Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If You're On So Suave, Then Why Don't You Listen?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend on here of late, where dudes are given advice, then the dude simply doesn't take heed to the good advice and/or he pays attention to the bad advice that was given because the bad advice coincides with a predetermined plan of action that he already had in mind.

I speak from a place from experience.
The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....ns-maximus-rex-reports-from-the-field.177649/. Mauser96, nismo-4, logicallefty, Social Leper, Ruler, and Harry Wilington, (forgive me if I left you off the list, by these are the guys that initially come to mind.) All have in field proof positive experience with broads. Especially Harry, who derives an income from the knowledge he has of the game.

I personally find it offensive when a dude comes in here asking for advice, dudes respond to him and the does the polar opposite, (often on multiple occasions,) thinking that it's going to lead a desiring him who doesn't even want him.

When we tell you not to holla at your co-workers it's because society has allowed radical feminists to control the judiciary in this respect and men are very easily hit with a sexual harassment suit and also, you shouldn't be distracted with relationship issues while you're at work.

When we tell you not to show a chick too much f*cking attention, it's because it conveys neediness and you have nothing else going on in your life.

When we use celebrities as examples of how a woman gauge you on her level of importance, it's began when a woman is interested in you, she'll go through great lengths to make sure that the date will happen.

When we tell you that flakey behavior and tardiness isn't to be tolerated under any circumstances, it's behavior those more experienced in the game recognize this as the first indicator of disrespect.

When we tell you to take her lack of an answer as her answer it's because those more experienced in the game have found out that anything other than a yes, leads to her flaking on the actual date.

However, those of you that are new here seem to think that something else is going to happen contrary than the advice that was given, kinda like a person who uses heroin, then thinks that he isn't going to become an addict.

If you want to save time by not wasting it on women how are clearly not interested in you, listen and act upon the advice that is given, after all dudes are taking time out of their lives to write it.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is very good advice. I think the noobs don't heed the advice because they think that their girl is special and she will act differently than an average girl. It takes the noob getting his heart broken or looking like an ass to finally come around. That is what it took for me. I thought my situation was different. That with love and persistence I could change the woman's thinking. Wrong.....I just wound up looking like a needy ass. The noobs will eventually come around but a little pain will have to be inflicted first. I will not be hurt again....I am in control of any situation....I will date ...spin plates and have sex and entertainment. I will not get emotionally involved. I will not get in a relationship unless the woman loves me more than I like her....and maybe not even then...because she has to be worthy of the prize.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let them do as they please...as long as they don't b!tch about something they either didn't try or implemented wrong not working. Experience trumps all. We can give the new guys all the advice in the world, but if they have to take that first step. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What bunches my smalls is when they ask for some amazingly generic advice like an opening line which can be found by the 100s with 5 seconds Googling.

Or when they ask for tactical advice and then argue over it. WTF would you not go and try it and then ask for follow up advice on your field report?

And of course the All Time pet hate that so many of these Clueless people wouldn't read the DJ Bible if their freaking life depended on it.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 3 kind of people
People who make the same mistake over and over.
People who learn from their mistakes.
People who learn from others mistakes.

Most of the people belong to the first category , they are just to stupid to take an advice or learn.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Rex,

I agree with you in general but in terms of practicality, I don't think that guys should just follow the advice of some stranger on the internet as "gospel" just because he quote, unquote has "more experience" than he does.

What guys have to do is put the work in to individually change their life, using the massive amount of resources provided by the Manosphere on this Forum and in other mediums, to TAILOR information to their life for the better.

Guys who supposedly are the Seduction "gurus" with so much experience, I have flat out seen say some of the dumbest things on here that don't work in the real world, for example:

- Never Use Online Dating: This is complete and utter stupidity. You will have more flakes on OLD, you will have some fat chicks on there, but never use it? You are letting a major source of easy pvssy and easy new plate pickups go to waste.

- Call A Girl 3 Days After Getting Her Number: Yeah, so she can totally forget who the hell you are?

- 3 Second Rule: You see a girl you want to talk to walk in the room, and you don't wait more than 3 seconds to go talk to her, why, so you can look like a damn desperate (and thirsty) clown?

- Looks and Money Don't Matter, Just Work On Your Personality/Inner Game: Yeah, because chicks over the age of 25 are still going to fall for pickup lines even though you are clearly broke as hell and stay with your mother at 30? Or that your gut is literally hanging over your pants like you are 6 months into pregnancy?

Also keep in mind, the TYPE of guy you are and the TYPE of women you usually talk to, will depend upon what information from the Manosphere will be applicable. Seeing as though I'm Black and mainly date/deal with Black Women, I can tell you that a LARGE amount of stuff from the Manosphere just doesn't work with Black Women.

The Manosphere for the most part has information that's applicable for White Men dealing with White Women. Even as a Black Guy dealing with White Women, some of the stuff just wouldn't work for me (or even make sense for me to do) v.s. a White Guy doing it.

So just like with Fitness, you have to create your own individual/tailored path, you are going to have to do the same thing here. Just because some guy claims to be a Seduction Guru, DOES NOT mean the shyt he's telling you to do is applicable to YOUR personality nor the WOMEN you are dealing with.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
There are 3 kind of people
People who make the same mistake over and over.
People who learn from their mistakes.
People who learn from others mistakes.

Most of the people belong to the first category , they are just to stupid to take an advice or learn.
TOO stupid ;)

"Make sure your grammar is correct before calling other people stupid" Confucius

Internet confusion disclaimer: tongue in cheek joke ;)

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend on here of late, where dudes are given advice, then the dude simply doesn't take heed to the good advice and/or he pays attention to the bad advice that was given because the bad advice coincides with a predetermined plan of action that he already had in mind.

I speak from a place from experience.
The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....ns-maximus-rex-reports-from-the-field.177649/. Mauser96, nismo-4, logicallefty, Social Leper, Ruler, and Harry Wilington, (forgive me if I left you off the list, by these are the guys that initially come to mind.) All have in field proof positive experience with broads. Especially Harry, who derives an income from the knowledge he has of the game.

I personally find it offensive when a dude comes in here asking for advice, dudes respond to him and the does the polar opposite, (often on multiple occasions,) thinking that it's going to lead a desiring him who doesn't even want him.

When we tell you not to holla at your co-workers it's because society has allowed radical feminists to control the judiciary in this respect and men are very easily hit with a sexual harassment suit and also, you shouldn't be distracted with relationship issues while you're at work.

When we tell you not to show a chick too much f*cking attention, it's because it conveys neediness and you have nothing else going on in your life.

When we use celebrities as examples of how a woman gauge you on her level of importance, it's began when a woman is interested in you, she'll go through great lengths to make sure that the date will happen.

When we tell you that flakey behavior and tardiness isn't to be tolerated under any circumstances, it's behavior those more experienced in the game recognize this as the first indicator of disrespect.

When we tell you to take her lack of an answer as her answer it's because those more experienced in the game have found out that anything other than a yes, leads to her flaking on the actual date.

However, those of you that are new here seem to think that something else is going to happen contrary than the advice that was given, kinda like a person who uses heroin, then thinks that he isn't going to become an addict.

If you want to save time by not wasting it on women how are clearly not interested in you, listen and act upon the advice that is given, after all dudes are taking time out of their lives to write it.
You, are a fantastic, experienced poster.....so this post surprises me a little.

You find it offensive? You should be above that man...

It's a forum to discuss issues with the opposite sex.....a lot of new posters are either inexperienced or/and
socially condictioned to believe the disney fairytales...

What if you were to choose to be compassionate to those that are not fortunate enough
to have your knowledge?

I do understand were you're coming from though......I do at times feel something similar with some
friends....and I did feel that way with my younger brother who refuses to end a "relationship" with a
piece of ****e....but he is slowly starting to see the light ;)

my philosophy now is; casting pearls before swine :)

oh by the way: I thought Social Leper was gone? wasn't his posts a little bitter at the end, in your opinion?

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Guys who supposedly are the Seduction "gurus" with so much experience, I have flat out seen say some of the dumbest things on here that don't work in the real world, for example:
- Never Use Online Dating:
This is complete and utter stupidity. You will have more flakes on OLD, you will have some fat chicks on there, but never use it? You are letting a major source of easy pvssy and easy new plate pickups go to waste.
Online dating should be a secondary source of chicks, not a primary source of chicks. Nothing is going replace cold approaching chicks.

- Call A Girl 3 Days After Getting Her Number:
Yeah, so she can totally forget who the hell you are?
If you're spinning plates like your suppose to, (in addition to the other things that are going in your life,) you probably wouldn't even get a chance to chance to hit for three days. If she forgets who you are that's a problem with your game and not a problem with the rule.

- 3 Second Rule:
You see a girl you want to talk to walk in the room, and you don't wait more than 3 seconds to go talk to her, why, so you can look like a damn desperate (and thirsty) clown?
I can tell you from personal experience if you don't implement the 3 Second Rule you'll over think the situation, start to doubt yourself, and talk yourself out of approaching the chick.

- Looks and Money Don't Matter, Just Work On Your Personality/Inner Game:
Yeah, because chicks over the age of 25 are still going to fall for pickup lines even though you are clearly broke as hell and stay with your mother at 30? Or that your gut is literally hanging over your pants like you are 6 months into pregnancy?
Again we all know of example of lackluster dudes with hot chicks, but instead of worrying about the dude, I question the quality of the character of the a chick that is with such a dude.

Also keep in mind, the TYPE of guy you are and the TYPE of women you usually talk to, will depend upon what information from the Manosphere will be applicable. Seeing as though I'm Black and mainly date/deal with Black Women, I can tell you that a LARGE amount of stuff from the Manosphere just doesn't work with Black Women.
Really, read this,
The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....ns-maximus-rex-reports-from-the-field.177649/

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Rex,

I can barely see your responses man lol, you have to format the quote thing better.

But I can address some of your points:

Online dating should be a secondary source of chicks, not a primary source of chicks. Nothing is going replace cold approaching chicks.
Random cold approaching is by far the worse method today, I'm sorry. It takes too much time and it's way too intrusive.

The methods I would recommend in terms of picking up chicks and building plates today are as follows:

- Using online sources from online dating websites, facebook, instragram and other social media.

- Talking to chicks at organized social functions you are apart of, such as business functions, college functions, random parties you go to, family functions, church functions, etc.

Those are the main two sources of where I pull chicks from. Just going up to a random chick at the grocery store to me doesn't fly. A lot of times they aren't there to even be "social", they are trying to get in and out. I would focus on places where the women are organized there to be "social" in some ways, and then do your meeting there. But that's just me.

If you're spinning plates like your suppose to, (in addition to the other things that are going in your life,) you probably wouldn't even get a chance to chance to hit for three days. If she forgets who you are that's a problem with your game and not a problem with the rule.
I just totally disagree and in my life, if I wait 3 days the chick doesn't remember who the hell I am. But I will tell you like I said before on here, I don't ask chicks for their number, I have the chick TEXT or CALL me by giving her my number first. That helps to filter interested chicks.

But if you get a chick's number, don't wait 3 fvcking days to communicate, that makes no sense. You won't come off desperate, if she likes you there's very little you can do to come off desperate, if she DOESN'T like you, then waiting 3 days or 3 months won't help you.

I can tell you from personal experience if you don't implement the 3 Second Rule you'll over think the situation, start to doubt yourself, and talk yourself out of approaching the chick.
Why is that? If you are a social person and have developed your Personality, why in the hell would you talk yourself out of meeting someone? That makes no sense. The guy should develop his personality in general to where he's not afraid to just spark up a conversation with anybody, be it a stranger, a dude, a chick, a sales prospect....anybody.

But jumping on someone 3 seconds when they enter a room just doesn't even sound right man. Let the person get in the damn door for goodness sakes lol.

Again we all know of example of lackluster dudes with hot chicks, but instead of worrying about the dude, I question the quality of the character of the a chick that is with such a dude.
Those dudes you are referring to might be the Thug types, and that's just a Feminist ploy that women use to maintain control over a man. The Player and the Thug gets the most a.ss, the Player gets it because he understand the system and knows how to play it. The Thug gets it because he can be controlled by the woman but still maintains a level of hyper-masculinity where as the Nice Guy (who can also be controlled) doesn't carry a decent level of masculinity but can still be controlled.

That's why women will fvck the Thug and marry the Nice Guy. The Player is the one that will spin plates, he won't be considered a Thug or a Nice Guy by the woman, more like a Corporate Thug or a combination of Both (thug and nice guy).

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Tenacity. Lots of guys on here give bad advice.

Cold approach is incredibly inefficient. I value my time since I work 60 hours a week. To this day I can't recall a guy pulling from cold approach. But I pulled at a meetup just last night. Like tenacity said at the grocery store they just want to get in and out. But at social functions you have much better prospects.

Also looks matter more than personality.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Random cold approaching is by far the worse method today, I'm sorry. It takes too much time and it's way too intrusive.
How does it take too much time when you're constantly around women during the course of the day? As as it being intrusive? According to who? The broad? If your game is tight and she's enjoying your company? Her initial b*tch shield is going to fade away.

The methods I would recommend in terms of picking up chicks and building plates today are as follows:

Using online sources from online dating websites
Okay, but as far as social media, I'm not a proponent of becoming a part of a chick's legion of followers.

- Talking to chicks at organized social functions you are apart of, such as business functions, college functions, random parties you go to, family functions, church functions, etc.
This is cool as long as you're constantly at these functions. If you're not a function, then you're not hollerin' at a chick.

Just going up to a random chick at the grocery store to me doesn't fly. A lot of times they aren't there to even be "social", they are trying to get in and out. I would focus on places where the women are organized there to be "social" in some ways, and then do your meeting there. But that's just me.
If your game is tight, you can make them be social.

I just totally disagree and in my life, if I wait 3 days the chick doesn't remember who the hell I am. But I will tell you like I said before on here, I don't ask chicks for their number, I have the chick TEXT or CALL me by giving her my number first. That helps to filter interested chicks.
But if you get a chick's number, don't wait 3 fvcking days to communicate, that makes no sense. You won't come off desperate, if she likes you there's very little you can do to come off desperate, if she DOESN'T like you, then waiting 3 days or 3 months won't help you.
How has calling a chick immediately after getting the number worked out for you?

Why is that? If you are a social person and have developed your Personality, why in the hell would you talk yourself out of meeting someone? That makes no sense.
Social conditioning and an negative outlook.

The guy should develop his personality in general to where he's not afraid to just spark up a conversation with anybody, be it a stranger, a dude, a chick, a sales prospect....anybody.
That's what the 3 Second Rule is, it's reconditioning of your personality that makes you a bit more extroverted. Also, having a conversation with guys is different dynamic than having a conversation with a woman you're interested in. I can make into a cigar shop or a comic book place and have a conversation with the patrons in the store, even though I've never met them due to certain commonalities. However, with a chick there are other things that come into play. "Oh she has a man." "Oh she won't talk to me." Oh she only ****s with ballers." "Oh she might be a lesbian." or the myriad of other elements of self doubt that may pop into your head.

But jumping on someone 3 seconds when they enter a room just doesn't even sound right man. Let the person get in the damn door for goodness sakes lol.
Who said anything about when they enter the room. It's 3 Seconds of within seeing somebody that you're interested in.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
How does it take too much time when you're constantly around women during the course of the day? As as it being intrusive? According to who? The broad? If your game is tight and she's enjoying your company? Her initial b*tch shield is going to fade away.
When I refer to cold approaching, I'm talking about being at the grocery store and a chick is over at the Apple section, then you walk up randomly starting a conversation with her and clearly hitting/flirting with her. That to me is intrusive as hell as usually people are trying to get in and get out.

It's much better to just do what I refer to as "warm approaching" when you are at social functions, because the chick is already there to actually socialize with people and if you are good looking, spark up good conversations, people there already know you, etc., then it won't be nothing for you to spark up convos with every chick in the room give or take and exchange info.

How has calling a chick immediately after getting the number worked out for you?
Well, when I used to ask chicks for their number, I would call them the same day or at least text them not soon afterwards. If the chick was interested, we just continued whatever conversation we were having before.

But I haven't "closed" a chick by asking for her number in a long time. My "close" is always to give her my number and have her text me. They usually always do this if they are interested, if they aren't, then they won't do it. It helps me to filter interested chicks faster because before I would be getting STACKS of phone numbers and a lot of them didn't go anywhere.

That's what the 3 Second Rule is, it's reconditioning of your personality that makes you a bit more extroverted. Also, having a conversation with guys is different dynamic than having a conversation with a woman you're interested in. I can make into a cigar shop or a comic book place and have a conversation with the patrons in the store, even though I've never met them due to certain commonalities. However, with a chick there are other things that come into play. "Oh she has a man." "Oh she won't talk to me." Oh she only ****s with ballers." "Oh she might be a lesbian." or the myriad of other elements of self doubt that may pop into your head.
Can we come up with another rule other than 3 seconds though? That just looks and sounds weird. The only thing different with a conversation with a chick you are trying to screw and just a random conversation with another person, is that the conversation with the chick will include more flirting and sexual innuendo. But you should still be having a good conversation as a foundation.

A lot of guys just don't know how to spark up a decent a conversation, with anybody. This is apart of the Personality area that needs to be developed, hell this can hold a guy back from progressing up the Corporate ladder as he might have to go out and speak with clients and he can't carry on an interesting conversation in general.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Who said anything about when they enter the room. It's 3 Seconds of within seeing somebody that you're interested in.
Ya pretty much. Good looks will get things started, but it's game and personality that will dictate how long it lasts.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It is not just on here, but I have noticed this trend everywhere. This explains why there are so many fat people, broke people, criminals, and etc. There had to be somebody that told them their current habits weren't a good idea, but they never listened to the right advice. I am known as the guy that is always right in my group. Yet, people never listen to what I say at all because it is usually something they never want to hear. Like you said, they will listen to the advice closest to whatever they had predetermined in their head. I couldn't be a consultant or psychiatrist because I know I would have to lie to my clients to stay in business. I seriously think the human race was bred to be slaves because we are the most complacent obedient organisms on this planet.