Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you aren't going forward, you are giong backwards

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that in our cultural past a social normalization of women-as-property evolved as the result of women's natural predilection for hypergamy.
You know, I'm thinking the K-8 public education system in urban Chicago might not have been the most ideal of conditions for you to learn reading comprehension. I'd send you some remedial learning materials, but I don't think the postal service delivers to the back of Econoline vans even if they do serve as a place of residence.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You know, I'm thinking the K-8 public education system in urban Chicago might not have been the most ideal of conditions for you to learn reading comprehension. I'd send you some remedial learning materials, but I don't think the postal service delivers to the back of Econoline vans even if they do serve as a place of residence.
Maybe if you use bigger words I will understand better.

So when you said: Solution? Force women to comply with men's sexual imperative by making them exclusive property.

You didn't really mean that a good solution to: women's natural predilection for hypergamy.

Would be to: Force women to comply with men's sexual imperative by making them exclusive property. Keep hypergamy in check by force.

Like we did in the past. Am I understanding now?

Bottom line would be... you DO NOT think a good solution is to force women to comply with men's sexual imperative by making them exclusive property.

Let's help me out even more.

Do you think that: SOLUTION - make women exclusive property of men?

I'm not really a very good reader, probably because I'm a girl. Also, I didn't go to school in Chicago? I mean, I am sure that is a vital part of the point you are making here, so...

In other news... this shiiiiii!ts about to get real good. This thread is epic!

Dammit, someone scared him off.

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*raises hand*

Can we talk more sh!t about backbreaker?

F*cking hate that guy..

j/k

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I would argue that in our cultural past
Iqqi, it's called "context".

Now just admit you were wrong and move on with your life.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I do know women like the girl in the OP, and I also know women who would never do what the girl in the OP did... to their detriment. I wish to hell my mother would have "traded up", she sure had tons of opportunities thrown her way, lmao!
This quote by you, to me anyway, clearly illustrates what a poor excuse for a woman you are right now. You are an entitled, egotistical, Miss know it all who thinks men should bow at your feet because you have a pvssy, and who has a want, make that a need, to stir up drama and chaos all to fill the hole that lies within your soul.

I feel sad for you. (but not that sad)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** I did not mean to cause a 14 page thread. i was going to start a new one but since this has taken a life of it's own I will respond here. I will read all this later.

I want to first and foremost sincerely apologize for my behavior over the last few weeks on this forum. I have been going through some... I'm not going to make any excuses form myself I've just been being an *******.

someone stated before that like, when you are really good at something and you take that persona on in other facets of your life you don't know how to really cut it off; that's kinda my issue. What works for me in the work environment, that's kinda how i just am, and frankly I don't want to be a 35 year old guy that everyone thinks is an *******. I don't like being considered an ******* period.

I understand the nature of human sociality to the point that, there are always going to be people who do not like you, and always people who do not like me for various reasons and there is nothing I can do about that, but I can control how I act and my emotions and my behavior which IMHO has become everything that I have preached not to be. I'm really not a mean spirited person, I'm actually pretty nice and warm heated person. I need to learn how to talk to people to get my point across in a non combative manner.

I especially apologize to Burroughs, we have our disagreements but you did not desrve the lashing I gave you, you're a cool dude. I was just being a jerk and for that I hope you accecpt my apology. I am not a person that really feels bad about a lot of **** I have done,.. but i felt bad about that.

If you cannot tell I am in an extremely peaceful and calm mood. Probably more so that I have ever been in my life, which is the reason I came back here. My thoughts have never been clearer in my life they are at this very moment.

See, a lot has happened in the backbreaker household since i posted here. The Girl that i posted about in the op has basically moved in with the new dude already, which is a juicy story that i will address later once things calm down but that's not what i came to post. No, probably the most significance thing happened to me a few days ago (Monday morning)

I had a seizure. And it was pretty scary and pretty hard core. We don't talk about every last thing here, it's not my first siezure, my second but the first one happened so long ago, the summer of my senior year of high school but that one was much worse than this one was i actually blacked out in that one, i didn't black out monday. My family, my mothers side has a history of them and one of my fav cousins actually died in a car accident while having one, ran smack dab into an 18 wheeler. I was with my son and he went and got my wife and told hat "dad is acting funny" and she called the paramedics and off to the hospital I went.

Now, that' snot what was significant. that's just some fvcked up bring chemistry **** that is unique to me. After talking with the doctors and quickly figuring out not only I have had a history of seizure's, but I was very stressed out before both, the first one i was working 3 jobs and was sleeping 3-4 hours a night and was at the waffle house and just went in the back room and started breakdancing lol and just went ape ****. anyway, my point being that once my wife heard this she put a holt to me doing any tying resembling work for the next 2 weeks, no if's and's or buts, and when she gets like this i have no chance, so it is what it is she's not fvcking around.

for the first time, in a very very long time.. beucase i wasn't working, beucase i was in the hospital from Monday to Wednesday afternoon (insurance fella's lol, get it, they coudl have let me ass go monday evening after giving me medication) and had none of my usual gadgets, my wife wouldn't even let me have one of my laptops beucase she assumed (rightfully so) I would try to work when she wasn't there. So, I mean, I'm just stuck there and i got to think. just me and my thoughts. and i did a lot of defragmentating, I did not realize just how cluttered my head/brain was, i was going 1000000 miles an hour but wasn't' going anywhere

I thought about a lot of things. I dd a lot of things. i actually called my dad Tuesday and talked to him for the first time in years. we were both shocked and I am glad i called. he's coming out to see his grandson next month. I called my mom, I thoguht about how I feel about AA and religion, I thoguht about what is my purpose in life, I thoguht about ex's and my place and role in their lives and theirs in mine, I thought about this very forum. **** I thought about the best strategy to beat monopoly; i came to the conclusion that you have to get the railroads first, then once you secure the railroads it's about a 90% chance you are going to win beucase you cut off everyone's streaming passive income. lol anyway I thought about a lot of ****. A lot of **** I did not even think I was going to think about.

But the thought that I had more than all is that at 29, while i hae had some, i suppose you can call it success at life, when I look in the mirror, I do not like the person I see. I see a spiteful, bitter, angry at the world chip on his shoulder guy and i don't want to be that guy anymore. I've had my issues but no more than anyone else and I have no reason to be bitter or mad at anyone, yet I'm mad at everyone. I 'm mad at my dad i'm mad at my mom i'm mad at my grand mom i'm mad at people here i'm mad at ex'es. **** you just can't be mad at everyone. lol i mean you know when you come here and we say that the lowest common denomoitaor (fvck it lol) between ll your ex's and you is you? well **** everyone i know just isn't evil lol. maybe i play a part in all that.

so i buried a **** load of hatchets the last 3 days. and i must say I feel fvcking great. I talked to my grand mom and she talked to her grandson for the first time, she was tickled pink. caught up with my dad seing what he's doing. i called the girl that bouirght me here, we still keep in touch and while i don't hate her, i always had an issue with how she treated me int he past and we finally cleared the air yesterday. and she cares about me, and was scared ****less when i told her i was in the hospital.. she just wasn't in love with me and that's something i can accept today. and **** i wasn't in love with her truth be told i just wanted her to be in love with me because of my vanity. we aren't a match lol whatsoever.

but my point is, alot of my bitterness I have to say comes from this place. do not misunderstand what I am saying, I am not saying that the forum is full of bitter people. I think this forum has great men here. what i am trying to say is, the forum, rather it tries to intentionally or not, kinda teaches bitterness and spiteful ness. (continued)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, and i put about 4 hours of thought into this.. what do we say, we come here to get women... but that's not what we really come here for. we come here to be happy. No one comes here "yeah man i'm fvcking kicking ass in life and taking names now let's see how to get women" no men coming here, wanting women, thinking that the ability to get a woman will make them happy. And coming here, i could see how one could think that **** i did. if you don't have something and you see something you want you tie that to being happy.

and here is the key part; because we tie being happy to getting women, we exclude just about everything else, that actually was making us happy, basically putting all of our eggs in one basket.

what i mean is, for instance, there was a post here right before i left about a guy who had a girl invite him to go to universal studios with her and some friends. the guy was so worried about getting laid from the girl he did not step back and realize, that he's freaking going to universal studios with friends.

and that's what this forum does to us, intentioanlly or uninteinally. when i was single i went on about 100 first dates, maybe mroe maybe less but a lot and that's a good est. honestly, at the very least, 1/3rd of them i had no real interest in the girl i just did beucase i could. she had nice legs or pretty feet or some **** lol. and i thought that going on dates with girls is what is going to make me happy. and amek no mistake, it's better than not having the abilgty to but, that's not what makes me happy or made me happy. i know that now.

my point being is that we boil every thing down to sex and not getting fvcked over. that's what this forum is about in a nutshell. sex and not getting fvcked over.and make no mistake, **** load of practical advice. but, and I think this is what iw as trying to say in my last post before i left, but i can say so much more clearer now.. there is more to being happy in life than getting laid and not getting screwed over. those 2 things aren't going to make you a happy person. so you are 40 years old you have sex every once in a while and you haven't gotten jipped by some BPD girl taking half your ****, but are you really happier that he guyt hat was head over heels in love with his wife for 4 years before they split? i don't know that you are. he experienced a level of happiness that you are limited yourself to experiencing.

just, the look on my wife's face when she saw me told me everything i needed to know. itw as like she was dying. the first day i was in the hospital she looked over at me and told me i love you so much, i don't know what i would do if something happened to you, and i knew she meant just that.. that's something that you aren't going to get from your 2nd plate lol. my son being scared that his dad was sick, i am not the best dad on earth, i'm not horrible but i can be and will be better, but that told me the little man loves his daddy.

Falling in love responsibly

this is what i think the biggest issue on this forum or in this section of this forum is.

see, falling in love is like drinking alcohol. This forum seems to link AFCism to falling in love but i don't' think falling in love is AFC at all, I believe it's an experience a man should be lucky to have. Calling Falling in love an AFCism is like calling all people who drink at all alcoholics. I think the problem with the AFC is he falls in love with every girl that looks at him which is what i did and when I came here, you get told falling in love bad. no it's not. it's that you don't know how to fall in love responsibly.

and that is what I am trying to get across to some pepole... like, if you come here to this forum, and you take away that okay, don't trust women, don't fall in love, don't get married, that's like reading Animal Farm and coming away with the conclusion that you can't trust pigs lol. that's not what you are supposed to take away from this forum.

What I believe you are supposed to take away, all this forum, the rules, the dating, the plates, the everything, are supposed to be used as a filter to find the woman that you can allow yourself to fall in love with, instead of just falling in love with X girl beucase you went on 3 dates and she gave you a blow job and told you she loves you. And that is what some guys do not get.. my wife isn't going to do a lot of the things that bat **** crazy stupid women do beucase.. (drumroll) she's not bat **** crazy or stupid and she actually loves me for me and i know this beucase (drumroll) I followed the rules to this forum to a T. my wife has been vetted better than some presidents lol. the woman is fvcking crazy about me and I am crazy about her.

I feel bad for men who will never experience what my wife and I have. last night when i got home we just sat up and i put my head on her lap and we shared a bowl of ice cream and watched horse racing all night long and had the time of our lives it was like a first date all over again.. 4 years of dating/marriage. I'm not going to say she doesn't care about what i bring tot he table but she cares about me and my well being more.

anyway, that's all i got lol. i need to get some rest.

Last edited:

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I'd like to chime in on BB's alleged fraud due to the "evidence" you guys have unearthed.

I am a business owner as well. I will tell you right now that if you a ratio of 50 extremely satisfied customers to 1 dissatisfied, here is what usually happens: The 50 satisfied people are pleased with your service and move on with their lives. They often aren't motivated to jump online and write a whole page on 10 different sites about how great your service is.

However...that one dissatisfied customer will often as not do everything in their power to discredit you and tell everyone they know (offline or on) about how sh!tty your business is, etc, etc.

This something that anyone who has actually run a business knows to be true.

EDIT: ^Well speak of the devil, haha. Welcome back man, glad you're alright.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB, I read the jist of what you wrote (to be honest I kinda lost focus there after a while-it was quite long) but I hope that this incident sets on on the right track towards inner happiness. And yes I could always tell you were angry and had chip on your shoulder for whatever reason. Never could understand why other than just being possibly narsacistic.

Anyway, best of luck in trying to get back on track, both personally and with your business-whatever those problems are.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker, sorry about what's happened to you in the past few days. Although if you feel it's helped you in any way I'm happy for you.

Welcome back.

Edit: I also have to apologize for my anger towards you in this thread. It always irks me to feel like I'm being looked down on by "better men" and I guess I took you for one of those guys. I was wrong. There are more sides to people than we think, and everyone has their own issues to figure out.

Hope you feel better.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
Also, I'd like to chime in on BB's alleged fraud due to the "evidence" you guys have unearthed.

I am a business owner as well. I will tell you right now that if you a ratio of 50 extremely satisfied customers to 1 dissatisfied, here is what usually happens: The 50 satisfied people are pleased with your service and move on with their lives. They often aren't motivated to jump online and write a whole page on 10 different sites about how great your service is.

However...that one dissatisfied customer will often as not do everything in their power to discredit you and tell everyone they know (offline or on) about how sh!tty your business is, etc, etc.

This something that anyone who has actually run a business knows to be true.

EDIT: ^Well speak of the devil, haha. Welcome back man, glad you're alright.
I do not like to talk about my business ventures here beucase they have nothing to do with women but **** kjnowing how i act here shoudl telly ou all you need to know about how i deal with clients. i don't put up with bull **** from clients and if you are going to act an ass you can fvck off. and you are correct, in this line of business all it takes is one bad apple, one client saying he is going to use the BBB to get you to do what you want him to do

**** i can show you better than i can tell you. and this is the first and only time i am going to do this. i haven't even read the last 14 pages i dont' know what the F is going on

(my real life name is Brandon, technically it's not that's my birth name i changed my name in 2005 to something totally different beucase there was someone who was born the same day and had the exact same first and last name as me that got me trouble every time i pulled over but for business reasons i still go by this name)

I got a client. client is a graphic guy, paid us to do some programming. we did it, the client has not paid for the end result. now the client is trying to make it sound like, we are harassing him and that we did not do what is asked, and is even went so far to call the BBB yet when he emails me he ackowleges that he owes money and provides reasons why he can't pay and even wants more work done

this is what he emails me (just download the pictures)

https://rapidshare.com/files/3044110025/scott1.bmp
https://rapidshare.com/files/3513952993/scott2.png
https://rapidshare.com/files/1512773406/scott3.png

this is what he emails the BBB

https://rapidshare.com/files/811920891/danielle.png

lol not only is he lying through his teeth, he's going on the offensive to make me look like the bad guy when he knows he fvcked up. he just doesn't have the money to pay and to get the entire thing crushed and to get me to leave him alone he tries to say I am harassing him and that the work was never done (yet has problem paying for full work 100% in advance and even states twice in the emails that he has to get the rest of the info to us to finish.) and keep in mind this site was done at the end of may it's august.

so yeah,b elieve none of what you hear and half of what you see. i got smart about a year ago and now i just take written testimnonals from clients and take snap shots of them. this is how backbreaker normallyr olles

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/jasonfeedback.png
http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/3-1.jpg
http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/2-2.jpg
http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/stevenfeedbacjk.jpg
http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/johnconfirmation.jpg
http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/1-1.jpg

and i have about 50 of those. lol i've even ahd graphic guys in the past try to lie to clients when i used them as references and said trhey were not happy wtih the work and tried to upsell their work, so i stringliy just do it like that now.

but anyway, that's that. don't like to talk business here but you are going to be sad if you are trying to paint me as some type of fraud. **** i am in a great mood here is some of our work. knock yourself out. just to show you i'm not pulling the **** off the internet i will even givey ou admin access.

we code and design all this in house

http://adyok.com/pivonote (Custom Graphic Design, Social Networking, PHP/MySQL)
http://adyok.com/pivonote/admin
username: admin

http://adyok.com/craft/ (Graphic Design, PHP/MySQL, Ecommerce)
http://adyok.com/craft/admin
password: admin

http://adyok.com/17181/intro (Graphic Design, Adult, PHP/MySQL, Ecommerce)
http://adyok.com/17181/admin-panel
password

lol that's on our demo sever don't bother asking for a pw

http://adyok.com/18005/ (Graphic Design, Adult, PHP/MySQL, Ecommerce)
http://adyok.com/18005/admin-panel

http://adyok.com/golf/ (Custom Graphic Design, Content Management System, PHP/MySQL)
http://adyok.com/golf/admin-panel

this is the site from the dude above who is complainign to the BBB.

http://adyok.com/danielle/ (Ecommerce, PHP/MySQL)
http://adyok.com/danielle/admin-panel

if htat's not a done site i don't know what is. the only thing the site does not have is the ecommerce hookup and that's beucase the client wont' give it to us, then every time we ask for payment he will say he will pay when it's done. chicken and egg

http://adyok.com/tsn (Graphic Design, PHP/MySQL)
http://adyok.com/tsn/admin-panel

this is what we are working on now, about 40% done

http://adyok.com/cutie/
http://adyok.com/cutie/admin-panel

this as well

http://brandicontact.com/bret/
http://brandicontact.com/bret/admin-panel

the above is about 90% done i believe. should be done in the next few days. all 100% designed and programmed in house.

and there is much more but i'm tired.

anyway, the point is if you don't or haven't ran a business, you seriously have no idea. it's like guy's who think all women are kind and never lie and are so sweet. most clients are looking for any way possible to get over on you and have zero qualms lying, cheating or stealing to do so.

ps- warrior when / if you can do design work like the 17181 job or the pivot note job or the 18005 job holla at ya boy. we dont' do a **** load of work, but the work we do is top class. i don't put my name on anything that is ****y or half assed.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, you gotta give BB credit, he is thorough! you can stop the hate now. lol.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
well, you gotta give BB credit, he is thorough! you can stop the hate now. lol.
i'm the most meticulous motherfvcker you will ever meet lol. my actual proposals are about 30 pages long. the number one reason i lose clients is beucase half of them will say " i'm not reading all this ****"

but that's just how i tick. if i lose a client it's not because they don't think we can do the job or we don't know what we are talking about. it weeds out the people who are serious and who aren't' and the people i work well with and who i don't.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Good to see you back BB

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Your theories here apply to a subset of women who have a propensity toward a hypergamous paradigm, whether by cultural infuence or breeding.

If men caved to their instictual drives the world would be even more chaotic than it already is. Most men understand that to actualize oneself he must make decisions that are contrary to those drives. He must beat his own instinct into submission, so-to-speak.

There was a time not too long ago when the same (although on a different scale) was expected of women. And by-and-large they were capable of a much higher sense of values back then. We value the rule of law because we are moral agents, unlike animals and inanimate objects.

What I'm saying in a nutshell is: "Instincts, my ass." Instincts are a prompt, not a compulsion.

If I am called, as a man, to rise above my base instincts to acheive a higher purpose in society, the same is to be expected of women. What we are witnessing in Western society is not so much caving in to instinctual compulsion as it is the result of media brainwashing. The powers that be know this, and they have used the media to great effect. A direct attempt to dismantle society by attacking the man is fraught with difficulties and the promise of vigorous resistance. To destroy the man, you destroy the woman, the weaker one who is prone to deception.

First of all welcome back BB. Secondly its great to see rollo posting in a thread again. I haven't read all of the posts in this thread just skimmed through to the most interesting.

So onto this primal instincts and honor/intergrity debate, its there has always been there and will always be there. An example of this is when two fighters step inside the cage and have a full on war with each other with certain rules put in place that are determined to create more safety for the fighters and to honor the fighters to fight as "REAL MAN SHOULD" .... (enter you honer integrity comment here) .....

Now when you step into that cage you damn well know that you are choosing this fate no one forced you its your freewill at play here, to win you have to train hard use a bit of luck and use your primal instinct of "fight or flight". You already chose to fight now it's either win or lose ..... life or death, nothing more nothing less. At the end the best fighter with a bit of added luck and judges decisions wins they shake hands hug whatever but there is mutual respect between both men as they had the balls to do what few other men have.

This is directly the same as what our forefathers did when we were hunter gatherer's .... the passing from a child to manhood initiation ceremonies the university frat initiations the military first year initiations all have these touch's of honor and integrity mixed in with a bit of stupidity for sh!ts and giggles. But when out hunting or out in the field of duty its back to relying on our primal survival instincts.

This I believe is somewhat related to testosterone levels in all males in the human population (**** I sound like my bio prof now).

The same can not be said about women, their levels of testosterone are not as high, their primal instincts are not one of "stand up and take the challenge head one", its one of "live to fight another day", "find a easier safer path to make getting food and rearing children easier"

Now to cut to the chase women don't play by the same rules as we men play by they never have and never will and you can see the basis of hypergamy there in our primal roots as hunter gatherer's. It is not a conscious decision its subconscious it will always be there. No matter what you say or think it will always be there.

Also men have never beaten down their primal instincts our instincts of exploring and conquering have created this world don't forget that.

So what can you do ? You have to accept things for the way they are and always keep your guard up, plan everything as a worst outcome situation. Live you life the way you want to and let women enter and leave while you make sure you get your things done.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
but my point is, alot of my bitterness I have to say comes from this place. do not misunderstand what I am saying, I am not saying that the forum is full of bitter people. I think this forum has great men here. what i am trying to say is, the forum, rather it tries to intentionally or not, kinda teaches bitterness and spiteful ness. (continued)
I probably use this site two weeks to a month every year or less depending. Any longer and I think there is a danger of it fuc*king up your RL game.

I found previously that longer exposures to this forum tended to screw with my relationships or plates. Must have been a negative attitude/mental shift? I'm not sure. Perhaps it was just a case of one step back and two steps forward, or just information overload. Happened like clockwork though.

I mainly just brush up and keep myself in check. Plus there are some funny arse threads, it's also good to see some of the older posters still around.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo BB you don't have to prove shyt around here. People are always going to make ad hominem attacks. Your business standing has nothing to do with the validity of your arguments. Keep posting bro.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Step away from the pulpit for a minute. The very fact that you're even aware of some imbalance, moral or otherwise, in the 'natural order of things' only proves that ALL women are hypergamous. It's not a subset of women who've reengineered our social norms towards a hypergamous agenda for the past century. All women are hardwired for hypergamy, the context may change between the slut and the virgin, but trust, they all run the same subroutine.

You may believe that your virgin bride chose you from the masses of 'lesser men' because she had some intrinsic, ephemeral appreciation for your virtuousness, but the truth is she chose you because you best fit her definition of her ideal of hypergamy. You're were what she thought was the best she could do with her understanding at the time.

Optimizing hypergamy is the underlying, ambient theme behind every social redefinition regarding gender since the sexual revolution. Hypergamy has always been there, only recently has it been given total unrestricted influence in society.
You have your pulpit, I have mine. Get it?

Amen.

You use the phrase, "total unrestricted infuence" that has been given. This implies that previously there were forces in place that constrained the tendency. My point is that there always were, and still are (to a much lesser degree) women who fall in love with men who in society's eyes (her peers' eyes) are lower in status to her. In fact, that man is perceived by her to be higher value than she. That is what is universal. A women must, on an individual basis, perceive a man to be higher value than she in order to feel fulfilled.

He might have a lowly job (or no job, for that matter), but in her economy he has value and he scratches her where she itches. There are many women (albeit the minority and the number is dwindling due to mass media influence) who place their concept of "love" over a man's earning power or even potential.

My point all along is that the hypergamous tendency is certainly hard-wired in to a degree, but it has been glorified and amplified by the media in subtle ways. Women are nothing more than clay in the hands of inluential entities.

Make no mistake... If I want to convince any woman that the sky is in fact pink with purple polka-dots, I can do so given enough time. They are that mallable. The media knows this and runs with it to the bank.

It is the aggressive, loud, vocal feminists who have taken a general tendency toward hypergamy and pushed it to the forefront of women's consciousness. A subset of the female population who had access to the media spread their diseased thinking to the masses.

You're young enough, Rollo, to not have been around when things were quite different. You were just a baby in diapers at the beginning of the massive paradigm shift. In my childhood the world was a very different place when it came to women, and your current theory of universal hypergamous drives could not have been even posited at that time because of the significant number of exceptions.

We are probably in disagreement about the degree of the general premise, rather than whether or not the phenomenon exists, but don't let my disagreement with you get you upset. Your "pulpit" comment indicates some hurt feelings or anger at being challenged, but I wouldn't take that so personally or feel all that threatened by it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It exists in all women, but hypergamy is subject to the placebo effect. See Atom Smasher's post. It's not a program to be feared, but a tool to be embraced by men. There is too much scare-mongering over hypergamy in the community and not enough recognition of its advantages for men. Game is 100% predicated on the hypergamous nature of women. Painting it as a boogeyman will only cause the best of men to throw up their arms and say, "Well, that's hypergamy! What can you do?" anytime they lose a broad.

Hypergamy and virtue are not mutually exclusive characteristics. False dichotomy.It's funny, in a way the Beginner DJ has an advantage over all the "advanced" philosophers because the first thing he learns is that women love confidence and you can fake it til you make it and all the rest. The only thing he needs to understand is how to manipulate it to his advantage. Not saying we shouldn't keep learning, but in the end just keep it simple.