“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I'm confused & upset

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
Right. So I've been seeing this girl... whenever we're together, we have a great time. But she makes no effort to contact me after we meet, she's difficult to get in touch with, and she has fairly violent mood swings - but only when I'm talking to her online or over the phone. In person, she's wonderful.

so what gives? I've wasted alot of time on this already, and I don't want to give her some kind of uultimatum. It just sems ridiculous to me, if she enjoys herself so much when she's with me, why she'll never initate.

Any ideas/plans?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
It's probably an aspect of her personality...not sure if there's much you can do about that.
 
Top