Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your end goal is a stable, nice family with a loving wife; what is the best way to achieve this?

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Find a good sized church that has a young singles sunday school class…
Switch churches as necessary based on your personal beliefs and female looks in said class.
Yeah, the thing is, this forum is filled with toxic negativity. Its MGTOW and Incel ideology taken to an extreme. As in, you can't be happy unless you are banging a new chick every night.

Then you realize:

a) half of the active posters are dupe trolls with accounts everywhere on redpill, pua, mgtow, manosphere forums. Guys like sosausage and spaz. They literally invent "sex" lives for themselves on line photoshopping text msgs and trolling like mad.

b) guys who claim high digits and rotations are actually banging 5's and 6's almost exclusively, milfs, cougars, fatties and other desperate drunk women. They can't even sniff an 8 much less pull her for an ONS.

c) the pua instructors THEMSELVES can't even pull anything beyond a 7 and it's usually worse than that.

Use some common sense. Look at Julien. Is he good looking? He's bald and still gels his hair!!!! Owen Cook good looking? RSD Max is like 5'5". Ozzie is like 45 and looks like a cast extra from Dances with Wolves. They're a group of ugly guys. OK, maybe not ugly but maybe average and/or weird looking. These clowns even dance around in an all male circle! They advise other guys to do that!!!

Anyone who honestly believes that pua, mgtow or redpill offers a superior lifestyle is so delusional, it's beyond laughable.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
True, every male in my family had a successful job, and was high status from a career prestige and finances perspective.

Perhaps financial success and career prestige are the way to ensure a successful marriage, in addition to looks and confidence.
Dude, you don't even need to find examples of successful men. Your family is filled with them. Spend time with them. Ask their advice and follow it. They are a billion times better than anyone else on this forum.

Have you seen a single photo of a hot woman with ANY of the guys on this forum?

You already have the formula for success. Your family has it and I bet you will live a great lifestyle in a happy marriage. Fvck all of the keyboard jockeys turning you down.

I can't tell you how many times I met these pickup/redpill/mgtow guys in real life, talking big on the internet and they were total anxious weirdo beta.males in real life.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the thing is, this forum is filled with toxic negativity. Its MGTOW and Incel ideology taken to an extreme. As in, you can't be happy unless you are banging a new chick every night.

Then you realize:

a) half of the active posters are dupe trolls with accounts everywhere on redpill, pua, mgtow, manosphere forums. Guys like sosausage and spaz. They literally invent "sex" lives for themselves on line photoshopping text msgs and trolling like mad.

b) guys who claim high digits and rotations are actually banging 5's and 6's almost exclusively, milfs, cougars, fatties and other desperate drunk women. They can't even sniff an 8 much less pull her for an ONS.

c) the pua instructors THEMSELVES can't even pull anything beyond a 7 and it's usually worse than that.

Use some common sense. Look at Julien. Is he good looking? He's bald and still gels his hair!!!! Owen Cook good looking? RSD Max is like 5'5". Ozzie is like 45 and looks like a cast extra from Dances with Wolves. They're a group of ugly guys. OK, maybe not ugly but maybe average and/or weird looking. These clowns even dance around in an all male circle! They advise other guys to do that!!!

Anyone who honestly believes that pua, mgtow or redpill offers a superior lifestyle is so delusional, it's beyond laughable.
Shouldn't lump all posters in this forum as what you suggest. Nothing in life is all or none. Unless you know @Spaz and @sosousage personally, how do you know what they are saying is true or not? Always take what information once receives online with a grain of salt. However, if enough people seem to come to the same conclusion, then it might have some truth. Everyone's situation is different and unique in a way. No one answer or suggestion fits every question on this forum.

No need to attack any members either. I do not believe anyone is attacking you.

As for the OP, it's wishful thinking, but it's slim that can be found at his age (assuming late 20's), unless he's able to seriously date a woman who's not been around the block a few dozen times and is in the age range 18 - 22. If he is, more power to him. However, from my experience, and I am only basing it on mine own life experience, he's viewing something out of a storybook or fantasy. It's very hard to find what he's looking for. Is it possible? Anything is usually possible, but is it practical to believe so? Prob. not. @ALnotAI, not being negative, being rational. There is a difference.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Shouldn't lump all posters in this forum as what you suggest. Nothing in life is all or none. Unless you know @Spaz and @sosousage personally, how do you know what they are saying is true or not? Always take what information once receives online with a grain of salt. However, if enough people seem to come to the same conclusion, then it might have some truth. Everyone's situation is different and unique in a way. No one answer or suggestion fits every question on this forum.

No need to attack any members either. I do not believe anyone is attacking you.

As for the OP, it's wishful thinking, but it's slim that can be found at his age (assuming late 20's), unless he's able to seriously date a woman who's not been around the block a few dozen times and is in the age range 18 - 22. If he is, more power to him. However, from my experience, and I am only basing it on mine own life experience, he's viewing something out of a storybook or fantasy. It's very hard to find what he's looking for. Is it possible? Anything is usually possible, but is it practical to believe so? Prob. not. @ALnotAI, not being negative, being rational. There is a difference.
Again, OP, ignore his keyboard jockeying.

The average number of partners LIFETIME for both men and women is about a half dozen.

This **** carousel nonsense is just some stupid meme on the internet. They claim women are on a **** carousel then point out that when they go out to bars, no one is getting laid lol. Their brains are so clogged with negativity, they can't even figure out which one of their own mgtow lies they want to believe.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Then you realize:

says how negative forum is then starts to critic everyone
lmfao

I am not a troll, sometimes people consider me one, i guess thats my personality, and the fact i have learned english from internet - so it may sound artifical

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
says how negative forum is then starts to critic everyone lmfao

I am not a troll, sometimes people consider me one, i guess thats my personality, and the fact i have learned english from internet - so it may sound artifical
Go back to your Japanese blow up doll. You'll find a lot more satisfaction with it than with your weak trolling with your sh1tty English on the internet lol

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Go back to your Japanese blow up doll. You'll find a lot more satisfaction with it than with your weak trolling with your sh1tty English on the internet lol
oh so thats what trigerred you. i thought you are mad for the thread about dating a guy

i am dissapointed

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You'll be inexperienced with women and sell yourself short. Fight thru the dating hierarchy raise your SMV. It should be about women trying to get at you without the possibility of $. Or else you'll be used for a sucker. They don't make the women like they did in your dad and grandad time.
From my understanding, if you time it right, women get super insecure about their marriage prospects when they hit their late 20s, when their SMV starts to plummet.

As a guy, it might make sense to get a girl around this time, if she looks like she'll age well (check out her mom) and be a good wife.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Then you realize:

You totally miss the point of things being written around here.

You fail to realize that many of the respected posters on here were all dudes with the same ideology as op at one time. Most of them were guys who liked the idea of "the one". Some of them were in relationships and some of them were married for decades. Many guys treated their gals very well and in some cases a little TOO well. Why wouldn't you? for many, it's common sense to give your all to your lady in hopes of leading a happy life. Unfortunately, that's just not how the world works and many people fail to be realists. Some of these same guys got dumped and ended up being depressed and almost ruining their lives for someone they spent all their time investing in. This is just based off of what I have read and from many older men talking about their experiences. Being of 2 cultures, admittedly, it's better to be in a relationship in other parts of the world rather than in the west. However, nothing will EVER be set in stone and so many guys are blind to this. I used to be extremely positive but it's better to be a realist rather than an optimist. Someone can lose their interest in an instant. This goes both ways. No reason to get mad or hate a certain sex because of this, just the way the world works.

Its MGTOW and Incel ideology taken to an extreme.
Lol you probably haven't read the DJ Bible in that case. Incels and Mgtow are generally frowned upon here. This forum is to build a man up in all aspects of his life and to help him realize that he is the prize. To have him enjoy his life and the entire process so he doesn't need to rely on someone to make him happy.

Spinning plates is not advised here as the only way to make one happy. It is advised as a way to have more options and to take your mind off of things so you don't go through really bad lows because in the end, relationships can give you a big high but an even bigger low (if you let it affect you).

Yes, some posters just come here to complain or just spend all their time on here to talk about problems or stupid details or whatnot. Disregard them, they aren't here for the same reasons that others are here for.

Lastly, since there are a lot of good guys out there, there are definitely good women out there. No doubt. Having said that, there are a lot of bad guys and gals out there as well. But any guy who has had a lot of experience with women will tell you one thing for sure and that is to NEVER let your guard down.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
From my understanding, if you time it right, women get super insecure about their marriage prospects when they hit their late 20s, when their SMV starts to plummet.

As a guy, it might make sense to get a girl around this time, if she looks like she'll age well (check out her mom) and be a good wife.
A large percentage of women start to lose their looks after 25. This is when a significant percentage (I can't give an exact figure) start to gain significant weight or show noticeable signs of age.

After 30, it becomes quite difficult to guess a woman's age. many look a lot older than their actual age, but some look their age and a significant percentage look younger than their age.

But after 25, things start to become really dicey. I don't know why women gain weight so rapidly at such a young age these days.

It's a combination of factors such as UV exposure, overeating, and a total absence of social consequences when women gain weight. You can't call anyone fat or taunt them, not even when they're not around.

I made a fat joke over the weekend. My friends were completely silent. They were in total disbelief.

tl, dr: I have no idea why you would want to marry a woman when her value is starting to plummet. That doesn't make any sense at all.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
A large percentage of women start to lose their looks after 25. This is when a significant percentage (I can't give an exact figure) start to gain significant weight or show noticeable signs of age.

After 30, it becomes quite difficult to guess a woman's age. many look a lot older than their actual age, but some look their age and a significant percentage look younger than their age.

But after 25, things start to become really dicey. I don't know why women gain weight so rapidly at such a young age these days.

It's a combination of factors such as UV exposure, overeating, and a total absence of social consequences when women gain weight. You can't call anyone fat or taunt them, not even when they're not around.

I made a fat joke over the weekend. My friends were completely silent. They were in total disbelief.

tl, dr: I have no idea why you would want to marry a woman when her value is starting to plummet. That doesn't make any sense at all.

27 year old making jokes about fat people, well done you man child

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
I have married and engaged women and girls with boyfriends hitting on me just about every single day. I get dozens of them hitting on me on weekends. I get it.

But I also get that I have married friends who are in fact, happy and remain together for decades. No, the guys don't like it when I show up because their female will start to initiate something which can get tricky.

Yes, marriage law fvcks men over.

I am simply painting a realistic picture of the alternative. Never, ever have I seen a non celebrity with a series of ONS or rotation with hot girls. Ever. Most are banging 5's and 6's. And that's being generous. Many are banging flat out whales and ugly girls ON THE REGULAR. Or, they are the guys who cold approach burn out quickly.

Cold approach and OLD is extraordinarily time consuming with extremely uncertain outcomes.

This is why monogamous relationships are the norm and always will be.

As I have said before, I have met many pickup and redpill and mgtow guys over the past 5 years. They talk a big game online and are 70% of the time totally pathetic in person. The advice on this forum is total sh1t. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that.

I just document what I see. I am not offering advice since that is impossible without actually knowing a person.

You totally miss the point of things being written around here.

You fail to realize that many of the respected posters on here were all dudes with the same ideology as op at one time. Most of them were guys who liked the idea of "the one". Some of them were in relationships and some of them were married for decades. Many guys treated their gals very well and in some cases a little TOO well. Why wouldn't you? for many, it's common sense to give your all to your lady in hopes of leading a happy life. Unfortunately, that's just not how the world works and many people fail to be realists. Some of these same guys got dumped and ended up being depressed and almost ruining their lives for someone they spent all their time investing in. This is just based off of what I have read and from many older men talking about their experiences. Being of 2 cultures, admittedly, it's better to be in a relationship in other parts of the world rather than in the west. However, nothing will EVER be set in stone and so many guys are blind to this. I used to be extremely positive but it's better to be a realist rather than an optimist. Someone can lose their interest in an instant. This goes both ways. No reason to get mad or hate a certain sex because of this, just the way the world works.

Lol you probably haven't read the DJ Bible in that case. Incels and Mgtow are generally frowned upon here. This forum is to build a man up in all aspects of his life and to help him realize that he is the prize. To have him enjoy his life and the entire process so he doesn't need to rely on someone to make him happy.

Spinning plates is not advised here as the only way to make one happy. It is advised as a way to have more options and to take your mind off of things so you don't go through really bad lows because in the end, relationships can give you a big high but an even bigger low (if you let it affect you).

Yes, some posters just come here to complain or just spend all their time on here to talk about problems or stupid details or whatnot. Disregard them, they aren't here for the same reasons that others are here for.

Lastly, since there are a lot of good guys out there, there are definitely good women out there. No doubt. Having said that, there are a lot of bad guys and gals out there as well. But any guy who has had a lot of experience with women will tell you one thing for sure and that is to NEVER let your guard down.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
And yet you have no evidence to the contrary. Facts are facts. Produce some study showing women are on a c-ck carousel. What is the actual average? You think it is 100 on average? Where is the evidence? You don't have it.

Only Naughty Ninja could be this confused

Billtx49

Reaction score

As a guy, it might make sense to get a girl around this time.
Yep, her SMV is starting to decline then, but it really gets down to whether she wants kids. Not too many years ago the medical profession was telling women to have their first child by 35…
The insecurity comes from her running out of time factor.

Last edited:

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, her SMV is starting to decline then, but it really gets down to whether she wants kids. Not too many years ago the medical profession was telling women to have their first child by 35…
I'll have to get the graph but a few decades ago, a woman' average age for 1st child was early 20's with many having a 1st child in late teens. Very few were having their 1st child in late 20's or after.

Now, there are just as many women having their 1st child in their EARLY to MID THIRTIES as there are women having their 1st child in their late teens and early 20's.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I'll have to get the graph but a few decades ago, a woman' average age for 1st child was early 20's with many having a 1st child in late teens. Very few were having their 1st child in late 20's or after.

Now, there are just as many women having their 1st child in their EARLY to MID THIRTIES as there are women having their 1st child in their late teens and early 20's.
Yep, the age increased lately because of medical advances. They advised women back then on baby health and deformity reasons after age 35, but I would bet most daughters mothers still tell them to get it done by 35…

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
There is no study of hot millennial women sexual activity, only our collective observations. Do you have a contradictory observation, or just irrelevant studies of undateable women?
How do you know how many sexual partners "hot millennial women" are having? You have no idea. You are just pulling some random number out of your ass. Actually, no you are not pulling a random number out of your ass.

As a matter of fact, you have nothing to offer. Get bent. :)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a good sized church that has a young singles sunday school class…
Switch churches as necessary based on your personal beliefs and female looks in said class.
I go to a church every now and then with very few women (and men), small church, because it aligns with most of my beliefs as far as how women should be/behave. Most churches today are Full of materialistic wh0res - can't imagine the nagging that would come in a marriage to Any of the giant churches' women. Much of it is, you have nice shoes, oh you have a polo, what do you do?? Oh you are successful? Oh how wonderful. No, I want a Serious church where the women are sacrificial and would go to prison for their husbands. Lafayette, the frenchman who helped our American revolution, had a wife name Adrienne. SHE went to prison to where he was imprisoned later in his life just to BE with him. She brought her daughters too. Crazy to Most people today (and then I'd imagine), but THAT, to me, is devout superior woman for her husband. She, after 2 years in that Austrian prison with him, developed an illness that never went away and ended up Killing her 10 years later. They married when she was 13 and Lafayette was 16, an arranged marriage. Much of the French did that then.