Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm becoming incredibly effective socially

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
dave doesnt bother me, I actually like him that's why I troll him. I don't even consider Dave a real person anymore. Hes a computer generated troll bot until proven otherwise. Every thread he makes at this point is strictly entertainment to me

if I get a kick out of messing with a guy who makes the same threads all the time, so what

And Dave isn't always this poor harmless guy you make him out to be, he's one of the most racist people on this forum lol. Where are people like you when he puts MY people down
I'm racist towards who?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Black people... you're constantly saying ignorant things about my people. Don't play dumb
there was a thread which guru rated a very cute black girl as a 4 and I said that was predictable as black women are rated as bottom of our social hierarchy. Not only was she very cute, she was in great shape.

how is that racist?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a thread which guru rated a very cute black girl as a 4 and I said that was predictable as black women are rated as bottom of our social hierarchy. Not only was she very cute, she was in great shape.

how is that racist?
You claim to be this socially aware guy, but you're really an idiot if you fail to see why that might offend someone. You also said in a thread, "wow this black girl didn't message me back, and they're the bottom of of our social hierarchy"

Why don't you just keep those thoughts to yourself you dumbass. A smart person would just think that in their head, and not say it out loud, regardless if that's what you believe or not

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

how is that racist?
I understand that you don't think like most people and that's okay.

In the future, just don't mention that black women are at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Now memorise that this upsets some people especially men belonging to the same racial group.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
You claim to be this socially aware guy, but you're really an idiot if you fail to see why that might offend someone. You also said in a thread, "wow this black girl didn't message me back, and they're the bottom of of our social hierarchy"

Why don't you just keep those thoughts to yourself you dumbass. A smart person would just think that in their head, and not say it out loud, regardless if that's what you believe or not
If you use that standard, 99% of the things said about women on this forum would be considered "hate speech" and would have to be censored because it would hurt their feelings. Are you saying we can't be honest about women either?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you use that standard, 99% of the things said about women on this forum would be considered "hate speech" and would have to be censored because it would hurt their feelings. Are you saying we can't be honest about women either?
No, There's a reason why I'm only saying this to Dave... I've been on this site for years. Everyone else knows how to not make it about race when we discuss women.

If I have to go out of my way to explain to you what's different about what he said vs what's usually said, then you are just as lost as him, and I'm not going to waste my time

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
No, There's a reason why I'm only saying this to Dave... I've been on this site for years. Everyone else knows how to not make it about race when we discuss women.

If I have to go out of my way to explain to you what's different about what he said vs what's usually said, then you are just as lost as him, and I'm not going to waste my time
Women are not a generic category. They are different ages, races, and levels of attractiveness. I just posted a thread about women who struggle to become pregnant after 35. That would make a lot of women over the age of 35 uncomfortable. By your criteria (discomfort), that's a "hateful" thread. It shouldn't be posted.

BTW, dave is probably referring to this ok-cupid study:

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Black women are the lowest rated of all races of women.
Minority men are rated lower on average than white men.

Are you saying OK-Cupid is racist?

Tinder results show that black men and black women receive the lowest response rates:

https://www.inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism

By the standard of dating desirability, blacks are at the bottom of the social hierarchy. However, while whites match more in dating desirability they are not at the top the income ladder. Jews and Asians make a lot more money than whites on average. It depends on the criteria you choose.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Women are not a generic category. They are different ages, races, and levels of attractiveness. I just posted a thread about women who struggle to become pregnant after 35. That would make a lot of women over the age of 35 uncomfortable. By your criteria (discomfort), that's a "hateful" thread. It shouldn't be posted.

lol @ needing a study to confirm common sense

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tinder results show that black men and black women receive the lowest response rates:

https://www.inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism

By the standard of dating desirability, blacks are at the bottom of the social hierarchy. However, while whites match more in dating desirability they are not at the top the income ladder. Jews and Asians make a lot more money than whites on average. It depends on the criteria you choose.
Hey genius...go look at exactly what made me say what I said to begin with in this thread

I was called out for making Dave "uncomfortable"by saying this is a repeat thread he already made. ... my response was why am i called out for giving him a hard time, and is he not called out when he says subtly racist things that make me "uncomfortable"

So you're really making my argument for me. You're just seeing this one thread and assuming I'm the race police, but I'm not, never was

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Hey genius...go look at exactly what made me say what I said to begin with in this thread

I was called out for making Dave "uncomfortable"by saying this is a repeat thread he already made. ... my response was why am i called out for giving him a hard time, and is he not called out when he says subtly racist things that make me "uncomfortable"

So you're really making my argument for me. You're just seeing this one thread and assuming I'm the race police, but I'm not, never was
You called dave a "racist." But dave was only referring to studies which show that blacks are in fact matching at significantly lower rates than other races. This is not racism, this is reality. The only way to be non-racist by your definition is to be delusional.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You called dave a "racist." But dave was only referring to studies which show that blacks are in fact matching at significantly lower rates than other races. This is not racism, this is reality. The only way to be non-racist by your definition is to be delusional.
Well according to you, we can all say what we want... and once again, this topic goes beyond this thread. You're new so you're judging all my words from this thread. Dave has said a lot of dumb stuff that has led me to call him racist. I only gave one quote... like I said, I've been here years

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Well according to you, we can all say what we want... and once again, this topic goes beyond this thread. You're new so you're judging all my words from this thread. Dave has said a lot of dumb stuff that has led me to call him racist. I only gave one quote... like I said, I've been here years
So you acknowledge that dave is simply reporting the same reality that ok-cupid and tinder report. That means he is not a racist, just a realist. Your accusation therefore is baseless. Case closed.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you acknowledge that dave is simply reporting the same reality that ok-cupid and tinder report. That means he is not a racist, just a realist. Your accusation therefore is baseless. Case closed.
That report has nothing to do with what he said. That black girl didn't message him back because she didn't like his ugly ass, just like all the other races of women he says ignore him

He said "this black girl didn't text me back, and they're the lowest of the social hierarchy"... that has nothing to do with anything. Wth are u talking about

Do u realize that NO women, regardless of race, answer Dave's messages online? And yes we know this to be factual because of the 45 threads he's made about it

If anything he proved the report WRONG, because how could someone thought so lowly of not respond to dave?

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
That report has nothing to do with what he said. That black girl didn't message him back because she didn't like his ugly ass, just like all the other races of women he says ignore him

He said "this black girl didn't text me back, and they're the lowest of the social hierarchy"... that has nothing to do with anything. Wth are u talking about

Do u realize that NO women, regardless of race, answer Dave's messages online? And yes we know this to be factual because of the 45 threads he's made about it

If anything he proved the report WRONG, because how could someone thought so lowly of not respond to dave?
First you said he was a "racist." Now you drop that charge and claim he is merely unattractive. If so, there is no basis for you to be offended. Just move on.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First you said he was a "racist." Now you drop that charge and claim he is merely unattractive. If so, there is no basis for you to be offended. Just move on.
I never dropped it... but I like how you ignore everything I say to create a new argument. Goodbye troll

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, take it easy. No one's seeing anyone's point and the thread has gone WAY left.

@bigdave17 @Mike32ct and anyone else curious/interested in using what Dave said... Here's a gift for ya:
this will outline what Dave summarized in great detail.

To the rest of you guys, you're bickering like women. There's so much "My intellectual d!ck is bigger than yours so I need to out you down" on this forum. Grow up. Channel that energy somewhere else and do something better with your time. SoSuave is for us to help each other. Yet it feels like every time I look at a thread, it's evolved into some kind of nitpicking war. You guys like drama? You wanna argue in your free time? Are you 12? Are you a woman??

There seem to be some valid points, but I feel like these arguments could be avoided. Word what you have to say in a way that isn't demeaning or trolling and we'll be good. I know someone's gonna say 'oh they should pick up on the trolling'. K. So why is it advised to not flirt in texts with women? It's hard to perceive tone and intent through text, same applies here.

Damn son, you guys are buggin. Be cool.