Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your end goal is a stable, nice family with a loving wife; what is the best way to achieve this?

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Title is self-explanatory. These goals are considered beta, however, it’s the environment that I grew up in and ultimately the life I want to eventually live.

I would love to be the breadwinner and have the woman I'm with cook me meals and take care of the kids. I make decent money so I financially should be able to make this happen. I would even like to go to church on occasion even though I don't believe in God.

What is the best way to achieve this goal? Should I seek girls who are religious? How should one act to get loyalty from a woman while also behaving in a morally upright way?

My problem may be that I meet girls at bars, and drunkenly hook up with them. It might make more sense to pursue girls in different environments.

I have been a partying degenerate for the last 10 years of my life, but I really just want a nice family that I can support, and a pretty woman I can trust to be loyal and handle domestic affairs.

What path should one follow to achieve such goals? My parents made it happen, but my mother is very traditional and was raised by a strict father. She doesn't drink, and is an extremely hard worker. I literally don't know any girls who have all these qualities.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A party animal for at least 10 years huh...

Is it a solo party?

A party whereby you got invited by girls?

Or was it just a party with the guys getting drunk?

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A party animal for at least 10 years huh...

Is it a solo party?

A party whereby you got invited by girls?

Or was it just a party with the guys getting drunk?
Partied all throughout college, and afterwards. Im definitely known as the biggest partier and degenerate at my workplace.

I just want a family now.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick the right woman. It's not rocket science.

There are one's that either a poor match or a good match.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would like to go to church sometimes as you say, pick a church singles group or class for less screening of female moral fiber…
Yeah, maybe I should start going.

What sort of classes would you recommend? I want to make sure it’s something im interested in too.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you find the good women that are wifey material?
Only one place bro. Fantasy Island.

So, you make good $$$. Ready to part with 70% of it? Get married, then divorced and split the assets 50/50, plus spousal maintenance / alimony, plus child support (anywhere from 19% - 39% of your GROSS income), plus life insurance, plus medical insurance, plus full college until 26.

Marriage is the most important contract you will ever sign. It still amazes me how many people go into it blindly and then exit it saying WTF just happened when they are financially and emotionally raped by the system.

What you're looking for no longer exists. I too thought that many moons ago. It's a fallacy. You might of had a chance if you got them young, 18 - 20, but now, it's just not worth the risk. Most cannot cook anyway; let alone clean or take care of children.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I should start going.

What sort of classes would you recommend? I want to make sure it’s something im interested in too.
Find a good sized church that has a young singles sunday school class…
Switch churches as necessary based on your personal beliefs and female looks in said class.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one place bro. Fantasy Island.

So, you make good $$$. Ready to part with 70% of it? Get married, then divorced and split the assets 50/50, plus spousal maintenance / alimony, plus child support (anywhere from 19% - 39% of your GROSS income), plus life insurance, plus medical insurance, plus full college until 26.

Marriage is the most important contract you will ever sign. It still amazes me how many people go into it blindly and then exit it saying WTF just happened when they are financially and emotionally raped by the system.

What you're looking for no longer exists. I too thought that many moons ago. It's a fallacy. You might of had a chance if you got them young, 18 - 20, but now, it's just not worth the risk. Most cannot cook anyway; let alone clean or take care of children.
I’m willing to take the risk to take the chance of having a good family life. I don’t believe my life would be worth living if I didn’t get married.

I’d rather be the guy bitching about alimony payments than a guy who never took a shot.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m willing to take the risk to take the chance of having a good family life. I don’t believe my life would be worth living if I didn’t get married.

I’d rather be the guy bitching about alimony payments than a guy who never took a shot.
A fool and his money soon are soon parted. Best of luck to you then. Chances are, you'll need it.

You need some purpose in life. You're sounding a lot like Big Dave. Don't be Big Dave. Having a family and producing kids is not a goal or purpose. It's nice in theory, but in reality, it doesn't work like that. Once many (not all - good luck with finding that unicorn) are married, have the nice house, two kids, they are not happy. Then the turmoil begins. When you come back in five years or seek advice from Dadsdivorce.com, don't say there weren't people trying to warn you to not throw your life away.

But hey, it's your money and life, do whatever you like with it.. They say, misery loves company...

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A fool and his money soon are soon parted. Best of luck to you then. Chances are, you'll need it.

You need some purpose in life. You're sounding a lot like Big Dave. Don't be Big Dave. Having a family and producing kids is not a goal or purpose. It's nice in theory, but in reality, it doesn't work like that. Once many (not all - good luck with finding that unicorn) are married, have the nice house, two kids, they are not happy. Then the turmoil begins. When you come back in five years or seek advice from Dadsdivorce.com, don't say there weren't people trying to warn you to not throw your life away.

But hey, it's your money and life, do whatever you like with it.. They say, misery loves company...
I was raised in a happy family, and so were my parents. I’d like to think I can replicate their success.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was raised in a happy family, and so were my parents. I’d like to think I can replicate their success.
Itll be better if you fight thru the dating hierarchy, raising your SMV. Wife will be more attracted.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Itll be better if you fight thru the dating hierarchy, raising your SMV. Wife will be more attracted.
True, every male in my family had a successful job, and was high status from a career prestige and finances perspective.

Perhaps financial success and career prestige are the way to ensure a successful marriage, in addition to looks and confidence.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how people talk about girls that ride the cok-go-round, and then at 35 or so realize they are damaged goods?

Imagine the type of girl you're looking for. Sweet, innocent, loyal, low body count.

Think of how that girl lives her life.

What her social circle is like. Her parents. Her friends. The things she likes to do in her spare time.

Now think of the type of guy she dates. The type of guys her similar friends date.

Now think of you, the self described degenerate.

See the problem?

That's the problem with lifestyle choices. They do, in fact, have consequences. Not just for hoes.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that is only one part of the equation, however.

The other would be a commitment from both sides and the ability to resolve conflicts.

My grandparents and my parents bicker and snap at each other all the time, but they always get over it and make up.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how people talk about girls that ride the cok-go-round, and then at 35 or so realize they are damaged goods?

Imagine the type of girl you're looking for. Sweet, innocent, loyal, low body count.

Think of how that girl lives her life.

What her social circle is like. Her parents. Her friends. The things she likes to do in her spare time.

Now think of the type of guy she dates. The type of guys her similar friends date.

Now think of you, the self described degenerate.

See the problem?

That's the problem with lifestyle choices. They do, in fact, have consequences. Not just for hoes.
Yes, but I don’t want to be a degenerate. I want to be a good and loyal boyfriend.

I found that when I got my girlfriend, I mostly stopped being a degenerate. I did fun things with her, would drink moderately, go on hikes, etc.

Recently, the relationship went south and I find myself doing degenerate things again (drinking too much, wanting to hit on other girls, etc.)

I just don’t know any other lifestyle other than partying that gets me laid.

What do non-partiers do?

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Get off this forum immediately.

Find the men in your town or elsewhere who live the lifestyle you want to live. Emulate them.

Then, get the best MALE family/mariage/divorce attorney you can find, write up a prenup and keep him on payroll.

Good luck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, every male in my family had a successful job, and was high status from a career prestige and finances perspective.

Perhaps financial success and career prestige are the way to ensure a successful marriage, in addition to looks and confidence.
No. You'll be inexperienced with women and sell yourself short. Fight thru the dating hierarchy raise your SMV. It should be about women trying to get at you without the possibility of $. Or else you'll be used for a sucker. They don't make the women like they did in your dad and grandad time.