Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im 25....shes 16

A

AJ84

Now he's saying he's not in the US and he's laughing about the 16 yr getting the death penalty if she tells anyone she slept with him.

So if he's from one of those backward places where girls have no rights then not sure what his dilemma is, unless he's a troll.

I'm guessing troll.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Women were created to be fertile and ready to have babies at a young age, society is what has made these "rules" that below 17-18 is illegal.

If we are talking mental maturity though, they ain't ready for shyt.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And in Saudi Arabia women aren't allowed to drive. I don't care what your country's laws are.

My point wasn't that pubescent 16 year olds aren't thinking of sex. It is that being 16, one doesn't have the mental capacity to responsibly make decisions regarding it. OP is 25. He would be taking mental advantage of someone who doesn't know any better.

Honestly I couldn't even get up for a 16 year old. After you fùck what are you gonna talk to her about? What her parents made for dinner last night? How 6th period is her favorite. You and OP are desperate.
mental capacity to not choose right? stop being dumb, 2 years make no diference,, I would call it off if the age of consent is lower then 18 just to prevent problems, but serious not because of this dumb argument, dumb people will be dumb don't matter the age

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, a 16 year old girl just hasn't been off my case. Keeps texting etc etc she doesn't look 16 at all. Really cute/pretty.

Ended up making out.

I'm not interested for a relationship at all. I mean I would bang and probably will but damn she's frikking young. I've already scheduled a hotel meet up lol.

I'm in a total wtf mode atm.
If 16 is legal where you're from, why care?

15 is legal in my current state. I would not hesitate to smash

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And in Saudi Arabia women aren't allowed to drive. I don't care what your country's laws are.

My point wasn't that pubescent 16 year olds aren't thinking of sex. It is that being 16, one doesn't have the mental capacity to responsibly make decisions regarding it. OP is 25. He would be taking mental advantage of someone who doesn't know any better.

Honestly I couldn't even get up for a 16 year old. After you fùck what are you gonna talk to her about? What her parents made for dinner last night? How 6th period is her favorite. You and OP are desperate.
BOLD: how the hell do you know that? Where do you draw the line?17,18? Is that when a woman makes the 'right' decision? If this was a dude at 16 banging a 25 year old lady would you voice the same opinion?

This girl is pursuing ME. Not the other way round. I aint 'preying' on her. Shes literally begging me to phuck her.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After you fùck what are you gonna talk to her about? What her parents made for dinner last night? How 6th period is her favorite. You and OP are desperate.
Lol this is what I'm asking myself too. Wtf would you even talk to a high school girl about, especially a freaking 16-year-old?

I'd probably be annoyed as fùck with her after about 5 seconds anyway.

OP just tell her to call you when she's 18 and out of high school. Are you really that desperate for pvssy that you'd jeopardize yourself like this?

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this is what I'm asking myself too. Wtf would you even talk to a high school girl about, especially a freaking 16-year-old?

I'd probably be annoyed as fùck with her after about 5 seconds anyway.

OP just tell her to call you when she's 18 and out of high school. Are you really that desperate for pvssy that you'd jeopardize yourself like this?
you cant call me desperate. Im not the one pursuing. She wants it.Shes cute af. Ive already made out.

Plus i dont intend converse with her. I hardly respond to her texts.

And before you say ill ruin her life.She fully knows its no strings attached. I can tell the way she speaks.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant call me desperate. Im not the one pursuing. She wants it.Shes cute af. Ive already made out.

Plus i dont intend converse with her. I hardly respond to her texts.

And before you say ill ruin her life.She fully knows its no strings attached. I can tell the way she speaks.
I'm calling you desperate because if you had other more attractive options right now, you wouldn't be on here asking whether or not you should hook up with a 16 year old. No offense though.

Where are you from?

And rangermike said it, you don't want to put your fate into the hands of a teenage girl. I don't care what she says, she's GOING to tell someone about it, and those people will tell someone about it, and you never know what could happen after that.

Get a grip dude, just wait until she's 18 in a few years.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, a 16 year old girl just hasn't been off my case. Keeps texting etc etc she doesn't look 16 at all. Really cute/pretty.

Ended up making out.

I'm not interested for a relationship at all. I mean I would bang and probably will but damn she's frikking young. I've already scheduled a hotel meet up lol.

if there's even the faintest chance that this could come back to bite you (read: if anyone could press charges if so inclined) then don't do it. if there's no possible way she'll find your house/real name/address/job/etc. and no reason to believe anyone will find out and get the police involved you're good to go

snapchat's disappearing messages will be convenient in this case, you want there to be as little evidence as possible so that as long as **** waits at least a month to hit the fan, there will be little to no evidence of anything happening between you two

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ended up making out.

Assuming you're not a troll...watch this guy end up on an episode of "To Catch e a Predator." No poon is worth any period of jail time.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm calling you desperate because if you had other more attractive options right now, you wouldn't be on here asking whether or not you should hook up with a 16 year old. No offense though.

Where are you from?

And rangermike said it, you don't want to put your fate into the hands of a teenage girl. I don't care what she says, she's GOING to tell someone about it, and those people will tell someone about it, and you never know what could happen after that.

Get a grip dude, just wait until she's 18 in a few years.
He's already mentioned age of consent is 16 so she's legal not sure why you keep repeating nonsense related to your laws about being 18. Not everyone is American who posts on this board neither am I btw.

Just smash and move on if it's a one-time thing. She seems to get what's up so I don't see the issue.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright mate. Calm yourself. I've already explained my personal position. And, I am inclined to agree with most of what you said. I was merely stating legal facts about the UK, which is a valid point of discussion

So, as your from NY, and care so little about laws in other countries, how would you feel about some American states killing you if you kill someone else, i.e. the death penalty for murder, i.e. the ultimate hypocrisy... ?
Fair enough. I apologize. My Saudi Arabia point was meant to serve that laws don't dictate what is normal. I'm not going to answer your question about the death penalty because it is irrelevant here. But it's a discussion we can have if you want.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16...?

My absolute max limit is 6 months before 18 and she has to be graduated from high school... I generally aim for 18 or older...

But if it's legal in your country, and you're fine with it, then go for it. I personally wouldn't do anything.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to answer your question about the death penalty because it is irrelevant here. But it's a discussion we can have if you want.
Well, as you say, it's not pertinent. More a rhetorical point really. But I think we understand each other.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's obviously been listening to this old song:

Better "leave her alone".

-Augustus-

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why are you asking us for advice?

Shouldn't you be asking R Kelly for advice??

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why are you asking us for advice?

Shouldn't you be asking R Kelly for advice??
Absolute Gold. Am I the only one who caught this post?