Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm becoming incredibly effective socially

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Almost anybody I talk to is drawn to me like a magnet

The key is that I'm genuinely very interested in people, what they have to say and what they are about without wanting a single fukking thing in return. I talk to people like they are the only person in the world and try to slow down the interaction as much as possible so I can really focus on them. I come across extremely detached from the outcome and so I'm super genuine. Literally everybody I talk to right now, either they will ask to hang out with me or if I ask for their number, they will give it to me no questions asked

It's crazy how effective this is bros. I wonder if it's effective on women...I doubt it because they are an alient mutant species without any logical reasoning for how their brain works but at least socially, you guys can use this to make people absolutely love you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you Dave, but no one loves you.
Hate to break it to you too Spinich, I have serious doubts you can even land a single pvssy or even get a simple message from any women this past week.

Seems pathetic.

How is it that you're manage to be so unlovable ?

Please explain ur predicament so that others might learn how not to be you.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is you are 29 years old, and you are entitled to have a date every week. Armenians live in kavkaz, and they say here, you find them, and you pick the one you like. There literally should be several choices and you pick the one you like. Now, Armenian families, mother and fathers, are very picky about your choice. They would prefer an Armenian girl, god forbid you bring in a black woman, or even hispanic. If it's a white American girl or Russian they can deal with it. Thing is, at your age you should literally have them lined up for your picking, you shouldn't have problems. But America, my guess, screwed you over.

What you do in your life is very important. So the obvious question is what do you do?

Armenians in my area who have problems with women don't do sh1t, it's a drug epidemic, and they don't get no women, because no woman wants a 29 year old guy who sits on the shoulders of his parents.

Stop telling us that women are some sort of alien beast, it's not true. They are insecure creatures and are capable of finding attractive even the ugliest guy out there.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is you are 29 years old, and you are entitled to have a date every week. Armenians live in kavkaz, and they say here, you find them, and you pick the one you like. There literally should be several choices and you pick the one you like. Now, Armenian families, mother and fathers, are very picky about your choice. They would prefer an Armenian girl, god forbid you bring in a black woman, or even hispanic. If it's a white American girl or Russian they can deal with it. Thing is, at your age you should literally have them lined up for your picking, you shouldn't have problems. But American, my guess, screwed you over.

What you do in your life is very important. So the obvious question is what do you do?

Armenians in my area who have problems with women don't do sh1t, it's a drug epidemic, and they don't get no women, because no woman wants a 29 year old guy who sits on the shoulders of his parents.

Stop telling us that women are some sort of alien beast, it's not true. They are insecure creatures and are capable of finding attractive even the ugliest guy out there.

My parents would be cool with a Spanish girl - Latinos have somewhat similar culture with us

I sell cars for a living. I've been making six figures since I was 22. I bought my first house when I was 23

I'm extremely Americanized...although I can get along great with everybody (Europeans, White trash hillbillies, blacks, Hispanics, don't matter)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like you're over protective.... How about you go find a woman to put that cape on for
You got me figured out wrongly.

I'm not protecting him.

I'm picking on you.

Go ahead and create a thread. I'll pick it apart..

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got me figured out wrongly.

I'm not protecting him.

I'm picking on you.

Go ahead and create a thread. I'll pick it apart..
Yea I'm picking apart his thread, by noticing that it's the same exact one he already made... **** off spaz

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I'm picking apart his thread, by noticing that it's the same exact one he already made... **** off spaz
Awww such a strong man like you running away from a challenge ?

Don't be a sissy...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave,

I know I've given you this advice before and I'm not sure why you haven't followed it as it would solve your dating problems permanently.

Call a matchmaking service. If you're in Chicago there are many with It's Just Lunch being the biggest. Ask them how many women they have in their database that meet your criteria. Now, keep in mind no one is a 100% match so you'll have to get out of your own way and accept some may not be ethnic, or whatever. These are women LOOKING for relationships and marriage and they have their act together.

I did IJL and met some great women. The quality was exponentially better than what I was finding online. I'm just not into LTRs right now so I put my membership on hold.

Just make the call!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dave,

Back to your original thread. Good stuff on social skills. More specifics would be cool if you don’t mind.

1. In trying to show interest in other people, do you ask them a lot of questions or just ask a few opening questions and then just let the conversation flow?

2. Do you smile and joke a lot, or do you do the “serious but super chill” approach?

3. Do you try to steer the conversation where the other person wants it to go? (Like if they start talking about say golf. You hate golf, but you allow the conversation to stay there for a while because the other enjoys rambling on about it lol.)

Or any other specifics that come to mind.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave,

Back to your original thread. Good stuff on social skills. More specifics would be cool if you don’t mind.

1. In trying to show interest in other people, do you ask them a lot of questions or just ask a few opening questions and then just let the conversation flow?

2. Do you smile and joke a lot, or do you do the “serious but super chill” approach?

3. Do you try to steer the conversation where the other person wants it to go? (Like if they start talking about say golf. You hate golf, but you allow the conversation to stay there for a while because the other enjoys rambling on about it lol.)

Or any other specifics that come to mind.

1)I ask them as many questions as I can while keeping it very natural.

2)Depends on the situation. Natural is key

3)The ideal goal is to find topics both people find interesting but yes you want to talk about things they enjoy

how you feel is huge here. You want to feel comfortable and relaxed so they feel same way around you

logicallefty

Reaction score
Why do some of you men feel the need to pick on someone who is challenged?
Exactly. Why do some of you people keep reading Dave’s threads if they bother you so much? If you do this then you really do not understand the full picture of being a the best man you can be. Getting women is only part of it. Treat other men with respect and never kick a man when he’s down.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Great thanks

how you feel is huge...wanting absolutely nothing out of the interaction is huge

you ever notice you have the best success with people when you least expect it? That kind of outcome detachment is very attractive to people

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do some of you men feel the need to pick on someone who is challenged?
Exactly. Why do some of you people keep reading Dave’s threads if they bother you so much? If you do this then you really do not understand the full picture of being a the best man you can be. Getting women is only part of it. Treat other men with respect and never kick a man when he’s down.
dave doesnt bother me, I actually like him that's why I troll him. I don't even consider Dave a real person anymore. Hes a computer generated troll bot until proven otherwise. Every thread he makes at this point is strictly entertainment to me

if I get a kick out of messing with a guy who makes the same threads all the time, so what

And Dave isn't always this poor harmless guy you make him out to be, he's one of the most racist people on this forum lol. Where are people like you when he puts MY people down