“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

IM convo

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
How do I start and intersting convo on msn messenger with chicks? I mean like..what should I talk to them about?

It's just that when on msn messenger I really don't feel like talking to them that much...don't know why..=\. But anyway I want to do something about this. So can you guys give me some tips?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
 

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
omg I didn't mean to post that in the wrong section...i thought I was in the Discussion board lol my bad:D
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by eric66
So can you guys give me some tips?
There are seven steps that are sure to get you on the right track...

1. open the closet door
2. roll out a giant cannon
3. blast it right into your computer and through the wall
4. roll your cannon back into the closet
5. step outside
6. go meet some living breathing people in the fresh air
7. hang out with them and have a verbal conversation.

There you go... Have fun...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top