Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you have to marry a foreigner just to get laid...

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then you are a failure as a human being. It's as simple as that. Anyone who can't figure that out needs to take a long look in the mirror.

It's laughable that anyone would buy into an idea that they should settle for chicks that treat them as a meal ticket and a green card. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry who the hell you fall for that makes a good wife. Foreigners or Aliens.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can even be worse. I know a guy who has a "gf" in the philipines with whom he is in contact through the Internet. I am not sure even if he ever went to see her, but get this- he sends money to her to help out. That's really said.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get laid can be done locally no problem, but I would marry a foreign chick if she's wifey material. I have seen success stories of how dedicated and loyal these wives are. Of course there are bad ones too, but is still better than the wild "me generation" girls here.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
It can even be worse. I know a guy who has a "gf" in the philipines with whom he is in contact through the Internet. I am not sure even if he ever went to see her, but get this- he sends money to her to help out. That's really said.
Your friend is being scammed. It's like a competition for some of those women over there. They meet up with their friends to go shopping and they compare who got how much and from how many guys. I would bet that your buddies "gf" has a local man, and several other guys whom send her money.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting laid in America seems pretty fvcking easy dude. If everyone on here just forced themselves into the situation, they could get it done.

Marrying a woman in America.. Now that seems like a nightmare lol. Don't get me wrong, there are good women in this country but there is a huge lack of respect toward men in our culture as well. Feminist ideals and demonization of "patriarchy" in our culture also lead American men of today down the "What the hell do I do?" path. Which is how a lot of us come here to begin with.

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't marry a foreigner just to be a meal ticket, but I must say that I've always found foreign women to be more attractive, on the whole. I enjoy the chance to learn something new.