Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you lose your ability to catch fish, your woman will seek another fisherman`?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me 33-year-old man with a business background and a wife, also a professional nerd, discussed my interest in Pickup and open relationships with my wife and a divorced best friend (W35, my best friend from high school).
I suggested that as long as he is game for sex and not a relationship, I am not a cheater. However, I cannot find time to practice my skills and my wife does not want to hear about it.
I suggested group sex with couples or inviting a "bull" to **** her from the internet, but she did not want this. Recently, my wife told me that she likes the idea of an open relationship... I want to be just myself and not hide or shame in front of my practicing game and developing my social skills.
MY best friend and wife went out to bars with each other but she stopped because she is not on the pill and invests too much in people since she is 40 and has insecurities. And I also developed some feelings for my best friend (it happened automatic)
--
Last week my Wife told me on the phone that she also likes the idea of the open relationship because I plated the seeds in her mind. And I encouraged her, she then told me to hang up so she can eat (I did not liked that she changed her mood being disrespectful to be honest because I am always nice no matter what)
then after work I told her to go for a coffee alone or just go shopping with my best friend, so I can take care of my son. She agreed and was not even listening to me on the phone, and was kind of excited and not present in the moment, I hung up then.
Normally things like this, she would never accept, if I would react like that but I just was normal if she does... Then after 30 mins, I called her. (normally we have calls everyday) and she did not hang up-. Then she wrote me that her battery is dying soon--
After 4 hours I did not heard back I wrote her when she will come home, and that I am eating with my son. She relied after 35 mins that she will come in 2-3 hours.
I replied okay... and also got excited.. after that she send me photo of her with a another friend.

I know that met with a guy. and asked her then afterwards not direct, and it took me about 30 lies before since she did not want to tell, but I was sooo curious... .. she told me nothing happened and they just were holding hands and kissed each other, thats it. I said okay and asked her if we will tell my best friend. She said, yeah why not.

----
My question, since, I am not sure anymore what my relationship is going to the right direction...Am I overthinking this tooo much? Should I stop gaming other girls, which I rarely do, since I have to work keep the family safe, paying bills etc..
Am I developing to be a cuck? since it slowly begins to being normal for me to let her date with other guys?
She told me that she does not want this, but I wanted that so much. But she does play it with very well. much better than me.
Since I am in a marriage and get regular sex. That drive to achieve more is subdued. I also have to work harder in game. ... and now I am supporting with much effort & energy & time so my wife can have her pleasure with other guyS???
Thank you all for reading.

Toddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re going to smash, don’t tell your wife.
Why would you want some random guy ploughing your wife?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cucking out your wife is a sure way to torpedo your marriage, but if it excites you to know your wife is out enjoying herself with other men... I just wonder how your son is going to see you as a male role model...

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me 33-year-old man with a business background and a wife, also a professional nerd, discussed my interest in Pickup and open relationships with my wife and a divorced best friend (W35, my best friend from high school).
I suggested that as long as he is game for sex and not a relationship, I am not a cheater. However, I cannot find time to practice my skills and my wife does not want to hear about it.
I suggested group sex with couples or inviting a "bull" to **** her from the internet,
get divorced and go practice your skills.. this is one of the most ridiculous posts I’ve ever seen! I didn’t read past the end of” I suggested group sex with couples or inviting a bull to blah her from the internet”

Idiot

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wow what a surprise...a guy who finds out his woman has far more options than he does when he tries to open a relationship.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Open relationships are never a good idea. Women have infinitely more options than men. This road of degeneracy will only get worse. It always does. You're slowly turning into a cuck, and she will continue to push the limits because that's what women do. You didn't put your foot down, and now it's only going to get worse. I've known dudes who opened their relationships and 6 months later they're getting pegged by their girlfriends, being forced to have MMF threesomes, and other extremely uncomfortable sh!t because they lost all control of their "relationship". This is exactly why I don't advise men to do threesomes at all with girlfriends, even FFM, because it's only a matter of time before she wants one with a dude. "It's only fair right?" Cut this liberal hippie degeneracy out. It's not only disgusting, it will ruin your life and soul.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro ngl here there are so many red flags here it's crazy, why are your best friend and wife discussing her sex life, clearly these 2 are already banging, why is your 35 year old friend hanging around you all the time, this isn't normal behavior for a 35 year old man, we do our own ****.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I spent 5 minutes of my life that I will never be able to get back reading this giant run on sentence.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious you're gay dude or maybe I'm wrong as being a cuck seems to be a running theme on this forum now.