Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your end goal is a stable, nice family with a loving wife; what is the best way to achieve this?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry religious women from the third world

If you don't fancy being fuked over by the divorce courts system.

If you don't want to come home one night after a hard days work, only to find your wife getting tag teamed by Tyrone & Jamal..

I would suggest, marry anyone, but a WESTERN woman.

Real Talk

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my understanding, if you time it right, women get super insecure about their marriage prospects when they hit their late 20s, when their SMV starts to plummet.

As a guy, it might make sense to get a girl around this time, if she looks like she'll age well (check out her mom) and be a good wife.
She has a shyt ton of bad habits in place by then. She will also be Alpha widowed.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
I go to a church every now and then with very few women (and men), small church, because it aligns with most of my beliefs as far as how women should be/behave. Most churches today are Full of materialistic wh0res - can't imagine the nagging that would come in a marriage to Any of the giant churches' women. Much of it is, you have nice shoes, oh you have a polo, what do you do?? Oh you are successful? Oh how wonderful. No, I want a Serious church where the women are sacrificial and would go to prison for their husbands. Lafayette, the frenchman who helped our American revolution, had a wife name Adrienne. SHE went to prison to where he was imprisoned later in his life just to BE with him. She brought her daughters too. Crazy to Most people today (and then I'd imagine), but THAT, to me, is devout superior woman for her husband. She, after 2 years in that Austrian prison with him, developed an illness that never went away and ended up Killing her 10 years later. They married when she was 13 and Lafayette was 16, an arranged marriage. Much of the French did that then.
Interesting post. I hope you post more about the topic and your experiences.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m willing to take the risk to take the chance of having a good family life. I don’t believe my life would be worth living if I didn’t get married.

I’d rather be the guy bitching about alimony payments than a guy who never took a shot.
Your mind is broken. I would work on fixing that. A life not worth living because you dont get married? Cmon bro...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
n
Your mind is broken. I would work on fixing that. A life not worth living because you dont get married? Cmon bro...
nah let him be pathetic lol

marriage is just a document between two people nothnig special in that

i think some people relate marriage to GOD too much and it messes with their heads

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title is self-explanatory. These goals are considered beta, however, it’s the environment that I grew up in and ultimately the life I want to eventually live.
Son,you've watched far too many movies. Like a bug,women will squash you.

I would love to be the breadwinner and have the woman I'm with cook me meals and take care of the kids. I make decent money so I financially should be able to make this happen. I would even like to go to church on occasion even though I don't believe in God.
Your decent money isn't good enough for female hypergamy.

At best, you are her cuck who brings resources, gets cut from sex, and Chad's ruin her *******. Tyrone's proteins are doing the backstroke in her digestive cavity.

The laws implemented to maximize hypergamy and pedal to the feminine imperative. Until you get this through your thick skull, you are as good as road kill.

This paradigm is dead. It died ages ago but little captain betas want to believe.

Rest assure, many women after cratering SMV as Chad's Booty call and Tyrone thunder cawks gang bang will look to you to play house. Its not rocket science. Its her meal ticket.

Just know who you call son or daughter is likely some other man's.

What is the best way to achieve this goal? Should I seek girls who are religious? How should one act to get loyalty from a woman while also behaving in a morally upright way?
Optimize a new paradigm.

Acquire absurd amounts of women, status, lifestyle, resources but, know its not love but your ability to perform. Its man's burden of performance.

You are already failing with "decent money." A 5/6 doesn't get wet for decent or amateur hour resources.

You're butt hurt in a decade when this house of cards crashe

My problem may be that I meet girls at bars, and drunkenly hook up with them. It might make more sense to pursue girls in different environments.
This is a fallacy. How many Christian girls are pregnant? Divorced?

I have been a partying degenerate for the last 10 years of my life, but I really just want a nice family that I can support, and a pretty woman I can trust to be loyal and handle domestic affairs.
Women aren't trust worthy nor loyal. Its hypergamy on steroids. Hypergamy off a leash due to unjust laws.

Fun fact. Despite all the body positivity promos, what's the truth?

As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average.

http://drhelen.blogspot.com/2011/06/vox-at-alpha-game-dont-listen-to-female.html?m=1
Pareto distribution. 80:20 women skiing down cawk mountain. Chad's booty call until he stops calling.

How about marriage?

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/
You sir are begging for being apart of this stat going up.

Start to use you Head. Self knowledge goes a long way.

Swearing away half your resources both current and futureearnings plus sexual access is retarded.

Why not flip the script? What if you could think for yourself? Imagine life outside following the beaten path? Chasing cratered SMV off the cliff?

What path should one follow to achieve such goals? My parents made it happen, but my mother is very traditional and was raised by a strict father. She doesn't drink, and is an extremely hard worker. I literally don't know any girls who have all these qualities.
For all you know, she could be trade or a reformed slut. You don't know.

Like you, I started my journey because I wanted what you discussed above in part due to environmental factors, raised from nuclear family, lack thereof free thinking, and following the beaten path.

Its been nearly a decade since I found pickup. A hard seven or eight years of Arnold Schwarzenegger T2 chain gunning cold approach. Its going out and getting baeeee. Its seeing female nature as it is not how you wish it to be.

AWALT. Its baby rabies or cratered SMV, plummeted SMV or as Rollo says, epiphany phase that shifts women into a reality check. Its not finding god nor self knowledge. Its Chad's proteins no longer doing the backstroke in her anal cavity. Its Tyrone no longer blowing up her phone. Its a reality check.

There's a married beta who document his wife's excuse for no sex. When thin, young,attractive, not in the mood means #nextset!

Low sex drive is a deal breaker for alphas. A marrier man is held at gun point and Ransom for resources. He's a lap dog. He brings resources. A woman gets fat, nags, bitches, and cuts off hubby. More often, she cucks him.

Male adaptation is key. Its no longer plausible to marry. Until laws are adjusted, custody, and the parade of tree money ends, women are a liability.

Its your life. I rather just smash or next girls in cyclical fashion.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
find a woman who bores the sh!t out of you or reminds you of your mom

stable loving wife = boring

not boring = not stable and drama

it's a sliding scale not a dichotomy, but you get the idea

I know girls who would make stable loving wives, because they don't have social lives or actively avoid having fun.

it's like how they say the reason the manosphere thinks all girls are slvts is because you're taught to avoid girls who don't put out or require significant investment to put out, because it's a catch-22 where no one wants to go on 10 expensive dates and commit before getting laid, but at the same time the kind of girl who'll fvck you after you've known her for like 3 hours probably thinks with her pvssy rather than her brain

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
These goals are considered beta, however, it’s the environment that I grew up in and ultimately the life I want to eventually live.
Those goals are considered ALPHA.

I would love to be the breadwinner and have the woman I'm with cook me meals and take care of the kids. I make decent money so I financially should be able to make this happen. I would even like to go to church on occasion even though I don't believe in God.

What is the best way to achieve this goal? Should I seek girls who are religious?
Yes. But you would have to go to church more than ‘on occasion.’

My problem may be that I meet girls at bars, and drunkenly hook up with them. It might make more sense to pursue girls in different environments.
Not necessarily. Bar girls are better than church girls.

I have been a partying degenerate for the last 10 years of my life, but I really just want a nice family that I can support, and a pretty woman I can trust to be loyal and handle domestic affairs.
You won’t find one.

But you can easily find one to handle international affairs.

What path should one follow to achieve such goals? My parents made it happen, but my mother is very traditional and was raised by a strict father. She doesn't drink, and is an extremely hard worker. I literally don't know any girls who have all these qualities.
You won’t find a girl with all those qualities.

You can easily find a girl who doesn’t drink, and is a hard worker. To find a girl who doesn’t drink and is an extremely hard worker, that is tough.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Shouldn't lump all posters in this forum as what you suggest. Nothing in life is all or none. Unless you know @Spaz and @sosousage personally, how do you know what they are saying is true or not? Always take what information once receives online with a grain of salt. However, if enough people seem to come to the same conclusion, then it might have some truth. Everyone's situation is different and unique in a way. No one answer or suggestion fits every question on this forum.

No need to attack any members either. I do not believe anyone is attacking you.

As for the OP, it's wishful thinking, but it's slim that can be found at his age (assuming late 20's), unless he's able to seriously date a woman who's not been around the block a few dozen times and is in the age range 18 - 22. If he is, more power to him. However, from my experience, and I am only basing it on mine own life experience, he's viewing something out of a storybook or fantasy. It's very hard to find what he's looking for. Is it possible? Anything is usually possible, but is it practical to believe so? Prob. not. @ALnotAI, not being negative, being rational. There is a difference.
He's just mad at me for calling his bluff on his excuses and inability to get even a simple greeting from even 1 fat chick, much less a pretty 1.

So he keeps blowing "spaz" in almost every post, typical techniques of a delusional angry incel.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What it boils down to is screening and being a man. When you see negative perceptions of women on here, it's always the extreme examples, not the norm. People who are in happy relationships are not here posting. I have a massive family and I personally know of many great relationships from all age ranges. What is true is that society is leaning away from traditional relationships and with women's lib, a lot of women are embracing their freedoms wholly. And more power to them. But I have a handful of female friends, some I've known for fifteen years, who are not party animals, who have not been riding the CC, and who desire nothing more than a family. These women do exist.

Now, with that said, you still need to follow the red pill rules. Hypergamy is as real as guys wanting to fvck a hot woman. No one would ever question the fact 99.999% of men would fvck Scarlett Johansson yet for some reason it's incel woman hating to claim women have their own, slightly more complex, set of biological factors in dating. If you pay attention to it, women tell you! They want "ambition", they want a man who can "handle things", they find six pack abs and muscles hot. In the same way a minimum level of attractiveness is a must have for men, financial stability and sexual desire are a must have for women. These are the minimum ticket to entry.

But most guys can easily achieve a decent physical appearance and have a reasonable job. I know people who were barely competent when I studied who now have 60k salaries in a competitive industry.

So be a man in the red pill sense, but be a great man. Have a career and work on your fitness so you're at least somewhat in shape (you do not need to be a bodybuilder). Finally, pick a woman with strong traits for an LTR. Do not settle for a woman who does not have all the qualities a good LTR should have.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would like to go to church sometimes as you say, pick a church singles group or class for less screening of female moral fiber…
Sinners go to church ;)

I think at one time that might have been true but who honestly goes to church nowadays, especially young people? The truth is you can meet the right woman anywhere....yes even a *gasp* nightclub. Club skanks aren't the only chicks who go you know - sometimes you'll get decent chicks who go for a night out or are there for a friends b day party or something. Professionals that have fancy jobs go to bars to unwind.... You can't paint every person with the same brush although yes, most will not make the grade.

The best bet will generally be in places where the OP frequents / are tied to his likes so they can have common ground. School is also good if you are college, esp if the woman is taking something that requires a brain. Girls that are in school and want to do well so they can have a good future = keepers.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What it boils down to is screening and being a man. When you see negative perceptions of women on here, it's always the extreme examples, not the norm. People who are in happy relationships are not here posting. I have a massive family and I personally know of many great relationships from all age ranges. What is true is that society is leaning away from traditional relationships and with women's lib, a lot of women are embracing their freedoms wholly. And more power to them. But I have a handful of female friends, some I've known for fifteen years, who are not party animals, who have not been riding the CC, and who desire nothing more than a family. These women do exist.

Now, with that said, you still need to follow the red pill rules. Hypergamy is as real as guys wanting to fvck a hot woman. No one would ever question the fact 99.999% of men would fvck Scarlett Johansson yet for some reason it's incel woman hating to claim women have their own, slightly more complex, set of biological factors in dating. If you pay attention to it, women tell you! They want "ambition", they want a man who can "handle things", they find six pack abs and muscles hot. In the same way a minimum level of attractiveness is a must have for men, financial stability and sexual desire are a must have for women. These are the minimum ticket to entry.

But most guys can easily achieve a decent physical appearance and have a reasonable job. I know people who were barely competent when I studied who now have 60k salaries in a competitive industry.

So be a man in the red pill sense, but be a great man. Have a career and work on your fitness so you're at least somewhat in shape (you do not need to be a bodybuilder). Finally, pick a woman with strong traits for an LTR. Do not settle for a woman who does not have all the qualities a good LTR should have.
Some good advice on here for a change

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don’t know the answer to your question, OP. But I would like to know the answer to this when it’s seriously found. As I would say to people i know in real life, “When you find out call me day or night, even at 2am if that’s when you finally get an answer”

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's purpose must always revolve around a self-centered goal, whether it be education, status, wealth, etc. During the pursuit of said purpose, you can find a good woman(there are plenty of them out there).

The issue with the OP (and many here) is that they place the relationship and the family before their purpose. Women resent men who do this even though they may directly or indirectly request it, and the men begin to feel empty and depressed, often leading to substance abuse or some other indulgence to mask the emptiness in their hearts.

Focus on your goals, use some of your free time to meet women or meet them in your daily activities, and she will come along when you least expect it. The more you want it, the more desperate you will become.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know these women and I have *zero* intepersonal compatibility with them, that's the problem.
I know what you mean. I have a friend I've known for half my life who my family adores, who I adore, but for whatever reason, it's just not there. A big chunk of family have been saying for years "you should marry her!" I have male friends who want to marry her and ask why I don't. But it is what it is. Just keep meeting women. It is a numbers game in all ways. Finding a woman that wants to sleep with you, finding a woman that wants to sleep with you that's fun to be around, finding a woman that wants to sleep with you that's fun to be around that's LTR material... The list goes on and the number of potentials goes down. Just don't fall into the trap of settling.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's purpose must always revolve around a self-centered goal, whether it be education, status, wealth, etc. During the pursuit of said purpose, you can find a good woman(there are plenty of them out there).

The issue with the OP (and many here) is that they place the relationship and the family before their purpose. Women resent men who do this even though they may directly or indirectly request it, and the men begin to feel empty and depressed, often leading to substance abuse or some other indulgence to mask the emptiness in their hearts.

Focus on your goals, use some of your free time to meet women or meet them in your daily activities, and she will come along when you least expect it. The more you want it, the more desperate you will become.
This was one of the problems with my marriage. I focused on the wife and kids rather than on personal goals such as my career aspirations and started to lose my sense of self.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title is self-explanatory. These goals are considered beta, however, it’s the environment that I grew up in and ultimately the life I want to eventually live.

What is the best way to achieve this goal? Should I seek girls who are religious? How should one act to get loyalty from a woman while also behaving in a morally upright way?

Now that practical reason [as opposed to speculative reason] is in the driver's seat, I suggest you convert to a real religion such as Catholicism. Get involved and learn to appreciate the various cultures available there. Sooner or later, you're bound to meet a nice Catholic girl.