Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm becoming incredibly effective socially

logicallefty

Reaction score
Because you turned a good forum into a sh1tposting forum like 4chan or incel.me with your inaction
We will have to agree to disagree on how the forum is moderated. LA, by like count you are the second most popular poster on SS right now. I happen to like your posts a lot myself. Stay on the high road and don't start following the same path as other popular posters have. If BigDave gets under your skin just put him on ignore,carry on, and stay the course as you were.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's any further personal bickering I'll close the thread and assign warning points to whomever's involved. Let's carry it forward like men.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
I think some people are ignoring how powerful, useful and elegant the ignore function is. Their post doesn't even show. On other forums I'd see within the thread:

"this is dumbfvck's post. Click here if you want to see the content of dumbfvck's post." It was also numbered in series with the other posts.

Now, all you see is:
show ignored content.

However it's at the bottom of the page, greyed out and the ignored post doesn't even show in the actual thread itself. You really have to go out of. your way to disignore them.

Use this function. It's excellent.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys don't want to use it. They're in the thread arguing because they get gratification out of it.

I'm starting to force ignores where appropriate, and I have a feeling more of that will soon be necessary.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. Why do some of you people keep reading Dave’s threads if they bother you so much? If you do this then you really do not understand the full picture of being a the best man you can be. Getting women is only part of it. Treat other men with respect and never kick a man when he’s down.
Oh look who decided to show up when nothing is going on......you're like a cop who shows up 40 minutes after the crime, do You're job and get rid of posters who don't give advice or help others or contribute anything to this forum.......

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh look who decided to show up when nothing is going on......you're like a cop who shows up 40 minutes after the crime, do You're job and get rid of posters who don't give advice or help others or contribute anything to this forum.......
Chi Town im sure you get around. Have you ever had some of the bytches conspire to "swag Jack" you. It means being black balled by a wide group in attempt to kill your influence and swag.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If someone is violating the forum rules, use the “report” button to call the cops. But just remember, Just because you don’t like a post doesn’t mean it’s against the form rules.

If someone posts content you think is a waste of your time to read, see post #46 above from @steelpulse .

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Chi Town im sure you get around. Have you ever had some of the bytches conspire to "swag Jack" you. It means being black balled by a wide group in attempt to kill your influence and swag.
I'm sure they have tried, I know I have had girls purposely ignore me in a attempt to "knock me down a notch" or not wanting to boost my ego....i notice it very quickly

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone is violating the forum rules, use the “report” button to call the cops. But just remember, Just because you don’t like a post doesn’t mean it’s against the form rules.

If someone posts content you think is a waste of your time to read, see post #46 above from @steelpulse .
Snitches get stitches, B! @Chi Town lmao jp

logicallefty

Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get rid of posters who don't give advice or help others or contribute anything to this forum.......
It's against the rules to not give advice?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It's against the rules to not give advice?
Not at all, but the ones who are on here just sulking up attention without offering anything useful to other posters don't need to be here, I see you contributing to the forum all the time, doesn't necessarily have to be advice but you offer things to the forum......

If A poster is just here to make 26 threads a day asking the same questions in different ways and ignoring everyone's attempt to help them then they need to leave.

I'm not here to spare feelings, I see bullsh!t and I call it out.....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all, but the ones who are on here just sulking up attention without offering anything useful to other posters don't need to be here, I see you contributing to the forum all the time, doesn't necessarily have to be advice but you offer things to the forum......

If A poster is just here to make 26 threads a day asking the same questions in different ways and ignoring everyone's attempt to help them then they need to leave.

I'm not here to spare feelings, I see bullsh!t and I call it out.....
This right here is herd mentality.

The herd is primarily made up of feminine energy.

The weak always seeks the weaker to make themselves look greater then they actually are.

The masculine energy seeks to find an equal or more powerful energy to spar with to better themselves.

A man who can't run because he's born crippled or is having trouble learning to run should be encouraged on and not cast aside - part and parcel of masculinity - leadership.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
The masculine energy seeks to find an equal or more powerful energy to spar with to better themselves.
That explains why you go at LA so much instead of people like me huh?

Makes sense.....

You wanna spar?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That explains why you go at LA so much instead of people like me huh?

Makes sense.....

You wanna spar?
LA doesn't get anything from me nowadays.

I hope he knows why.

I accept ur challenge.

Feel free to start off Chi Town. Let's see how good you truly are.

Pick any topic of ur choosing.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
LA doesn't get anything from me nowadays.

I hope he knows why.

I accept ur challenge.

Feel free to start off Chi Town. Let's see how good you truly are.

Pick any topic of ur choosing.
Sports.....

Who is the better QB and why

Tom Brady vs Peyton manning.