"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I'm becoming incredibly effective socially

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Almost anybody I talk to is drawn to me like a magnet

The key is that I'm genuinely very interested in people, what they have to say and what they are about without wanting a single fukking thing in return. I talk to people like they are the only person in the world and try to slow down the interaction as much as possible so I can really focus on them. I come across extremely detached from the outcome and so I'm super genuine. Literally everybody I talk to right now, either they will ask to hang out with me or if I ask for their number, they will give it to me no questions asked

It's crazy how effective this is bros. I wonder if it's effective on women...I doubt it because they are an alient mutant species without any logical reasoning for how their brain works but at least socially, you guys can use this to make people absolutely love you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hate to break it to you Dave, but no one loves you.
Hate to break it to you too Spinich, I have serious doubts you can even land a single pvssy or even get a simple message from any women this past week.

Seems pathetic.

How is it that you're manage to be so unlovable ?

Please explain ur predicament so that others might learn how not to be you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Thing is you are 29 years old, and you are entitled to have a date every week. Armenians live in kavkaz, and they say here, you find them, and you pick the one you like. There literally should be several choices and you pick the one you like. Now, Armenian families, mother and fathers, are very picky about your choice. They would prefer an Armenian girl, god forbid you bring in a black woman, or even hispanic. If it's a white American girl or Russian they can deal with it. Thing is, at your age you should literally have them lined up for your picking, you shouldn't have problems. But America, my guess, screwed you over.

What you do in your life is very important. So the obvious question is what do you do?

Armenians in my area who have problems with women don't do sh1t, it's a drug epidemic, and they don't get no women, because no woman wants a 29 year old guy who sits on the shoulders of his parents.

Stop telling us that women are some sort of alien beast, it's not true. They are insecure creatures and are capable of finding attractive even the ugliest guy out there.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Thing is you are 29 years old, and you are entitled to have a date every week. Armenians live in kavkaz, and they say here, you find them, and you pick the one you like. There literally should be several choices and you pick the one you like. Now, Armenian families, mother and fathers, are very picky about your choice. They would prefer an Armenian girl, god forbid you bring in a black woman, or even hispanic. If it's a white American girl or Russian they can deal with it. Thing is, at your age you should literally have them lined up for your picking, you shouldn't have problems. But American, my guess, screwed you over.

What you do in your life is very important. So the obvious question is what do you do?

Armenians in my area who have problems with women don't do sh1t, it's a drug epidemic, and they don't get no women, because no woman wants a 29 year old guy who sits on the shoulders of his parents.

Stop telling us that women are some sort of alien beast, it's not true. They are insecure creatures and are capable of finding attractive even the ugliest guy out there.

My parents would be cool with a Spanish girl - Latinos have somewhat similar culture with us

I sell cars for a living. I've been making six figures since I was 22. I bought my first house when I was 23

I'm extremely Americanized...although I can get along great with everybody (Europeans, White trash hillbillies, blacks, Hispanics, don't matter)
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Seems like you're over protective.... How about you go find a woman to put that cape on for
You got me figured out wrongly.

I'm not protecting him.

I'm picking on you.

Go ahead and create a thread. I'll pick it apart..
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
You got me figured out wrongly.

I'm not protecting him.

I'm picking on you.

Go ahead and create a thread. I'll pick it apart..
Yea I'm picking apart his thread, by noticing that it's the same exact one he already made... **** off spaz
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yea I'm picking apart his thread, by noticing that it's the same exact one he already made... **** off spaz
Awww such a strong man like you running away from a challenge ?

Don't be a sissy...
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Dave,

I know I've given you this advice before and I'm not sure why you haven't followed it as it would solve your dating problems permanently.

Call a matchmaking service. If you're in Chicago there are many with It's Just Lunch being the biggest. Ask them how many women they have in their database that meet your criteria. Now, keep in mind no one is a 100% match so you'll have to get out of your own way and accept some may not be ethnic, or whatever. These are women LOOKING for relationships and marriage and they have their act together.

I did IJL and met some great women. The quality was exponentially better than what I was finding online. I'm just not into LTRs right now so I put my membership on hold.

Just make the call!
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dave,

Back to your original thread. Good stuff on social skills. More specifics would be cool if you don’t mind.

1. In trying to show interest in other people, do you ask them a lot of questions or just ask a few opening questions and then just let the conversation flow?

2. Do you smile and joke a lot, or do you do the “serious but super chill” approach?

3. Do you try to steer the conversation where the other person wants it to go? (Like if they start talking about say golf. You hate golf, but you allow the conversation to stay there for a while because the other enjoys rambling on about it lol.)

Or any other specifics that come to mind.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave,

Back to your original thread. Good stuff on social skills. More specifics would be cool if you don’t mind.

1. In trying to show interest in other people, do you ask them a lot of questions or just ask a few opening questions and then just let the conversation flow?

2. Do you smile and joke a lot, or do you do the “serious but super chill” approach?

3. Do you try to steer the conversation where the other person wants it to go? (Like if they start talking about say golf. You hate golf, but you allow the conversation to stay there for a while because the other enjoys rambling on about it lol.)

Or any other specifics that come to mind.

1)I ask them as many questions as I can while keeping it very natural.

2)Depends on the situation. Natural is key

3)The ideal goal is to find topics both people find interesting but yes you want to talk about things they enjoy

how you feel is huge here. You want to feel comfortable and relaxed so they feel same way around you
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Why do some of you men feel the need to pick on someone who is challenged?
Exactly. Why do some of you people keep reading Dave’s threads if they bother you so much? If you do this then you really do not understand the full picture of being a the best man you can be. Getting women is only part of it. Treat other men with respect and never kick a man when he’s down.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Great thanks

how you feel is huge...wanting absolutely nothing out of the interaction is huge


you ever notice you have the best success with people when you least expect it? That kind of outcome detachment is very attractive to people
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Why do some of you men feel the need to pick on someone who is challenged?
Exactly. Why do some of you people keep reading Dave’s threads if they bother you so much? If you do this then you really do not understand the full picture of being a the best man you can be. Getting women is only part of it. Treat other men with respect and never kick a man when he’s down.
dave doesnt bother me, I actually like him that's why I troll him. I don't even consider Dave a real person anymore. Hes a computer generated troll bot until proven otherwise. Every thread he makes at this point is strictly entertainment to me

if I get a kick out of messing with a guy who makes the same threads all the time, so what

And Dave isn't always this poor harmless guy you make him out to be, he's one of the most racist people on this forum lol. Where are people like you when he puts MY people down
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top