a chick by my side( last summer banged a lot of them and i got rid off a bit that big thirst for meat of mine) . Go out , check out your surroundings and when you see a hot opportunity getting close then grab it. Otherwise get some of your more experienced with those things friends go into a club and be social,approach HBs and allow yourself to experience new things.