Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you aren't going forward, you are giong backwards

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BB you are so right about this thread. People do what is most important to them at a given time. Back several years ago I was married. Had been for 3 years. Had some ups and downs, but then I came down with a medical condition. It looked like it was going to be long term debilitating. Right then and there my ex was headed for the door. I actually look back as it was a really good indicator of her character, but now I just see it for what it was. She thought she deserved better and was going to go look for it. So we got divorced. Haleluja, no kids, no major property, no strings. I got better, condition healed, and I'm 100%. Have a great life, great career...

I do understand what you are saying tho, at that time I wasn't moving forward. I was moving backwards. It wasn't thru lack of ambition, but medical. Doesn't matter to most women. They don't care. You are either providing for them or they think they can do better. What I can say I'm most proud of is I saw it coming, stopped all my $ coming into joint accounts and went to war with my attorney. The look on her face when the sherriff served her divorce papers.....priceless.

Now I'm strictly a member of the catch and release crowd.

KC

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
BB you are so right about this thread. People do what is most important to them at a given time. Back several years ago I was married. Had been for 3 years. Had some ups and downs, but then I came down with a medical condition. It looked like it was going to be long term debilitating. Right then and there my ex was headed for the door. I actually look back as it was a really good indicator of her character, but now I just see it for what it was. She thought she deserved better and was going to go look for it. So we got divorced. Haleluja, no kids, no major property, no strings. I got better, condition healed, and I'm 100%. Have a great life, great career...

I do understand what you are saying tho, at that time I wasn't moving forward. I was moving backwards. It wasn't thru lack of ambition, but medical. Doesn't matter to most women. They don't care. You are either providing for them or they think they can do better. What I can say I'm most proud of is I saw it coming, stopped all my $ coming into joint accounts and went to war with my attorney. The look on her face when the sherriff served her divorce papers.....priceless.

KC
glad to see you are okay. that had to suck.

i was so bitter and mean and hateful towards women once i finally started to see some success in my business life. I had a chip the size of mt everest on my shoulder for the way i was treated, ignored, the whole bit. women who would avoid me like i had ebola 2 years ago were calling out the blue and seeing was i busy and did i want to go out. girls who i tried to just. not even date, just tyo do something with to kill time when i was broke and struggling and who would avoid my calls and flake were now all over me and i depsied them.. for a few years.

then i realized.. it's nothing personal. it's just the way **** is. people, for the most part, do not care what you want to do,t hey care what you have done. people do not care what you are going to be they care what are. people don't' care what you want to look like they care what you look like now.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:

KC
glad it worked out for you, a heartwarming story!

one problem I continue to have with this stuff though, you were married, presumiably you made vows? sickness and in health, richer/poorer etc !
women have never waleked away from marriage in the numbers and with the eease with which they do now. would you ever consider marriage again? I know I wouldnt and I had a reasonably good one. it appears to me that Married guys have a gun to their heads but someohow if you have good game, its all ok??? that Game, provides some form of immunity, I dont believe it does, its a shield and reduces the risks but it isnt a panacea for all her game