Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you are insulted by an attractive woman/her clique...

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...why does it hurt more than, say, a homeless man?
For that matter, why is it when MOST women insult you it hurts more than if a male buddy or stranger did it?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why? because you care about what woman think about you, pretty much you are a slave to the hores around,

stop caring, hell you should never consider what people think of you, doing so make you lose too much time trying to please useless fools, and make you lose good opportunitys because you consider they will not like you doing it.

just ask yourself what you wanted to do but didn't do it because people didn't like you doing it?
my mom and dad never wanted me to learn how to fight (I did anyway) and even less when I just told then I would skydive, they still hate the idea of me even doing so and I didn't care if they did or not.

so again do what you consider will be helpfull or fun to you, as long no one is hurt you shouldn't give a damn,

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only female you should worry what they think about you is your mom. Possibly wife but that's arguable!