Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'll be 25 in less than a month.

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me I can turn my dating/sex life around and make up for the years I missed! I want to bang some young women, older women, and women my age before I settle down with a quality girl. Can this still be done? Does it matter I only have a little experience?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had g/f's and gotten laid, but I didn't fully break out of my beta ways until I found this site when I was hitting 30.

You are a man, not a woman. The clock is on your side. TRUST ME, you have plenty of time.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeachange said:
Please tell me I can turn my dating/sex life around and make up for the years I missed! I want to bang some young women, older women, and women my age before I settle down with a quality girl. Can this still be done? Does it matter I only have a little experience?

No, it can't be done. Actually, it's impossible. :nono:

Cheers!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are still not yet qualified to post in this section:trouble:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
You are still not yet qualified to post in this section:trouble:
strangely that seems to have no effect on the women here.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to detach yourself from the past; you surely can't change it, so why dwell it?
Are you complacent feeling the regrets?

What you can do is take the action necessary to prevent future regrets and, more importantly, to actually be happy.

Ignoring the past can be a hard thing to be done, but it will be accomplished once you're progressing to the better future, therefore living a happier present.
By progressing to a better future I an not referring at all of a sudden fvcking girls left and right, but by experiencing all magnitudes of success (girl related or not) and feeling a shift of mentality.

So, yes, go ahead and be great!

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry dude. Most girls are looking to settle down with an older guy anyway so you got lots of time (at least a few years). And there are always older women that want that young stud to make their eyes roll back. So get out there and get that pvssy, it's yours for the taking.

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do it if you set proper goals :D
you probly can do it for another 10 years unless you want to get married

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can be done. Just how 'inexperienced' are you?

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
No, it can't be done. Actually, it's impossible. :nono:

Cheers!
I'm not sure he is the right state of mind to appreciate this kind of high brow humor.

Anyway, OP, when I was your age I was thinking about all the years I missed. I kept thinking like that and missed another three. So, fvck the thinking, nothing good ever comes out. And as str8up said, there is time for you.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can definitely turn it around man! try to find the Double Your Dating DVD with the lil dude in the wheelchair, i dont remember which one it was......thats what flicked the lightswitch in my head, along with a huge text file saved on my computer of 'notes'...seems lame but i read them a few times a week, drilled it in my head and it just made sense of me, it was really like a lightswitch.....you'll get it just dont give up

it's all in your head.....you can be the guy that sucks at dating, or you can be the guy that goes out and has a good time and people are gravitated towards

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope so guys. I hope to date quite a few women (and sleep with quite a few) before I ever settle down with one girl (if that happens). It just seems like people from age 21-25 dated lots of people and had lots of sex, and I only had just a little.

decentguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I am exactly at the same place as you. I've only been with 1 girl and I'm turning 26 in less than a month. I too feel the need to catch up. It's doable. Change your lifestyle and make it a habit to go after every female opportunity you can. I'm realizing it's a numbers game more than anything.
Don't worry, we're still relatively young at our age. Go for it, no one and nothing can stop you except yourself!

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
decentguy said:
Don't worry, we're still relatively young at our age. Go for it, no one and nothing can stop you except yourself!
Nooooo..... next thing I know I'll be the "old" guy.

I need to act now! I want to have some crazy sex with a wild young girl. So I can have satisfaction in my later years 'I done that".