Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you haven't excelled in life by age 32, it's pretty much over.

Yam_Naem_Kluk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I write this as a 32-year-old whose entire adulthood has been a cluster**** of epic proportions. Only been in two relationships, the latter being eight years long and toxic for at least half of that time. Only have $30k in the bank. Don't own property. Only ****ed 4 women. Hated college. Don't really have friends, just two drinking buddies who drag me down with them. Never seen my abs (I'm not fat but just not in shape)

I often hear all these stories of late bloomers, but I think 32 is the cut-off point. I previously kept holding out hope, but I harbour zero hope for myself anymore. My youth is over...I'll never get the carefree fun youth that 99% of the human population enjoys. I probably won't make a single new friend for the rest of my life, and I certainly won't ever be a player. I'm screwed.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I write this as a 32-year-old whose entire adulthood has been a cluster**** of epic proportions. Only been in two relationships, the latter being eight years long and toxic for at least half of that time. Only have $30k in the bank. Don't own property. Only ****ed 4 women. Hated college. Don't really have friends, just two drinking buddies who drag me down with them. Never seen my abs (I'm not fat but just not in shape)

I often hear all these stories of late bloomers, but I think 32 is the cut-off point. I previously kept holding out hope, but I harbour zero hope for myself anymore. My youth is over...I'll never get the carefree fun youth that 99% of the human population enjoys. I probably won't make a single new friend for the rest of my life, and I certainly won't ever be a player. I'm screwed.
A change of attitude is a good start.
It is only over if you want it to be over.

Yam_Naem_Kluk

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is I feel like my attitude is totally realistic and that it's perfectly natural to say that it's over. I mean look at where I'm starting from. Your 20s should be the most fun carefree, sex-filled and adventurous time of life and it is for 99% of people yet mine were lost to depression and anxiety.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. Where are you all coming up with this BS? A Livvy Dunne snap? After 29, start blaming yourselves and then start DOING shi* to meet YOUR goals. Yes, goals. Write them down on paper, do not even bother making a note of them electronically. That's for lazy *******s who will do nothing with it but mental masturbate to the notion of having achieved said goals. -----create a plan and follow it religiously, quit listening to boomers while you're at it. They are now antiquated, purple dinosaurs that have been left in the dust but like to run their mouths loudly as if their methods are still worth their weight in gold. I know several in real life who have been replaced by A.I., outsourced jobs to India, etc. They suck ass. Do better. Do you.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 32 I had two herniated discs, had low Testosterone levels, fat, stuck in a bad job.

Im 33 now, got into TRT, discs are healed, I'm getting fvcking huge with abs, to 180lb 5'6", got a better job with more money. Getting Lasik in two days

I'm going to the best years of my life, wtf are you talking about. Look at the same age of guys around you, most are losers, be better, reach down your pants, grab your balls, and say I'll do better.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you presented one way of looking at things.
Here's a different one: by 32yrs of age you've accumulated life experience, you've clarified your preferences, what works and what doesn't for you. Now you're mature enough to learn from your own experience and from that of others and start to deliberately build the life that you prefer. Take it step by step and act on the things that you have control of.

Yam_Naem_Kluk

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ please enlighten me on what's made up about admitting that if your life hasn't met even the minimum bar of success by 32, you're most likely not going to change much. I can't get my youth back, a youth I lost to depression, and that's the part of life both sexes consistently rank as the best.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 35 and refuse to believe that. That said, I know I got my work cut out for me. Priorities are my mission and finances, everything else takes a back stage, even women, but I still get laid so I don’t think it’ll be that bad

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no separation of mind and body. What goes on in the mind goes on in the body. You are as young or as old as you want to be.

If I were in your shoes OP, I'd life as a free man. There's nothing stopping you from being great starting at 32

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’re making excuses for yourself because you’re disenchanted disillusioned and demotivated. This is precisely when you need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and do something.

I’ve often said that you’re not a man till you’re 35. Pick yourself up rub some dirt on it and try again. Anything else is platitudes.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to say that I somewhat agree with OP. IMO, 30s are an awful time to start something new. If you do not have momentum going into your 30s, you are in a tough spot. I think men who get into game in their 30s have their work cut out for them and are facing an uphill battle at best. Your mind is already set in its ways, you are set in your ways, and change is a lot tougher than it was in your teens and twenties. I am glad I got into game in my teens or else I would be screwed.

In this pickup group I am on, one guy got into game in his thirties, like that is when he started to explore it. The guy has gone out repeatedly but fails at pickup. Even worse, due to being old, he has an ego to him so he is not very coachable. Every week is the same problem and the same dude running his head into a wall. He got made group leader because he is old but he has driven the group to crap.

IMO, your 20s are for building the foundation. You might not see results but you are doing all of the right things to build a solid foundation. Your 30s are when you get to enjoy said results.

If you are starting fresh in your 30s, you are right OP, it's a tough road ahead at best.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Jesus why don’t you guys just dig a hole out in the desert and shoot yourself?

I’m in my frakin 50’s I’ve reinvented myself more times than anyone I’ve known and killed it every time. I’ve been crushed more times than I can count and still I’m sleeping with more women now than I ever did in my supposed best days, and I’m killing it in life.

I’m not 6’4 245 8% bf with a modeling contract and a Maserati.

God you guys make me sick.

Do I hurt? Do I get depressed? Do I get down on myself? Fnck yes I do, but I pick myself the fack up and go at it again.

You can whine and hand wring or keep trying. You can rest when you’re dead.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I write this as a 32-year-old...Only been in two relationships, the latter being eight years long and toxic for at least half of that time.
An 8 year long relationship is somewhat of an accomplishment, though you stayed too long. If you had only stayed 4 years (the half of the time) it wasn't toxic, that's still a good duration of a relationship. Longevity is not an indicator of quality but the fact that you avoided "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions for 8 years is good.

Only ****ed 4 women.
Incels would desire your sexual history. Sexlessness in males is increasing.

I probably won't make a single new friend for the rest of my life, and I certainly won't ever be a player. I'm screwed.
You are too negative and need an attitude adjustment.

Only have $30k in the bank. Don't own property.
Owning property is overrated. You have freedom. Freedom is awesome. $30k in the bank is better than some though it makes sense that you feel unsatisfied with your net worth.