Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you are FA, even if you are above average, is impossible to get a girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
i bet if i lived in some deep south state, id be slaying white women left and right

but since everyone and their mother is a latino here, and the standards for beauty, money, status are through the roof

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
i bet if i lived in some deep south state, id be slaying white women left and right.
Bruh, you DO LIVE IN SOME DEEP SOUTH STATE! It doesn't get more southern in the contiguous United States than Florida and your in the southern most big city in the country.

You could be in Seattle, the Bay Area, L.A., Chicago, Boston, New Orleans, Houston, NYC, Union City, N.J. D.C., Albuquerque, The Twin Cities, Sioux City, IA, Boise, ID, Billings, MT, or Tupelo, MS, you'd still have the same problems because you're wack.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh, you DO LIVE IN SOME DEEP SOUTH STATE! It doesn't get more southern in the contiguous United States than Florida and your in the southern most big city in the country.

You could be in Seattle, the Bay Area, L.A., Chicago, Boston, New Orleans, Houston, NYC, Union City, N.J. D.C., Albuquerque, The Twin Cities, Sioux City, IA, Boise, ID, Billings, MT, or Tupelo, MS, you'd still have the same problems because you're wack.

nah, beause i had some success and girlfriends in south america

american bitches are stuckup

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@latino158 ... You have a bit of a mentality issue here. You are self-defeating. You automatically assume you will lose just because you lack the money or status. That is not true, and you are simply using that as an excuse. Though I will agree with you, American women are more entitled and stuck up but not impossible at all. I am a blue collar worker without much status and only moderate money, yet I still do surprisingly well simply because I am not afraid and I go and talk to any girl who as much as sparks my curiousity. Do I win everytime? No, in fact the majority of women I flirt with never ends up in sex... But it is all about consistency. It is like basketball. Keep shooting and eventually you make the shot, not only that but you learn how to be better at making the shot. Just keep working at it, eventually you will get there.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
@latino158 ... You have a bit of a mentality issue here. You are self-defeating. You automatically assume you will lose just because you lack the money or status. That is not true, and you are simply using that as an excuse. Though I will agree with you, American women are more entitled and stuck up but not impossible at all. I am a blue collar worker without much status and only moderate money, yet I still do surprisingly well simply because I am not afraid and I go and talk to any girl who as much as sparks my curiousity. Do I win everytime? No, in fact the majority of women I flirt with never ends up in sex... But it is all about consistency. It is like basketball. Keep shooting and eventually you make the shot, not only that but you learn how to be better at making the shot. Just keep working at it, eventually you will get there.
typical pua student who thinks that after reading some bibles, now he has super life experience and can mentor and school anyone

You are not even american, you live in a poverty unknown farmer county next to the sea, where women probably wear long skirts and are old fashioned

yeah, if you were to go to your little town, I'd be a sensation among women

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Again, I have to ask you, why should they talk to you and what do you have to offer?

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
Again, I have to ask you, why should they talk to you and what do you have to offer?
The real question, is why should I talk to them, and what do they have to offer, besides their fake looks (makeup)?

Why am I supposed to feel inferior to a female, when I'm probably better looking than 90% without makeup?

Why should I ask if I'm deserving of a female? while these sluts do nothing except doll up, sit and be pretty, and expect to be deserving of good well-off men?

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
I am American you idiot... Norfolk Virginia. Lived in the USA all my life, I was born here shortly after my family immigrated here. My family is from Serbia. Your reading comprehension needs work...
You can't fool me, pal. I know you are British. You have that punchable British face.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been a lonely guy my whole life as well, i just never was good at making friends or maintaining relationships with people. its hard to date girls without belonging to a social circle cause you will always seem like a wierdo at some point. me personally, ive come to accept it and im actually pretty content with life for the most part. im really not that social to begin with, so i really wouldnt want to go out and try to be someone im not just to try to get some *****. instead i just focus on my hobbies like going to the gym, vaporizing high quality mariujana, and practicing martial arts with world champion level guys etc.......and whenever i start feeling down or lonely i get on facebook and look at all the people i used to know who all look gross and out of shape now with their gross wives and ugly kids and then i feel a lot better about myself. just about every guy i knew in highschool and college who was a natural with the ladies now has a kid and is out of shape and are stuck with an ugly gf/wife. and now that ive spent all this time lifting and doing martial arts, i get lots of looks from women too, but its always from women who are married or already taken but either way i am seeing womens interest in my grow by the day so im going to keep doing what im doing until they start falling into my lap cause im really not interested in jumping through any hoops or going out on dates or meeting their lame friends anyway

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
You are such an idiot Latino. They give out Virginia Driver's Licenses in England? I am who I say I am, but you are just a troll.
lol at posting a picture with your ID

It confirmed my "punchable face" comment, though

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Leave troll boy alone. He isn't even any good at trolling.

His magic is recognizing nationality by facial structure.

LOL
we all know the kind of males and female specimens, england produces lmao

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
we all know the kind of males and female specimens, england produces lmao
You are just a lost case, why even mind to open an account and bring all your weaknesses if you cant even take advice from anyone, your issues go even deeper buddy.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The real question, is why should I talk to them, and what do they have to offer, besides their fake looks (makeup)?

Why am I supposed to feel inferior to a female, when I'm probably better looking than 90% without makeup?

Why should I ask if I'm deserving of a female? while these sluts do nothing except doll up, sit and be pretty, and expect to be deserving of good well-off men?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
typical pua student who thinks that after reading some bibles, now he has super life experience and can mentor and school anyone

You are not even american, you live in a poverty unknown farmer county next to the sea, where women probably wear long skirts and are old fashioned

yeah, if you were to go to your little town, I'd be a sensation among women
It was a mistake for you to discredit @Asmodeus. His advice is typically some of the best you can receive around here because of his understanding and intuitiveness of human psychology. As well as the flexible nature in which he can advise in PU and dating. Shutting down the opportunity to have an open dialogue with him demonstrates your lack of self awareness or desire to get well/or better, at the things you came here seeking.
When you rage quit, tough, yet potentially helpful offers of advisement, it clearly demonstrates the bigger picture of lack of confidence. Confidence is needed long before approaching a woman in a mall. It is needed to face yourself and the real you looking back and honestly assessing what your needs are.
We could help you with that.
Yet, publically telling a member of camaraderie, to basically f^ck off becasue you didnt like his input shows that you cannot yet see value, respect, or the slightest bit of the fortitude needed to participate in your own journey.
You came here asking questions and seeking input. Now, I have a question for you...
Why help you?
How are we encouraged to give you our value and time when you seem to not appreciate it?
Do you want us to hold your hand and rub your back and tell you everything will be okay?
Or, are you really seeking a change in frame to be more successfully well rounded than you ever dreamed?

Can you guess which one you'd receive here if you PARTICIPATE?

Wise up. Open up. Frame up. Man up.

We can teach you to tie your boots. Yet, you still gotta know to put your pants on first.

-Saline

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LiveFreeX I don't care. I have posted so much info about myself that I think it would take no effort at all to figure out who I am. I am what I am, as for everyone else you can take it or leave it.

Thank you @salinechow . I am here for myself, to cure boredom that I feel and to improve myself. This forum offers good advice on many things, not just getting women and I do not have too many problems getting women. In this forum however there is philosophy, health and fitness, and general fun discussion and banter. I am glad that what I post is of use to others. I would even help Latino here if he was willing, even though he has been rude to me and everyone else on this forum by trolling it. However, I think he has made a mistake by not being open to the advice, there is wisdom here that could be useful to him if he was even open to listening to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.