Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im 25....shes 16

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, a 16 year old girl just hasn't been off my case. Keeps texting etc etc she doesn't look 16 at all. Really cute/pretty.

Ended up making out.

I'm not interested for a relationship at all. I mean I would bang and probably will but damn she's frikking young. I've already scheduled a hotel meet up lol.

I'm in a total wtf mode atm.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She’s not legal where I live…
Google your local age of consent law.
There’s a reason for the tern jailbait.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Long story short, a 16 year old girl just hasn't been off my case. Keeps texting etc etc she doesn't look 16 at all. Really cute/pretty.

Ended up making out.

I'm not interested for a relationship at all. I mean I would bang and probably will but damn she's frikking young. I've already scheduled a hotel meet up lol.

I'm in a total wtf mode atm.
I bet she asks you to get alcohol for the room too, which you would be crazy to do btw. If you go through with it do not give her any alcohol and if she shows up under the unfluence of something abort mission.

I don't know, not a guy so don't know what's it like to think with a d**k but be careful. I personally think it's risky just for a pump and dump but again I'm not a guy so ...

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her on a trip to a country where age of consent is lower?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she asks you to get alcohol for the room too, which you would be crazy to do btw. If you go through with it do not give her any alcohol and if she shows up under the unfluence of something abort mission.

I don't know, not a guy so don't know what's it like to think with a d**k but be careful. I personally think it's risky just for a pump and dump but again I'm not a guy so ...
Laws of man regarding legal age of consent dont mesh with nature's laws which direct guys to young women. She's nubile, fertile, sexuality is exploding in her body and she wants the d!ck from this guy. All guys are attracted to young women. Is it that hard to understand?

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laws of man regarding legal age of consent dont mesh with nature's laws which direct guys to young women. She's nubile, fertile, sexuality is exploding in her body and she wants the d!ck from this guy. All guys are attracted to young women. Is it that hard to understand?
Yup. Women were created to be fertile and ready to have babies at a young age, society is what has made these "rules" that below 17-18 is illegal.

If we are talking mental maturity though, they ain't ready for shyt.

A

AJ84

I understand that perfectly, but that logic won't hold up in a court of law if she cries rape if her father finds out and she gets in trouble.

You read his posts right? She's a 16 yr old girl who he met while on the job as a travel agent who took her and her family on a camping trip and now he is renting a hotel room to f**k this 16 yr old girl that he doesn't really know. He said he doesn't want a relationship with her he just wants to sleep with her. Is it worth the risks for one lay??

There's a reason men travel far away to sex tourist third world countries to f**k teenage prostitutes. He lives in a hypersensitive rape culture where men are being accused of assault for brushing up against a drunk girl at a party. Is that hard to understand?

A

AJ84

Yup. Women were created to be fertile and ready to have babies at a young age, society is what has made these "rules" that below 17-18 is illegal.

If we are talking mental maturity though, they ain't ready for shyt.
Yep, she's fertile but he doesn't want to have children with her he just wants to f**k her so her uterus is not what's of interest here. And the maturity thing is a risk for him.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, she's fertile but he doesn't want to have children with her he just wants to f**k her so her uterus is not what's of interest here. And the maturity thing is a risk for him.
Yea I know I'm just saying at that age some of them are attractive enough to want to f*ck. We are hardwired to want to f*ck a woman once her body is technically matured.

Am I saying it's a good idea? Probably most definitely not.

But.. it's most likely a very rare thing for this to happen to the OP (young girl on the job wants to f*ck) so he probs views it as a missed opportunity if he doesn't do it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16 is legal where I live. I dated one when I was 21, which is the absolute limit of what is socially acceptable.

Truth is, girls can be completely attratctive at this age, physically. To be fair, in my 30s, I am reaching the point where they just look too young. They look like kids. This wasn't the case up to say my late 20s.

If a woman has curves and could have a kid without issues, your eyes do not lie to you. However, there are many, many issues with this age gap and one of which are social issues. Any of your friends who find out, you are likely to be suspect in future.

25/16 is too big an age gap. 9 years is fine, but girls at 16 are almost in that child mindset. She's probably still watching cartoons.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
25 yr old. Plans to bang 16 yr old in a sleazy motel. Have a seat right here #chrishanson

Why is this thread open? We supporting statutory rape now? Fuk outta here with that to catch a predator game style.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met with an old school friend (female) recently and we were laughing (kind of weirdly) how all the girls at school had 20-25 year old boyfriends when they were like 14 years old themselves. Sixteen is the legal limit in the UK, but even that would be a bit weird. It's 14 in Germany, which is just wrong. Fertility or whatever, women are still extremely attractive and fertile at 18 and 21, which is pretty much my limit.

Whatever age she says she is, get some valid ID.